This weekend games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This weekend games

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:35 pm

Mase wrote:
PaulieIrish wrote:Strange this but it seems they caught a premier league official celebrating when Liverpool scored

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news ... s-20190331

Offside goal and official celebrating....

Oh wow. Anyone got a name for the official.

I said it many times, how the fuck can the other teams/players see this and they act like they do with Scouse?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:45 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
PaulieIrish wrote:Strange this but it seems they caught a premier league official celebrating when Liverpool scored

I said it many times, how the fuck can the other teams/players see this and they act like they do with Scouse?

No one likes Liverpool apart from their own fans mate. I thought we were hated but this season has shown we're not hated as much as them.

And when you speak to them they wonder why. A few I know have claimed it's jealousy :lol: They're deluded.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:49 pm

Mase wrote:

Mr Twat
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:56 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

No one likes Liverpool apart from their own fans mate. I thought we were hated but this season has shown we're not hated as much as them.

And when you speak to them they wonder why. A few I know have claimed it's jealousy :lol: They're deluded.

Of course, mate, because they are all knobheads. They make the rags fans look like Mary Poppins.
My issue is that if I would be a player of, no idea, Palace, and see how the 4th official celebrates and how they score cheating, the next game I faced them I would give them hell.

And official celebrating is a big offence for other teams in this league.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Outcast » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Come on lads, lets stay calm, we tend to handle pressure better than most. Had they dropped points, complaceny might set in among our players. I hope there is a twist when there are two three games to go rather than at this stage. I hope they use all their luck now than later, its the law of averages.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:30 pm

Stuffy fucking scouse bin dipping cunts yet again !

Spurs are weak as fuck .

We are in pole position !

CTID
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Jammy bastards yet again.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby PrezIke » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:00 pm

budfox wrote:I'm gutted but let's not get too stressed. The league is still ours to win, we play Spurs in the CL, the FA Cup is there for the taking and we're not a bunch of murdering cunts.

Perhaps, but this was their toughest fixture and not only was it Spurs' to win but they were the better side overall, I'd say.

We have a greater number of and more difficult games ahead this month, and United will be highly motivated to play us now that Spurs are gifting them a chance at top 4. Sure, their fans may arguably hate Liverpool more, but I think the current set of players have more distaste for us than them.

I know we are the better side, but that isn't how things always pan out, especially in the PL these days.

Liverpool haven't been great, but they are capable of it. These kinds of wins give them more belief especially as the media and "neutrals" go bananas over VVD as the latest "second coming" in whatever position is discussed in the public contributing to an increasingly growing list (Suarez, Salah, Mane, Alisson, VVD).

Not saying our player don't get accolades but not certified player of the year or not the same frequency for "best in their position" talk. other than Aguero this season (finally) and Sterling.

Anyway, the bottom line is the way this game turned on its head is a blow to our chances. Hard to see it otherwise. Can we still win? Of course. Many will peg us favourites, but the margins have now decreased for me following this one, and the way it went down.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:09 pm

AC12 should be informed the biggest fix ever :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:09 pm

PrezIke wrote:
budfox wrote:I'm gutted but let's not get too stressed. The league is still ours to win, we play Spurs in the CL, the FA Cup is there for the taking and we're not a bunch of murdering cunts.

Perhaps, but this was their toughest fixture and not only was it Spurs' to win but they were the better side overall, I'd say.

We have a greater number of and more difficult games ahead this month, and United will be highly motivated to play us now that Spurs are gifting them a chance at top 4. Sure, their fans may arguably hate Liverpool more, but I think the current set of players have more distaste for us than them.

I know we are the better side, but that isn't how things always pan out, especially in the PL these days.

Liverpool haven't been great, but they are capable of it. These kinds of wins give them more belief especially as the media and "neutrals" go bananas over VVD as the latest "second coming" in whatever position is discussed in the public contributing to an increasingly growing list (Suarez, Salah, Mane, Alisson, VVD).

Not saying our player don't get accolades but not certified player of the year talk.

Anyway, the bottom line is the way this game turned on its head is a blow to our chances. Hard to see it otherwise. Can we still win? Of course. Many will peg us favourites, but the margins have now decreased for me following this one, and the way it went down.

We have a very decent PL run in , Rags are fucking diabolical don't fall for the media hype about them they are shit and most proper rag fans will tell you that . I expect us to win there comfortably , I personally think Palace away is our trickiest PL fixture . One game at a time , this is a huge week with Cardiff on Wednesday night then the FA Cup semi at Wembley v Brighton ............. the dream is on but ONE GAME AT A TIME !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:27 pm

After seeing how Spurs played today then I can see us beating them 3 times, quite comfortably. They're doing their usual collapse and with what they have in the wings there's not too much to fall back upon.

At this moment in time we only have one extra game more to play than the Dippers so let's not worry too much about having to play a lot more.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:After seeing how Spurs played today then I can see us beating them 3 times, quite comfortably. They're doing their usual collapse and with what they have in the wings there's not too much to fall back upon.

At this moment in time we only have one extra game more to play than the Dippers so let's not worry too much about having to play a lot more.

To be fair, the game could’ve gone the other way. Had Sissoko not been a complete spas they could’ve won 2-1. Fine margins and all that. Also, spuds were only doing at Anfield what we’ve done for years. Let the occasion get the better of us. They will be a different beast in the two CL fixtures
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:02 am

Just win every game guys. If we win the league this year you’ll see a Mersey side tsunami of tears.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:27 am

london blue 2 wrote:Just win every game guys. If we win the league this year you’ll see a Mersey side tsunami of tears.

best way to win it would be for us to win all our games and for the dippers to do the same
for them not to win the title in a season where they’ve only lost one game would be hilarious and i think impossible for them to take
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Fulham getting battered 4-1 at Watford. Relegation is but ten minutes away
nottsblue

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:27 pm

nottsblue wrote:Fulham getting battered 4-1 at Watford. Relegation is but ten minutes away

Stupid spending speed by owner, fucked off those that got them there in the first place; no cohesiveness, no sympathy.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Fulham getting battered 4-1 at Watford. Relegation is but ten minutes away

Stupid spending speed by owner, fucked off those that got them there in the first place; no cohesiveness, no sympathy.

Agree. They will be more likely to drop a further division than get back to the PL in my view as well
nottsblue

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:28 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Agree. They will be more likely to drop a further division than get back to the PL in my view as well

And they'll get a huge fine for breaching FFP. Who were these fools who voted for the Rags?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum