Us vs Fifa & Uefa

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Us vs Fifa & Uefa

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 am

Mase wrote:Pep won't sell Mahrez. He refuses to admit when he's made a mistake and blames other people. He's blaming Sanè now to try and distract from the fact he's fucked up chasing Mehrez for two windows

That's some take Mase.

In fact it's one of the most bizarre I've seen on here and that's saying something.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:We don't help ourselves.

We got drawn against fucking spurs. Can't complain there.

2nd leg at home. Can't complain there.

Absolute shit 'deer in the headlights' 1st leg performance for the 3rd year running. Can't blame uefa for that.

Comical defending in the 2nd leg. Can't blame uefa.

A very fair on the pitch ref for the 2nd leg, really let the game flow, which we badly needed. The only question I would have is who was the var. He didn't show the on pitch ref all the angles of spurs goal, why?

Even so, how did we put in such a panicky performance again. Our players seem to want the cl so bad it clouds there normal judgement on the pitch.

Next year we need to fuck off the FA cup. It deserves no respect. We end up getting screwed with a back log of fixtures. We should either pull out of the competition or send the eds and dedicate zero 1st team training time to it.

Why doesn't the FA Cup deserve respect?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:26 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:Pep won't sell Mahrez. He refuses to admit when he's made a mistake and blames other people. He's blaming Sanè now to try and distract from the fact he's fucked up chasing Mehrez for two windows

That's some take Mase.

In fact it's one of the most bizarre I've seen on here and that's saying something.

Not really is it. Why didn't he treat Sanè this way last season? Weird isn't it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:27 am

Absolute shit 'deer in the headlights' 1st leg performance for the 3rd year running. Can't blame uefa for that.

A very fair on the pitch ref for the 2nd leg, really let the game flow, which we badly needed. The only question I would have is who was the var. He didn't show the on pitch ref all the angles of spurs goal, why?

Even so, how did we put in such a panicky performance again. Our players seem to want the cl so bad it clouds there normal judgement on the pitch.

Next year we need to fuck off the FA cup. It deserves no respect. We end up getting screwed with a back log of fixtures. We should either pull out of the competition or send the eds and dedicate zero 1st team training time to it.

'FA Cup Winners 2006' says we should fuck off the FA Cup. And you think my post was one of the weird ones :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:37 am

Mase wrote:

That's some take Mase.

Not really is it. Why didn't he treat Sanè this way last season? Weird isn't it.

Sané sits out games even when Mahrez isn't in the starting XI.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:39 am

Mase wrote:

That's some take Mase.

I didn't say Sanè isn't getting in the team because of Mahrez.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:44 am

Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:

That's some take Mase.

I didn't say Sanè isn't getting in the team because of Mahrez.

Ok, so what is it he blames Sane for, his signing of Mahrez?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:51 am

He's using his situation with Sanè to distract from the fact he's fucked up with Mahrez.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Mase wrote:He's using his situation with Sanè to distract from the fact he's fucked up with Mahrez.

It is obvious PeP does not like him .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Because the fa and the pl dont respect it. Quarters and semis arranged on weekends when league games are arranged meaning important league games need to be moved resulting in the crazy scenario where we had 8-9 games in a month.

They should tighten up the earlier rounds and play the 3rd round earlier in the year and get rid of a round.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:31 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:

Because the fa and the pl dont respect it. Quarters and semis arranged on weekends when league games are arranged meaning important league games need to be moved resulting in the crazy scenario where we had 8-9 games in a month.

They should tighten up the earlier rounds and play the 3rd round earlier in the year and get rid of a round.

It's worked for decades before money grabbing started with UEFA. Why change a very good , well organised Cup Competition?

I think Clubs that deliberately play weakened teams should be fined for doing so. It belittles a great competition.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:44 pm

zuricity wrote:

It's worked for decades before money grabbing started with UEFA. Why change a very good , well organised Cup Competition?

I think Clubs that deliberately play weakened teams should be fined for doing so. It belittles a great competition.

Then the FA should give it the respect it deserves and not arrange the last few rounds on weekends already set aside for league games meaning teams like us who do take it seriously get fucked over where as Liverpool gave it the 2 fingers and have benefited
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby JamieMCFC » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:15 pm

john68 wrote:City..banned forever from a competition we didn't want and don't want.

The some supporters might not want to play in it maybe even a large majority, but the owner, the players and the staff want to play in the competition every year and win it.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:43 pm

zuricity wrote:

Then the FA should give it the respect it deserves and not arrange the last few rounds on weekends already set aside for league games meaning teams like us who do take it seriously get fucked over where as Liverpool gave it the 2 fingers and have benefited

Are you for real ? It has always been this way.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Fa Cup winners should get a Champions League spot.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Fa Cup winners should get a Champions League spot.

Possibly but getting back on topic. We have to stop blaming everyone and everything else for our failings. When it comes to cl, we need to be a lot more professional. The last 3 quarter finals, we have put in shoddy performances followed by panicked performances.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Wouldn't agree with that.
That would make the champions league even more of a joke, if that's possible.
We already have sides in it that haven't been 'chamiopns' for decades, fuck it maybe half a century!! Stupid really.

For a team that wins the FA cup there does need to be a meaningfully incentive other than a game in the community shield.
It's a tricky one and there seems to be fuck all desire to do anything about it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Possibly but getting back on topic. We have to stop blaming everyone and everything else for our failings. When it comes to cl, we need to be a lot more professional. The last 3 quarter finals, we have put in shoddy performances followed by panicked performances.

It has to be pointed out that Pep has made horrendous blunders in those games.
So far because of domestic form he is largely getting away with it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:24 pm

zuricity wrote:

You mean the way it's been for the last 100 years or so? Jesus.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum