I would take the league over Champions Cup at this time of year.
- Experience - we have that and know how to hand this type of pressure.
- The Squad - Superior players over the criminals in every single department, if you ask me.
- Pep - arrogant, but briliant and he doesn't slip (punt intended).
- Somehow, we have an easier fixture list in my opinion
- Playing in all competitions vs potential 9 games for Scouse (if Bayern knocks them out).
- Injuries - KDB, Mendy, Delph, Fernie, Laporte & Merlin out of his usual form.
- A potential knock out the UCL can affect our morale like it did last year in that game with rags at home.
- Our blackouts in key moments (Newcastle, Palace, Leicester).
It will be a really difficult race, but I don't want to get my hopes up. If there is any divine justice, we are going to win this, simple as that. The criminals don't deserve to win the title ever again.
Last edited by PeterParker
on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.