cl last 16 2nd legs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: cl last 16 2nd legs

Postby RodneyRodney » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:46 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Would love to win back to back PL titles.
But tbh I don’t know if I’m jaded by all the crap that goes with football at the moment but I’m really falling out of love with the game.

Love seeing us win but hate the obvious corruption and injustices you see in every game and the bias in how it’s reported.
Fed up to the gills with FFP, Wikileaks, UEFA, VAR, Liverpool mafia, pigMOL Gill the PL.

They’ve blurred the lines of what should be a sport not just a global business.

I find myself caring less and less.

They’ve taken the fun out of everything.

Don't be afraid to care.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby RodneyRodney » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:47 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Would love to win back to back PL titles.
But tbh I don’t know if I’m jaded by all the crap that goes with football at the moment but I’m really falling out of love with the game.

Love seeing us win but hate the obvious corruption and injustices you see in every game and the bias in how it’s reported.
Fed up to the gills with FFP, Wikileaks, UEFA, VAR, Liverpool mafia, pigMOL Gill the PL.

They’ve blurred the lines of what should be a sport not just a global business.

I find myself caring less and less.

They’ve taken the fun out of everything.

Love the pun !
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:00 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:I am ok with that result. PSG would cause us more problems than Utd. It also gives Ole the job full time which i also think is a bad idea. That will set them back years. They wont win this and they wont compete for the league next year. Suits me.

I would take any of the four teams through so far.

One thing to learn is not to be complacent next week, we have seen psg and Real humbled in their own backyard despite looking comfortable. That was pract a reserve rag team so if they can beat psg 3-1 we can lose to schalke if we are anyway complacent.

How do you reach that conclusion? I know he didn't do very well at Cardiff, but seriously, who would've?
He's been good in Norway. Why couldn't he be the real deal? I'm not saying he is, but surely it's too soon to judge either way?

Stuart pearce syndrome!

As someone said, they were so low the only way was up, fighting for titles is much different. There are fine margins at the top and i dont think he has it. He has been incredibly lucky so far.

I also think he will struggle to attract the top class players, when likes of pep or klopp want you you go. When ole wants you you go when pep or klopp doesnt want you.

Can you not mention Pearce. I'm still trying to get over that season we went a million matches without scoring at home!

From England manager to City ball boy/manger/raging loom in a track suit. Top player terrible manager sadly.

Dont forget beanie! Worse part of following city that era was, at least the 90s were entertaining even if it was for the wrong reasons!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum