Thank Joey part 27

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thank Joey part 27

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Allegedly assaults Barnsley manager in the tunnel after match.....

Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Re: Thank Joey part 27

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:15 pm

Class. Need more players/managers in the game like him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:23 pm

He should play vs the criminals and KO Klopp.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:32 pm

PeterParker wrote:He should play vs the criminals and KO Klopp.

Remember when he leathered Alonso :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Mase wrote:

He is a cunt, but I will always respect him because I am 100 % he got himself off with QPR on that day on purpose. He is a loose canon, but the fucker knew what he did and wanted to do us a favor.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:30 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

He is a cunt, but I will always respect him because I am 100 % he got himself off with QPR on that day on purpose. He is a loose canon, but the fucker knew what he did and wanted to do us a favor.

I never thought this. He hated Tevez that day , thought he was jealous.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:52 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Sorry to piss on your chips PP but here is Barton's take on that day.

“Tevez punched me in the face. I checked his run and for no reason he decided ... because we were 1-1 and they thought 'We're ****ing this up', which is what they were doing.

“To this day I don't know why he did it, but I knew he was going to play a one-two and I'd read it way before he'd done it.

“I got in front of him and checked his run, and he kind of jumped on my back. He's never getting to the ball, so I'm shielding the ball, and as he does it he jumps and kind of swings his arm across me.

“In my eyes, he's tried to punch me. I know what he's done, he knows what he's done.

“I was thinking the ref had seen it, but it was clear the linesman hadn't spotted it and Mike Dean hadn't spotted it, So I was like 'You little ****'.

“I don't like Tevez anyway, from playing against him, so I thought 'F*** you, you're getting a bit.'

“The red mist descended, and I thought no-one was watching because they had already missed the first one. So I waited for him to come behind me and just elbowed him in the face.

Obviously he has gone down. The linesman hasn't seen it, but he's seen him go down, and flagged.

“And Aguero is running over. No-one has seen it but Aguero is saying to Mike Dean 'He's elbowed him, he's elbowed him'.

“I was thinking I might get away with a yellow, but ... red card.

“Bobby Zamora came over and said 'Take one with you', to even it up – a draw was a good result for us, as we stay up on a draw.”

“They should have been beating us and the team froze, the manager froze, and we could smell it,” said Barton.

“We scored, Djibril Cisse scored not long after half time – and I knew City better than anyone.

“I knew the fans were thinking 'This is City being City, this could only happen to us'. You could feel that in the stadium, and that nervous energy transmitted to the pitch. The players were shot.

“I didn't want City to win the league because we would have had the trophy parade as we're going down, so I thought I'd love to p*** on their chips, I'd really love it.

“I didn't like the way City were going, with Nasri and all that mob who were there. I didn't want them to win the league

They should have had it wrapped up before that, so I thought 'If there's an opportunity for us to be the party poopers here …'

“I just felt the whole way they went about the whole day was very disrespectful. Our team talk was done, with the trophy, and all the balloons and everything as we got off the coach.

“I felt they thought they were just going to turn up and beat us, so let's watch all these crying their eyes out after the game, with someone having to pop all those balloons"

A cunt of the highest order.

Oh and Tevez is a dick too, yes he came back from exile and scored a few to help us win the title but if it had been spotted what he did that day then likelihood is we don't win that game because of his stupidity. All worked out well in the end though, thank fuck.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby s1ty m » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:01 am

Barton is a horrible piece of work.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:19 am

Where's that piece from FIBD? Cause he doesn't say half that in his book!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:24 am

Mase wrote:Where's that piece from FIBD? Cause he doesn't say half that in his book!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-13676511
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:Where's that piece from FIBD? Cause he doesn't say half that in his book!

It's really odd how he'd come out with more info on a City podcast rather than in his own book. Maybe playing up to the pantomime villain tag?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:39 am

Mase wrote:

It's really odd how he'd come out with more info on a City podcast rather than in his own book. Maybe playing up to the pantomime villain tag?

Just running his mouth unedited.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:04 am

Mase wrote:

Just running his mouth unedited.

True.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Sorry to piss on your chips PP but here is Barton's take on that day.

“Tevez punched me in the face. I checked his run and for no reason he decided ... because we were 1-1 and they thought 'We're ****ing this up', which is what they were doing.

“To this day I don't know why he did it, but I knew he was going to play a one-two and I'd read it way before he'd done it.

“I got in front of him and checked his run, and he kind of jumped on my back. He's never getting to the ball, so I'm shielding the ball, and as he does it he jumps and kind of swings his arm across me.

“In my eyes, he's tried to punch me. I know what he's done, he knows what he's done.

“I was thinking the ref had seen it, but it was clear the linesman hadn't spotted it and Mike Dean hadn't spotted it, So I was like 'You little ****'.

“I don't like Tevez anyway, from playing against him, so I thought 'F*** you, you're getting a bit.'

“The red mist descended, and I thought no-one was watching because they had already missed the first one. So I waited for him to come behind me and just elbowed him in the face.

Obviously he has gone down. The linesman hasn't seen it, but he's seen him go down, and flagged.

“And Aguero is running over. No-one has seen it but Aguero is saying to Mike Dean 'He's elbowed him, he's elbowed him'.

“I was thinking I might get away with a yellow, but ... red card.

“Bobby Zamora came over and said 'Take one with you', to even it up – a draw was a good result for us, as we stay up on a draw.”

“They should have been beating us and the team froze, the manager froze, and we could smell it,” said Barton.

“We scored, Djibril Cisse scored not long after half time – and I knew City better than anyone.

“I knew the fans were thinking 'This is City being City, this could only happen to us'. You could feel that in the stadium, and that nervous energy transmitted to the pitch. The players were shot.

“I didn't want City to win the league because we would have had the trophy parade as we're going down, so I thought I'd love to p*** on their chips, I'd really love it.

“I didn't like the way City were going, with Nasri and all that mob who were there. I didn't want them to win the league

They should have had it wrapped up before that, so I thought 'If there's an opportunity for us to be the party poopers here …'

“I just felt the whole way they went about the whole day was very disrespectful. Our team talk was done, with the trophy, and all the balloons and everything as we got off the coach.

“I felt they thought they were just going to turn up and beat us, so let's watch all these crying their eyes out after the game, with someone having to pop all those balloons"

A cunt of the highest order.

Oh and Tevez is a dick too, yes he came back from exile and scored a few to help us win the title but if it had been spotted what he did that day then likelihood is we don't win that game because of his stupidity. All worked out well in the end though, thank fuck.

I read that at that time, but I still think he did it on purpose. One is what he is saying in the media and the other is what he is thinking.

Actually I think he would had gotten a yellow, but he kicked Serge to finish the job.

Anyway, he is a huge despicable cunt.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:52 am

PeterParker wrote:I read that at that time, but I still think he did it on purpose. One is what he is saying in the media and the other is what he is thinking.

Actually I think he would had gotten a yellow, but he kicked Serge to finish the job.

He kneed Aguero after he'd been given the red, which is one of the main reasons I don't think your idea holds much water.

Also, the only way QPR were guaranteed to avoid relegation at that point in time was with a win, and they played their hearts out until just after the other results started to come in. I don't think he had a bigger loyalty to us than to his current club.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:10 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I read that at that time, but I still think he did it on purpose. One is what he is saying in the media and the other is what he is thinking.

He kneed Aguero after he'd been given the red, which is one of the main reasons I don't think your idea holds much water.

Also, the only way QPR were guaranteed to avoid relegation at that point in time was with a win, and they played their hearts out until just after the other results started to come in. I don't think he had a bigger loyalty to us than to his current club.

Ah, yes, after, don't know why I had the impression it was afterwards. Remember Mario almost went on the field also.
I don't think he cared that much about QPR. Actually they found out they were almost safe before we equalised. For Joey it would had been the same.

Don't know how to explain it and why, but I really think in his mind he did it to help us. He came from our youth system and played most of the games for us, even for a person like Barton, you can't forget where you came from.

Guess we will never know.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:01 am

Wish we still had Barton so he could twat Mahrez in training.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum