***city v spurs cl 1/4 qf 2nd leg official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v spurs cl 1/4 qf 2nd leg official match thread*

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:21 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im still waiting for Laporte to say how fuckign sorry the TiT is to us fans for his fuckign pathetic fuckups that cost us last night.

Will we get an apology.

This fuckign hurt just isn't going away.

His social media accounts have been suspended because of the volume of abuse he was receiving off so called Blues.

Imagine getting abuse for 2 brain farts that FUCKED our chances up.......maybe he now needs some therapy for fans telling him its his fault....fucking didums!!

The cunt still hasn't apologized.

Entitled cunt.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Laporte has the potential to be one of the finest cb’s we’ve ever had. If cunts are abusing him over what is essentially two mistakes then they can fuck off and apologize to the rest of us for trying to drive away one of our best players.

Fucking mongs.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:45 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Laporte has the potential to be one of the finest cb’s we’ve ever had. If cunts are abusing him over what is essentially two mistakes then they can fuck off and apologize to the rest of us for trying to drive away one of our best players.

Fucking mongs.

Actually, you could blame Ed for the first one , trying to play the ball with his foot, rather than smothering it with his body. Son did shoot at him.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Laporte has the potential to be one of the finest cb’s we’ve ever had. If cunts are abusing him over what is essentially two mistakes then they can fuck off and apologize to the rest of us for trying to drive away one of our best players.

Fucking mongs.

The so called ''abuse'' on his social media was along the lines of '' what the fuck were you thinking '' and similar posts like that...that's what I read and he then Suspended his open account and kept the rest open for his mates.

Its fucking weird that he has not apologized , like a goalie does when they make mistakes , - stinks of arrogance. (Maybe the French Manager was right about his attitude)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

zuricity wrote:

Fucking mongs.

Actually, you could blame Ed for the first one , trying to play the ball with his foot, rather than smothering it with his body. Son did shoot at him.

Ed has not been at his best lately , should have saved at least one of those goals.

Laporte has been great all season but it means fuckign nothing if you are going to make numerous mistakes in a match of that magnitude.
I still cannot for the life of me understand how he gave the first goal away - over kicking the ball straight to their player....madness.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Fucking mongs.

The so called ''abuse'' on his social media was along the lines of '' what the fuck were you thinking '' and similar posts like that...that's what I read and he then Suspended his open account and kept the rest open for his mates.

Its fucking weird that he has not apologized , like a goalie does when they make mistakes , - stinks of arrogance. (Maybe the French Manager was right about his attitude)

You win as a team.
You lose as a team.

We as fans can moan about individual errors but can understand players sticking together
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:31 pm

It'll be a few gimps from Africa and Asia that are sending the abuse. Unfortunately we get these "fans" now we're challenging
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Fucking mongs.

Ed has not been at his best lately , should have saved at least one of those goals.

Laporte has been great all season but it means fuckign nothing if you are going to make numerous mistakes in a match of that magnitude.
I still cannot for the life of me understand how he gave the first goal away - over kicking the ball straight to their player....madness.

overkicking the ball, wasn't that the second goal?

Ed also fluffed getting the ball from the corner that lead to the second corner and their handball goal.

These things happen . Without mistakes , goals don't get scored.

I don't think social media is the appropriate place for apologies though.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:55 pm

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Fucking mongs.

I don't think social media is the appropriate place for apologies though.

He can send me an email then.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum