cl last 16 2nd legs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: cl last 16 2nd legs

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Mase wrote:Tell you what though, whilst the rags have been crap I've thought "Liverpool fans are far worse with the crappy gloating"....last night reminded me why I fuckin detest the Salford rats.

My thoughts are exactly! All full of splinters they have been hiding in the woodwork for so long!
It’s amazing how they are all saying “we are back” and “what a performance”
They were absolutely fucking diabolical and managed to scab a win against a real off PSG team!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope we are barred from this competition next year.....its the most corrupt fucking competition in world football.

If PeP doesn't understand , even now , why we still boo this shit then he is beyond help.

I want us to win everything we're in for, but I'm relieved slightly when we're knocked out of this every season as it's just corrupt to fuck and I feel it knocks the players confidence.

Unfortunately its a big deal for the owners, and I dare say every professional player , so we need to be in it regardless of how I and others feel.

I personally take more pleasure from winning the premiership and a LC or FA cup int he same season over this shite CL farce.

No offence here but if you do not travel away with this City, not the eighties crap of on the piss 0-4 you will never get it IMHO. This is the greatest time to be a blue and a night in Madrid, Lyon or Barcelona beats the shit out of a night in Burnley.

I take it the thousands upon thousands of fans who boo the CLNA before the game don't care too much for the comp either...they go to support our team but NOTHING beats winning the Premiership...NOTHING.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:54 pm

I take it the thousands upon thousands of fans who boo the CLNA before the game don't care too much for the comp either...they go to support our team but NOTHING beats winning the Premiership...NOTHING.[/quote]

Agree about the premiership. Our priority should always be to win our own league and then reel the rags total in. I want us to be officially champions of Europe though. I boo the anthem as I hate pretty much everything about this closed shop but I guarantee you that I will be in Madrid or wherever the fuck we will be next until we win the fucking thing
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Insufferable rag cunts everywhere last night and today all crawled out of the woodwork spouting shit and glory glory , they are back apparently ???? Absolute fucking self entitled thick as fuck bell ends of the highest order . Cant wait for there bubble to burst again very soon ......... here is hoping the gobshites end up in the Europa league next season !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope we are barred from this competition next year.....its the most corrupt fucking competition in world football.

If PeP doesn't understand , even now , why we still boo this shit then he is beyond help.

I want us to win everything we're in for, but I'm relieved slightly when we're knocked out of this every season as it's just corrupt to fuck and I feel it knocks the players confidence.

Unfortunately its a big deal for the owners, and I dare say every professional player , so we need to be in it regardless of how I and others feel.

I personally take more pleasure from winning the premiership and a LC or FA cup int he same season over this shite CL farce.

No offence here but if you do not travel away with this City, not the eighties crap of on the piss 0-4 you will never get it IMHO. This is the greatest time to be a blue and a night in Madrid, Lyon or Barcelona beats the shit out of a night in Burnley.

I take it the thousands upon thousands of fans who boo the CLNA before the game don't care too much for the comp either...they go to support our team but NOTHING beats winning the Premiership...NOTHING.

Sadly, if you don't go in the later stages of this farce, you might miss fantastic footballers.
Players are like robots, they want to play in that farce, but then complain they are cheated.

If I was Pep, I would ask my PR team to make a video of every single time we were cheated in UCL and play it before every single game to remember what will happen to us if we lose our focus for even a second.

PSG is to blame for what happend last night, but that shit affects us also. PSG vs City would had been a final with both clubs sending a bick fuck you to UEFA.

It is not about how good are we, but it is about how strong are we to win it with that "extra" against us.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:58 pm

City vs PSG final would have been good where both teams send out the under 18’s to say FUCK YOU
gmercer1

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:35 pm

My 2p on the above.

1) fuck the rags, people have very short memories/ weren't born in rag areas in Manc when we were shit

2) fuck uefa and the competition

3) I would always prefer the prem

4) but also travel away abroad, for the trips. I want to win it to shove two fingers. I'd then be happy if we came out of it.

5) agree most blues I know are the shittest as supporters they've ever been and we are the best we've ever been, why ? Hard to slag tourists when die hards can't be arsed..
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:43 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

The booing is panto lasts 30!seconds happens all over Europe mate is a CITY break watching the blues in usually nice weather what's not to like, plus the away support is a whole different vibe.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:49 pm

Nick wrote:5) agree most blues I know are the shittest as supporters they've ever been and we are the best we've ever been, why ? Hard to slag tourists when die hards can't be arsed..

Are you and C64 the same person?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Mase wrote:
Nick wrote:5) agree most blues I know are the shittest as supporters they've ever been and we are the best we've ever been, why ? Hard to slag tourists when die hards can't be arsed..

Are you and C64 the same person?

Certainly not ! He doesn't swear enough and doesn't mention armchair cunts and once a year glory hunters !
Needs a few beers aswell ......... amateur !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:52 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:I am ok with that result. PSG would cause us more problems than Utd. It also gives Ole the job full time which i also think is a bad idea. That will set them back years. They wont win this and they wont compete for the league next year. Suits me.

I would take any of the four teams through so far.

One thing to learn is not to be complacent next week, we have seen psg and Real humbled in their own backyard despite looking comfortable. That was pract a reserve rag team so if they can beat psg 3-1 we can lose to schalke if we are anyway complacent.

How do you reach that conclusion? I know he didn't do very well at Cardiff, but seriously, who would've?
He's been good in Norway. Why couldn't he be the real deal? I'm not saying he is, but surely it's too soon to judge either way?

Stuart pearce syndrome!

As someone said, they were so low the only way was up, fighting for titles is much different. There are fine margins at the top and i dont think he has it. He has been incredibly lucky so far.

I also think he will struggle to attract the top class players, when likes of pep or klopp want you you go. When ole wants you you go when pep or klopp doesnt want you.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:I am ok with that result. PSG would cause us more problems than Utd. It also gives Ole the job full time which i also think is a bad idea. That will set them back years. They wont win this and they wont compete for the league next year. Suits me.

One thing to learn is not to be complacent next week, we have seen psg and Real humbled in their own backyard despite looking comfortable. That was pract a reserve rag team so if they can beat psg 3-1 we can lose to schalke if we are anyway complacent.

How do you reach that conclusion? I know he didn't do very well at Cardiff, but seriously, who would've?
He's been good in Norway. Why couldn't he be the real deal? I'm not saying he is, but surely it's too soon to judge either way?

Stuart pearce syndrome!

As someone said, they were so low the only way was up, fighting for titles is much different. There are fine margins at the top and i dont think he has it. He has been incredibly lucky so far.

I also think he will struggle to attract the top class players, when likes of pep or klopp want you you go. When ole wants you you go when pep or klopp doesnt want you.

Can you not mention Pearce. I'm still trying to get over that season we went a million matches without scoring at home!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Stuart pearce syndrome!

Can you not mention Pearce. I'm still trying to get over that season we went a million matches without scoring at home!

From England manager to City ball boy/manger/raging loom in a track suit. Top player terrible manager sadly.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Hazy2 wrote:From England manager to City ball boy/manger/raging loom in a track suit. Top player terrible manager sadly.

Loved him as a player.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:53 pm

Would love to win back to back PL titles.
But tbh I don’t know if I’m jaded by all the crap that goes with football at the moment but I’m really falling out of love with the game.

Love seeing us win but hate the obvious corruption and injustices you see in every game and the bias in how it’s reported.
Fed up to the gills with FFP, Wikileaks, UEFA, VAR, Liverpool mafia, pigMOL Gill the PL.

They’ve blurred the lines of what should be a sport not just a global business.

I find myself caring less and less.

They’ve taken the fun out of everything.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby nottsblue » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Did anyone catch the superfan day out on Sky. A City fan was picked up by Sterling and Quinn and driven to the City v Chelsea game. He spent time in the studio with Souness and Redknapp before the match. Souness then asked this fella which he’d prefer, a PL title or the CL. The City fan immediately said PL, that’s the bread and butter and the foundation to build the club on. Souness was stunned, he must have assumed all fans want the CL above all else.

I am also 100% in this club of the PL title is the goal and I reckon a lot of blues are as well
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:36 pm

BBC had a poll on their website ‘who will win the CL’. 27% said rags ! Next Barca at 22, then City at 18%.

The rags thought they were answering the question ‘who do you support’?
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:54 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:BBC had a poll on their website ‘who will win the CL’. 27% said rags ! Next Barca at 22, then City at 18%.

The rags thought they were answering the question ‘who do you support’?

To be fair those polls are literally a popularity contest. And the fact is the rags have more fans than any team outside where they actually play their home games.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:56 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Would love to win back to back PL titles.
But tbh I don’t know if I’m jaded by all the crap that goes with football at the moment but I’m really falling out of love with the game.

Love seeing us win but hate the obvious corruption and injustices you see in every game and the bias in how it’s reported.
Fed up to the gills with FFP, Wikileaks, UEFA, VAR, Liverpool mafia, pigMOL Gill the PL.

I'm with you. I fell out of love with football a few years ago. City I still love. But I literally can't remember the last time I just put the football on and watched a non-City match. I hate the sport now.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:55 am

Mase wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Would love to win back to back PL titles.

I'm with you. I fell out of love with football a few years ago. City I still love. But I literally can't remember the last time I just put the football on and watched a non-City match. I hate the sport now.

Years back the scums fans had nothing to do with England then the class 9poos came along and I am the same now I watch City and love the payback I am now getting for years of shit.Example ,,,, Beating Arsenal in London and sharing the tube with the entitled cunts after we have battered them is a joy same with Scum fans, We have a the greatest club on the planet and now the richest so lap it up I say. Ruing the dippers could be epic.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum