Chelsea fans Salah song

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chelsea fans Salah song

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:26 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I understand that some thing are off, but really footballers are really soft.

A few years back, in the fourth division of Romania, near Bucharest, not in other villages where it was supposed to be more civil than in the East, etc, a middle league game, one players scores the winning goal in the 93 minute then shows the finger to the local fans.

Of course they step in the field and ran after him, so he also ran. His fucking luck was that near the field where they played was a train station and there was a transport train moving so he fucking jump into it to save his arse. :lol:

Those are fucking dramas, not calling a diving cunt a bomber.

I'd love for that to happen here. RvP swearing at our fans and about a hundred of them run from the stands and make sure he never plays again.

Obviously if it happened to Kola he'd just stand there and twat everyone

I doesn't happen in the Conference and lower? Or the security is also really strict there?

Not really mate. I think we're a civilised bunch compared to Romanians :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:26 pm

PeterParker wrote:I understand that some thing are off, but really footballers are really soft.

A few years back, in the fourth division of Romania, near Bucharest, not in other villages where it was supposed to be more civil than in the East, etc, a middle league game, one players scores the winning goal in the 93 minute then shows the finger to the local fans.

Of course they step in the field and ran after him, so he also ran. His fucking luck was that near the field where they played was a train station and there was a transport train moving so he fucking jump into it to save his arse. :lol:

Last weekend a game was called off in one of the lower leagues in Bosnia because one of the away fans took out a gun and started shooting. Another game was called off in the same regional league (but the division above) the same day, because about 20 fans beat up the referee.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:29 pm

PeterParker wrote:I doesn't happen in the Conference and lower? Or the security is also really strict there?

Security in the 3rd tier of football in Bosnia & Herzegovina is stricter than I remember it being in League 2 and the Conference. The alcohol ban is ridiculous, too - it's the main reason I started watching women's football.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:33 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Is the lack of a handshake not evidence enough of his distain for the Jewish population?

Yes, it is. But my issue was with a) him being "on record saying he would not be in same team as an Isreal player", which he isn't; and b) the implication that only one of the two can be a bigot, when both he and the Chelsea fans are, in my opinion.

As I said above, Salah's stance looks to have changed a bit when Abramovich offered him a bigger break, so obviously he's got a price tag attached to his 'principles'. Perfect fit for Liverpool.

Just a question from me, mate. The truth is that this wasn't probably an issue for Salah, it's more to do with the club, fans and media using it is as some form of 'victim' card that can be used against a rival.

Pathetic really.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:39 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Last weekend a game was called off in one of the lower leagues in Bosnia because one of the away fans took out a gun and started shooting. Another game was called off in the same regional league (but the division above) the same day, because about 20 fans beat up the referee.

We didn't have guns, but we had a team that didn't have a bus, so the coach, who was also a driver, took his tilting, put the players in the back and went to them to the stadium. Imagine seeing that image.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Is the lack of a handshake not evidence enough of his distain for the Jewish population?

Yes, it is. But my issue was with a) him being "on record saying he would not be in same team as an Isreal player", which he isn't; and b) the implication that only one of the two can be a bigot, when both he and the Chelsea fans are, in my opinion.

As I said above, Salah's stance looks to have changed a bit when Abramovich offered him a bigger break, so obviously he's got a price tag attached to his 'principles'. Perfect fit for Liverpool.

Just a question from me, mate. The truth is that this wasn't probably an issue for Salah, it's more to do with the club, fans and media using it is as some form of 'victim' card that can be used against a rival.

Pathetic really.

The fact that Liverpool have felt the need to put out a statement considering their history of defending racists is ridiculous. Compare and contrast their reactions to racism from one of their own employees and to people with no relationship to their club whatsoever:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/16277126
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announ ... -statement

Vile, vile hypocritical scum.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:00 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Pathetic really.

The fact that Liverpool have felt the need to put out a statement considering their history of defending racists is ridiculous. Compare and contrast their reactions to racism from one of their own employees and to people with no relationship to their club whatsoever:

It's all about 1 upmanship, using everything and anything possible to get an advantage. The problem for me is how far some clubs will go. The bosses at the Dippers have followed their fans lead and their mentality now is that anything goes. Laying Liveroool wreaths for Aunt Bessie's dog and lighting candles for young Sam's goldfish are the norm for them yet when theirs any mention of 39 lost at Heysel they're nowhere to be seen.

Take last year, the whole of the Dipper community supported the hooligan scenes when they set out to intimidate City players and staff on the coach. Nobody from the Dipper community cared about those scenes and there was no recrimination. Then, they have the nerve to seek protection from the Roma fans when they go to Italy, having their mayor have talks with his counterpart which leads to outrage when when one of their fans gets seriously hyet during the build-up to the home game.

Wasn't it the scenes from the coach attack that sparked the subsequent violence from the Roma fans, who'd seen those scenes and may have thought that the 'Good old days' were back? Maybe, even, a bit of retribution for what happened to their Juve coompatriots all those years ago?

Always the victim, never their fault; the disgusting vermin!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Pathetic really.

It's all about 1 upmanship, using everything and anything possible to get an advantage. The problem for me is how far some clubs will go. The bosses at the Dippers have followed their fans lead and their mentality now is that anything goes. Laying Liveroool wreaths for Aunt Bessie's dog and lighting candles for young Sam's goldfish are the norm for them yet when theirs any mention of 39 lost at Heysel they're nowhere to be seen.

Take last year, the whole of the Dipper community supported the hooligan scenes when they set out to intimidate City players and staff on the coach. Nobody from the Dipper community cared about those scenes and there was no recrimination. Then, they have the nerve to seek protection from the Roma fans when they go to Italy, having their mayor have talks with his counterpart which leads to outrage when when one of their fans gets seriously hyet during the build-up to the home game.

Wasn't it the scenes from the coach attack that sparked the subsequent violence from the Roma fans, who'd seen those scenes and may have thought that the 'Good old days' were back? Maybe, even, a bit of retribution for what happened to their Juve coompatriots all those years ago?

Always the victim, never their fault; the disgusting vermin!

Spot on, also remember Dalglish and others wearing shirts with Suarez name on them after the Evra racist dust up, vile disgusting vermin doesn’t cut it. :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum