***city v spurs cl 1/4 qf 2nd leg official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v spurs cl 1/4 qf 2nd leg official match thread*

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 am

Fair point 64, it is worth paying for when you put it like that.

How much are tickets for tonight? I normally pay £60 for CL knockout games, haven't looked at the prices for this one.

A belated happy birthday btw.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:03 am

dazby wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:got my lucky pants on today

Colour? Fit? Pin stripe?

the middle ones in this link - size medium
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:12 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Fair point 64, it is worth paying for when you put it like that.

How much are tickets for tonight? I normally pay £60 for CL knockout games, haven't looked at the prices for this one.

Thanks pal . Top price is £70 tonight and that’s for the 93.20 very decent value indeed for a QF CL .Best value of all are our season ticket prices and the quality of football and niche you get . Plenty don’t understand that but I’m not wasting my breath on here explaining it all lol .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:05 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
City64 wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I was in the States this week and watched the Palace match on telly. Our supporters never shut up for a second.

Our away support is always brilliant.

On the home support, I was at the Watford game a few weeks back and there was a section of the South Stand that sang throughout, mostly young lads ( or millennials some might say), the rest of the ground joined in sporadically.

There is a marked difference on European nights though, feels like a different stadium, weird atmosphere.

Oh and another thing, listening to the Barca fans last night during the jingle, they drowned it out with their whistling, much more effective than booing imo.

Just the armchairs and 80% of the day trippers / tourists that let “our” support down tbh , modern day football eh ?

I think ticket pricing would go a long way to improve atmosphere, make these games accessible to young lads that are up for it, too many working class priced out.

Bullshit FIBD !! - we have some of the cheapest tickets in the Prem to watch , arguably , the best team in Europe.

Some ''fans'' are just low profile cunts who cannot cheer on the team....that's it in a nut shell.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:07 am

City64 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Fair point 64, it is worth paying for when you put it like that.

Thanks pal . Top price is £70 tonight and that’s for the 93.20 very decent value indeed for a QF CL .Best value of all are our season ticket prices and the quality of football and niche you get . Plenty don’t understand that but I’m not wasting my breath on here explaining it all lol .

70 quid of a QF at Home in the CL and some people question the fucking pricing !!!!!

Cheap as fuckign chips For FUCKS sake !

Enjoy the match - Ill be on my sofa watching and taking down notes.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 am

Right Carl, so young lads on minimum wage or low paid jobs aren't being priced out, sorry.

Here's some Uni cunt talking bollox about it

https://www.balls.ie/football/vincent-k ... pot-385077
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:24 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Right Carl, so young lads on minimum wage or low paid jobs aren't being priced out, sorry.

Its all about priorities - when I used to follow City around I gave up some fuckign luxuries so I could fucking go .

How many UNI cunts have the latest I phones ?.................Priorities !!!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:27 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Right Carl, so young lads on minimum wage or low paid jobs aren't being priced out, sorry.

Its all about priorities - when I used to follow City around I gave up some fuckign luxuries so I could fucking go .

Right Carl, you know best, sorry again.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

91% of Millennial's own a smart phone - I know you don't like it when the answers fuck up your narrative but when you have millennial's buying expensive I phones and then whine about not being able to afford to go to a match then you will understand my point about ''priorities''.

Apology accepted.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:47 am

You do realise you get handsets free when you sign up for bills with telecom providers, right?

You've had too much sun, lost all sense of reality.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:51 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

91% of Millennial's own a smart phone - I know you don't like it when the answers fuck up your narrative but when you have millennial's buying expensive I phones and then whine about not being able to afford to go to a match then you will understand my point about ''priorities''.

Apology accepted.

It's the same as all the cunts that complain about not being able to afford things while they stand there with a fag going. Don't spend £10 a day on fags you thick cunt and you will be able to, simple.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:54 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You do realise you get handsets free when you sign up for bills with telecom providers, right?

You miss the point - as always.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:You do realise you get handsets free when you sign up for bills with telecom providers, right?

You're talking out of your priviliged arse, as always.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:59 am

everyonehatesus wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Apology accepted.

It's the same as all the cunts that complain about not being able to afford things while they stand there with a fag going. Don't spend £10 a day on fags you thick cunt and you will be able to, simple.

The deluded cunt above will tell you that they all vape now and don't buy cigarettes
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Agree with both points here.

I do think £50-70 is expensive for a one off game on top of season ticket, on top of fa cup and Carling cup wemblsy trips.

But I agree it's about priorities. All my mates are constantly skint, but as Carl says spent a shit ton more than me on stupid shit. At the end of the day there not thst arsed about city.

I cant do mid week games, so offered to get a ticket for a guy on one of the groups. Turned out he was from Southampton and realised he couldn't get there and back in a day lol. Paid me though and couldn't flog it, feel bad. Mate is now going but not giving any money for it..

My view is you should give your left nut to get to the fa cup final, even if you were in poverty, same with Carling cup etc etc.
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You're talking out of your priviliged arse, as always.

Sure you don't want to add ''White'' into that statement ?....go on...go the whole hog !
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Here's one for you Carl, the cost of a ticket for the FA Cup semi final back in '81 adjusted for inflation would cost £13.84 today, how much did it cost to go to Wembley for the Brighton game?

Most of our hardcore support wouldn't have been able to afford to go if pricing was extortionate in their day.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Here's one for you Carl, the cost of a ticket for the FA Cup semi final back in '81 adjusted for inflation would cost £13.84 today, how much did it cost to go to Wembley for the Brighton game?

Most of our hardcore support wouldn't have been able to afford to go if pricing was extortionate in their day.

Why are you so pig headed ?

For the last fuckign time !!!Its fuckign cheap enough to watch city play if you prioritize your spending on shit you don't need !!! - its been explained to you above many times.

Fans like me did it back in the 80,s and fucking 90,s and fans can do it now in 2019 !!!....accept the fact we have a large portion of SHIT fans who would rather spend their money on something other than watching Man City.

It is what it fuckign is...but lets not try and make absurd excuses as to why we don't fill our stadium or we don't continuously cheer on our team like we did against the dippers.......its all down to the mentality of the current fan we have now.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:33 pm

I hope its:

Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Gundogan
Sterling KDB Bernardo Sane
Aguero

Pep's presser made it sound like Fern isnt fit enough to start. Hope he does though.
Toss up between Danilo and Mendy for LB but I feel like Danilo doesnt play as well on the left as he does on the right.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum