Let Him Talk

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Let Him Talk

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I'm sorry Bob but I'm not having it that Silva is coasting either, this bloke went through the fucking wringer last season with his baba and yet still there week in week out fighting for this team.

He's slowing up now and he's not quite as effective as he once was but he never gives less than his all.

well if you recall, city permitted him to miss MANY games for us last season so he could be with his family, even after the baby was (reported to be) fine. regardless that was last year and this is this year. this year, aside from the odd moment of quality here or there he's been very poor, e.g. one big reason why we lost to spurs was silva's lack of running and covering in midfield. imo.

Jesus this is wrong on so many levels.

City let him have time off? He had a sick new born for fuck sake and even it is was showing signs of coming good mental health isn’t just for us mere mortals. The fact that he played the part he did last season is a fucking miracle and shows what kind of man Silva is.

This season he was fine when he and Bernardo were cutting teams up at the start of the season and he’s had an injury and struggled to get back to 100%. Just like Jesus did, just like aguero did, just like Stones has, just like kdb did.

Fact is the man is an all time city legend and while we can say his form has dipped to question his work rate or attitude is dead wrong.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:07 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I'm sorry Bob but I'm not having it that Silva is coasting either, this bloke went through the fucking wringer last season with his baba and yet still there week in week out fighting for this team.

He's slowing up now and he's not quite as effective as he once was but he never gives less than his all.

well if you recall, city permitted him to miss MANY games for us last season so he could be with his family, even after the baby was (reported to be) fine. regardless that was last year and this is this year. this year, aside from the odd moment of quality here or there he's been very poor, e.g. one big reason why we lost to spurs was silva's lack of running and covering in midfield. imo.

City let him have time off? He had a sick new born for fuck sake and even it is was showing signs of coming good mental health isn’t just for us mere mortals. The fact that he played the part he did last season is a fucking miracle and shows what kind of man Silva is.

This season he was fine when he and Bernardo were cutting teams up at the start of the season and he’s had an injury and struggled to get back to 100%. Just like Jesus did, just like aguero did, just like Stones has, just like kdb did.

Fact is the man is an all time city legend and while we can say his form has dipped to question his work rate or attitude is dead wrong.

+1 - on every level!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Dimples » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

+1 - on every level!

How Silva's attitude can be questioned is beyond me.
BTW a premature baby is a huge cause of concern for parents for many many years, due to potential development issues, etc...
In addition they require much more care and attention, etc...
City let him have time off - FFS
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby mr_nool » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:24 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

Hear, hear!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:54 am

find it really weird that the first part of the interview is about raheem
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:21 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:find it really weird that the first part of the interview is about raheem

It's cool to like Raza now. What annoys me is where was that interview when the media were gunning for Raheem?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 am

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:find it really weird that the first part of the interview is about raheem

It's cool to like Raza now. What annoys me is where was that interview when the media were gunning for Raheem?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... m-sterling

"Everyone has an opinion and it's very easy to give an opinion behind a keyboard."
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby mr_nool » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:04 am

Mase wrote:

That's not up to the Brown, though. That's media being fucking sheep (or a lynch mob - anyway mindless idiots following the currents).
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:

"Everyone has an opinion and it's very easy to give an opinion behind a keyboard."

Imagine being on a forum and giving an opinion. How shocking!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:36 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:

Imagine being on a forum and giving an opinion. How shocking!!!

Shocking no, very easy yes.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum