Cartel Clubs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Cartel Clubs

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:22 am

You fucking dirty little scriking bastards. Owned by the Americans who are now taking over the league by putting fuck all in and taking everything out.

We know what you are up to, maybe the rest will now understand what you're up to.

Rags/Dippers, take heed.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Cartel Clubs

Postby sheblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:26 am

It's all getting very nasty now isn't it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Hopefully, as Beefy said, others will take note of this and see the mud-slinging at us for what it is - the yank owned clubs banding together to stop nasty city as they cannot (or don't want to spend) to keep up with us.
I know we have a thread on it but no surprise Pep to Juve is being pushed again
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm

sheblue wrote:It's all getting very nasty now isn't it.

Yes. And it could get a lot more nasty among fans outside football grounds, in pubs and in city centres.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:46 pm

salford city wrote:Hopefully, as Beefy said, others will take note of this and see the mud-slinging at us for what it is - the yank owned clubs banding together to stop nasty city as they cannot (or don't want to spend) to keep up with us.

Nail. Head.

These clubs have become cash cows for dodgy businessmen who don't want the outlay it will take to catch up with us and/or claim the chumps league pot.

dippers don't like it when you tell them they are nothing more than a cashpoint for their club's american owners. They have been hoodwinked into thinking not spending is the right thing to do, when all it is for is to pump cash out of the club and out of the country into their sweaty little hands.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:04 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
salford city wrote:Hopefully, as Beefy said, others will take note of this and see the mud-slinging at us for what it is - the yank owned clubs banding together to stop nasty city as they cannot (or don't want to spend) to keep up with us.

Nail. Head.

These clubs have become cash cows for dodgy businessmen who don't want the outlay it will take to catch up with us and/or claim the chumps league pot.

dippers don't like it when you tell them they are nothing more than a cashpoint for their club's american owners. They have been hoodwinked into thinking not spending is the right thing to do, when all it is for is to pump cash out of the club and out of the country into their sweaty little hands.

The problem with this theory is Liverpool actually have a higher wage bill than us.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Like Tokyo has mentioned in another thread, these twats are trying to ruin our club so it's going to get nasty now outside the grounds on match days.

Wish we could go back in time and tell the rags to absolutely fuck off when their stadium was bombed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Burt » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Mase wrote:Like Tokyo has mentioned in another thread, these twats are trying to ruin our club so it's going to get nasty now outside the grounds on match days.

Wish we could go back in time and tell the rags to absolutely fuck off when their stadium was bombed.

What a lovely thought that is. Let's build a time machine!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Nail. Head.

The problem with this theory is Liverpool actually have a higher wage bill than us.

Yeah. It does wind the bastards up though. ;)
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Return to The Maine Football forum