Chumps Chat Pt 2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chumps Chat Pt 2

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:06 pm

As promised here are the thoughts of the spuds fans after last week’s game, and before we meet them on Wednesday. To be honest there is not much difference, they are all as bad as each other. There is something very wrong with spurs fans, and I always get a sense that there are racist undertones when I look through their forums. I don’t know if I am confident or not ahead of Wednesday night, but if Pep picks the right team, at home, we can definitely score enough goals to go through. Bring it on, I say

COME ON CITY!!!

Post-Match Comments: 1st Half

Imagine spending a billion pounds to end up with Delph at left back

Oil Nation FC are overly confident about the second leg. This can only be to our advantage…I think they are in for a rude awakening

City will be a different proposition with B Silva, KBD etc. I also suspect Sane will start. Pep will be looking for an early onslaught…but last night, for the first time all season, the FBs got the balance right - not between attack and defense, but between wide and narrow - city love exploiting those areas and we've been mugs on the last few meetings. I've been critical of Pochs refusal to accommodate the other team, but i also noticed it a little Vs Lolpool.

City fans sang blue moon and just like the team that's gonna win the fa cup. Both of them lasted less than 15 seconds. After that, crickets and tumbleweed. Embarrassing

Great feeling being able to watch the other games this week with a win in the back pocket…Just a shame the luck of Liverpool continues uninterrupted.

Heard them sing one song (Blue moon). Worst away support i have seen & (not) heard in a long time…I know they hate us because of 1981 (i know....pathetic) but their sense of entitlement is off the scale…They genuinely believe they have earned all their recent sucess rather than bought it…I'm not sure it is worth us turning up next week. They have already won the tie (apparently)

Personally I don’t mind City fans too much. To me they are Way down the list of cunty fanbases…On the whole most of their fans remember when they were shite, which of course wasn’t that long ago…It does seem that all the fawning compliments from money worshipping football pundits has made sections of them more arrogant

Fernandinhos elbow on Kane wouldnt have gone amiss in the UFC. I see VAR being abused to favourite the so called “bigger” clubs that have more at stake.

No doubt the VAR team would have seen that and yet they did nothing. If it was the other way round Kane would have 100% been sent off

Pep getting the long ball team jabs in

What an odious Turd that man is becoming.. His tactics weren’t exactly out of the ‘ outstanding football’ manual. Little niggly fouls, target Kane, dive dive dive at all costs.. you lost you overrated piece of shit so shut your stupid pie hole and deal with it

Well we duffed up the greatest team ever tonight. Fucking wonderful

Fuck off City. Dirty cunts…Hope Delph gets a leg breaker. Injuring Kane is the most signficant contribution he'll ever make as an average player in a great team…Fernandinho can fuck off. Love Rose palming his face away late on…Either way City won't win the CL. Professional fouls constantly don't run like they do in the prem where refs let them take the piss…Anyway fuck those slave state oil money soulless plastic empty stadium JCL mercenary cunts…Proud of the lads.

What an amazing night. Superb performances all round…We stopped City scoring which is so impressive. Let's build on this.

Who's up for knocking Man City out of the Champions league AND the Premier league title race!!!!

Pep, the master of silky smooth footballing teams that can be Platinum Triple A cunts when the going gets tough

The View from the Away End – 2nd Half

Team Selection

Lloris
Trippier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Winks Sissoko
Eriksen Dele Son
Llorente

And the rest…

City 2-1 Spurs. Lucas Moura will score in the last minute and we’ll go through. COYS

Attack the fuckers. We have a big advantage if we score once & with them playing against Palace tomorrow & us resting a fair few today I'd like to see us go for the throat & take the game to them…Take the game to them knowing they will more than likely need to score at least 3 goals if we do what we need to when we get the chances. Toe to toe, high defensive line sweeper keeper territory

This game is all about tactics in my opinion. I expect Pep to tell his players to put a massive shift in and to close us down relentlessly, give us no time on the ball. Our ability to handle that, to play out past them, to pass the ball quickly, and to take our chances is going to be really important. Probably whoever doesn't quite get their tactics right is going to lose this game

Hopefully Palace will take no prisoners today

Lucas deserves to start after Saturday but to be honest, impact sub late on when they still need to score could be ideal. If we score they have to score three. Trouble is, they can. Without a doubt the most important game of our season…If we knock City out, I don’t fear anyone. For me, City were the favourites

Interested to see which city turn up…They seem to get nervy on European nights sometimes…Let’s hope it’s one of those nights. Our pace on the counter will be key

“Let” them win at the weekend, though, right? Otherwise Scousers win the league

I think it’s the old ironic advantage to us here.....Kane out seems to throw other teams into dissaray while we are the team that thrives…Pep is probably licking his lips, we’re the Harry Kane team in his eyes. More fool him

I don’t care about Liverpool at this stage.....it’s not our race to lose anymore it’s Citys… want them to smash Chelsea today…Everything is about us from here on in

Well, after I've watched their dirty game against us which was purposely aggressive and how Delph and Fernandinho trying to injure our players, I don't really care who win the league as long as we are aiming for the cup with big ears

I think city will score early, within the first 10 minutes, they will get another after half time more than likely, but we will get the goal that takes us through, so have faith in this team! The glory awaits us! It’s our time!

Hopefully Dele is fit for this one. This is a game he could be the difference in - he’s definitely a big game player

We will fuck them up. 1-7

Here is probably the end of our CL journey this season, hopefully we won't suffer an embarrassing defeat like 5-0…I would have been a little bit more hopeful if it wasn't for all those injuries

Anyone progressing to the semis can win it…In fact I’d say the only team with no chance at this stage is Porto

Wonder if pep will get sacked when he only ends up with the Carabaro cup to show for his millions spent! Watford to win the FA cup, Spurs CL and pool winning the League!

City looking tired in closing stages come on Palace!!

Jesus is hot garbage but as I say that he'll probably score against us now. Seems to be offside all the time

I would hate it if pool won it, but after the last minute goal Pickford gifted them and the lloris blunder I am starting to come to terms with the fact they are going to win it, and the only thing that is keeping me going in this dark time is knowing we are going to win the CL so fuck the victims!

Dreading this

One of the snidest teams i have seen this season. £500mn squad and they ave to rely on cheating. Quite sad really…Slave Nation FC or Victimpool. Hobson's fucking choice

Lucas Moura has God on his side and I will take that as a big sign we will win! COYS

People are getting a bit holier than thou about City's niggly fouling, we're just as bad/good at it

I'm getting carried away...i think we can win the CL

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Chumps Chat Pt 2

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Cheers CM, amazing how tinted specs see the game. I thought they were aggressors last week and they thought we were.

At least the one person near the end of the whingefest correctly called it that they are just as bad as anyone.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby bigblue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Cheers CM, amazing how tinted specs see the game. I thought they were aggressors last week and they thought we were.

At least the one person near the end of the whingefest correctly called it that they are just as bad as anyone.

amazing how they think Delph injured kane. Anyone who isn't legally blind could see that kane kicked his damn foot and injured himself
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:31 pm

bigblue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Cheers CM, amazing how tinted specs see the game. I thought they were aggressors last week and they thought we were.

amazing how they think Delph injured kane. Anyone who isn't legally blind could see that kane kicked his damn foot and injured himself

Kane was reckless, went steaming in for a ball he was never going to win, one of them was going to come out of that collision badly, Delph protected himself with a slight follow through.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Kane was reckless, went steaming in for a ball he was never going to win, one of them was going to come out of that collision badly, Delph protected himself with a slight follow through.

My points about the Kane injury are these.

1. It wasn't a 50-50 tackle.
2.Delph was quicker to the ball and was able to cleanly pass the ball under control to a City player. It reached the player.
3.Kane knew he was late going in and continued on. Unfortunately, Kane received a knock on his leg because he tried going through Delph and his leg hit Delph's foot. He lost out.
4. Kane never apologised to Delph for the clumsy tackle.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Spurs have a fucking massive empty trophy cabinet . Proper cockney nonces always full of shit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 pm

Nothing new there same old shit from that cocky shower.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Thanks very much, it’s always good to be reminded why I dislike them.

At least there was no mention of Chaz (RIP) and Dave.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 pm

The first comment about spending a Billion and having Delph at left back is sadly on the money. But the obvious riposte would be fancy spending a Billion pounds on a new stadium to not have CL football played in it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum