Let Him Talk

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Let Him Talk

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:05 am

An interesting read from DeBruyne here that gives a good insight into his character

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us ... et-me-talk
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Let Him Talk

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

He is undroppable , even when he is not on song , he is undroppable imo.

That pass to Sterling ffs........
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:He is undroppable , even when he is not on song , he is undroppable imo.

If he were to play shit why would he be undroppable?

I like Kev, I think he's class. As a person after seeing him go at Silva I think he's a class a wanker.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:He is undroppable , even when he is not on song , he is undroppable imo.

I like Kev, I think he's class. As a person after seeing him go at Silva I think he's a class a wanker.

It was heated debate mate, nothing more. Happened yesterday he payed Sergio in, with a great ball, he on his heels he moaned at him. Its normal.
Last edited by Hazy2 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am

Mase wrote:

You dotn like him and that's fine but noone and I mean noone can make a match winning pass like KDB can.

Him and Sane should be automatic starters.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:57 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

It was heated debate mate, nothing more. Happened yesterday he payed Sergio in, with a great ball, he on his heels he moaned at him. Its normal.

It wasn't a debate mate, it was one sided right in front of a camera. Two players were telling Kev to walk to the changing rooms and he made Silva look like a tit.

He's a fantastic player. But we don't have to like them off the pitch. Most footballers are wankers.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:59 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

You dotn like him and that's fine but noone and I mean noone can make a match winning pass like KDB can.

Him and Sane should be automatic starters.

Agreed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

It wasn't a debate mate, it was one sided right in front of a camera. Two players were telling Kev to walk to the changing rooms and he made Silva look like a tit.

He's a fantastic player. But we don't have to like them off the pitch. Most footballers are wankers.

Give over Mase, I'm sure you've never gone ott in the heat of the moment on a football pitch.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:01 pm

i'm happy to see someone - anyone - in the club tell silva and aguero to pull their f*cking fingers out, b/c they've both been coasting for months.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Mase wrote:

SO a lad looses the head once and he is a class a wanker. Bit harsh.
You have never lost your temper?

From what we see and are told he is a brilliant footballer and an equally brilliant person.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

No camera no story, happens every game !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:i'm happy to see someone - anyone - in the club tell silva and aguero to pull their f*cking fingers out, b/c they've both been coasting for months.

WTF??!! Aguero's scored 16 goals since the turn of the year.

He wasn't telling anyone to pull their finger out by the way.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Thanks for that, excellent article, you can see he sometimes has a short fuse on the pitch, opening up like that was very brave of him in such a public way.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:24 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:i'm happy to see someone - anyone - in the club tell silva and aguero to pull their f*cking fingers out, b/c they've both been coasting for months.

KDB's public criticism of players is unusual, particularly in a Pep team, where as KDB says, Pep "encourages positivity".
KDB is just incredibly intense and completely committed. I did wonder if Sergio had a niggly injury yesterday? He had a very quiet game.

I feel it's helpful to understand KDB's personality more, it isn't necessarily an indication of problems in his relationship with Sergio or anyone else, it's just he can't easily hide his frustration.

I love that committment.
Plain Speaking

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:25 pm

fine, a bit of an exaggeration for sergio but let's be real, he's been poor recently. and kdb absolutely was telling him to pull his finger out.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

fine, a bit of an exaggeration for sergio but let's be real, he's been poor recently. and kdb absolutely was telling him to pull his finger out.

I think KDB was telling Sergio he should have been anticipating that pass and been on the end of it, but as I said above, I think Sergio might be carrying a niggly injury? He wants to play because these are the big matches all players want to shine in. However I think his body is telling him to be careful. I hope he's ok for the run in, Jesus is a big drop ATM.
Plain Speaking

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

Wires crossed, I thought we were talking about the incident involving DeBruyne and Silva/Fernandinho.

Big exaggeration btw, it was only a couple of weeks ago, that Aguero was being discussed as potential POTY.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:05 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

SO a lad looses the head once and he is a class a wanker. Bit harsh.
You have never lost your temper?

From what we see and are told he is a brilliant footballer and an equally brilliant person.

I have, and I'm a wanker. Point proven.

I just haven't really warmed to him off the pitch. He's fuckin class on it though and that's all that matters.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Give over Mase, I'm sure you've never gone ott in the heat of the moment on a football pitch.

I'm not a professional footballer mate. To be honest, I like it when players show a bit of passion on the pitch. Kev looked like he was on the verge of fuckin tears though :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:20 pm

I'm sorry Bob but I'm not having it that Silva is coasting either, this bloke went through the fucking wringer last season with his baba and yet still there week in week out fighting for this team.

He's slowing up now and he's not quite as effective as he once was but he never gives less than his all.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum