Us vs Fifa & Uefa

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Us vs Fifa & Uefa

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:20 am

What do you reckon are the next episodes in this?

Being a City player, with all the fuckups, it is beyond frustration to leave every year Europe with dodgy moments. Add to that the constant investigations and bans that are all around our club, one might ask what is next for our board?

How can we solve this?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Us vs Fifa & Uefa

Postby Dimples » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:27 am

Money and power will resolve this - one way or the other.
If our owners decide to protect their investment they will arm themselves with their own weapons but these will never go public.

When you see Var work in our favor and against the cartel clubs then you will know we have won the war. If that never happens then we lost the war.

Sadly football is the loser in all of this. Big business wins.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:30 am

I'd meet with PSG and look at ways of making a breakaway. Money talks and the greedy shits like Bayern, Juve etc will want as much as possible.

Unfortunately that's the only way we're going to win this.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 am

Mase wrote:I'd meet with PSG and look at ways of making a breakaway. Money talks and the greedy shits like Bayern, Juve etc will want as much as possible.

Agree with this, might had already happend, you know. As both our clubs had suffered a great deal in this competition.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:43 am

Mase wrote:I'd meet with PSG and look at ways of making a breakaway. Money talks and the greedy shits like Bayern, Juve etc will want as much as possible.

Unfortunately that's not going yo happen amid the current tensions with the 2 nations. If anything it could be going against us as PSGs boss has now been appointed to the UEFA board.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:49 am

On a more positive note - this cheating has only made me more commited to fuckin every cunt up that stands in our way. Get back from Crete on Saturday evening the day before the cup final so wasn't going to go. I'm now sourcing a ticket. Fuck it! Thanks Uefa
Last edited by Mase on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:52 am

PeterParker wrote:What do you reckon are the next episodes in this?

Being a City player, with all the fuckups, it is beyond frustration to leave every year Europe with dodgy moments.

This is something I've wondered when it comes to signings. If a player ever comes out in the future and says that they turned down signing for us (or even if they had second thoughts about signing for us) because of dodgy decisions/bad luck, I reckon it'd open a whole can of worms...

I don't know how this affects potential signings' perception of us, but surely it must to some degree (providing they want to win the CL), unless we're all collectively looking at it through blue-tinted glasses.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:53 am

Mase wrote:On a more positive note - this cheating has only made me more commited to fuckin every cunt up that stands in our way. Get back from Crete on Saturday evening the day before the cup final so wasn't going to go. I'm not sourcing a ticket. Fuck it! Thanks Uefa

The right mentality.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
PeterParker wrote:What do you reckon are the next episodes in this?

Being a City player, with all the fuckups, it is beyond frustration to leave every year Europe with dodgy moments.

This is something I've wondered when it comes to signings. If a player ever comes out in the future and says that they turned down signing for us (or even if they had second thoughts about signing for us) because of dodgy decisions/bad luck, I reckon it'd open a whole can of worms...

I don't know how this affects potential signings' perception of us, but surely it must to some degree (providing they want to win the CL), unless we're all collectively looking at it through blue-tinted glasses.

I think that might already happend, Bib.
Footballers are pussies these days and they care a lot about money and getting the right decisions in their favour. That goes with managers also. I think Pep didn't expect to get all of this decisions against him here after he was used with Barcelona and Bayern and still can't accept it. The same goes with missing his targets.

Why go to City when you have to work to set your table? Go somewhere where they save you fine dining week in and out. That is their mentality.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby john68 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:37 am

Peter,
I have no doubt that City and PSG are fully aware of the situation. Too many things have happened over the years, too many things have been said publicly and we can be certain that many things that we have no privy to havebeen said and done in meetings and discussions between City, UeFA and other clubs.

Pep is not an idiot, he will know tooand I believe be fully aware of what is necessary to beat the corrupt system.

Maybe Pep sees it and believes he can beat it.
Maybe the club understand it and see Pep as the best chance of beating it.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Wooders » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:55 am

I’m not bothering with the champs league next season, after last night, I don’t give a shit anymore
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Wooders wrote:I’m not bothering with the champs league next season, after last night, I don’t give a shit anymore

I've been like that every season mate but then when it comes down to the matches it's still the blues playing and I can't help get sucked in to caring. It's shit.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Wooders wrote:I’m not bothering with the champs league next season, after last night, I don’t give a shit anymore

It seems countless years ago since I first read about the meetings between the financially powerful clubs and their dirty dealings with or against UeFA. As City were
strugling, I put it on one side.
It was only when I got the internet and found I could dig deeper that I got more interested. City got money and entered the Euro comps and I dug deeper. I was gobsmacked.I was reading stuff in the economist,, the Guardian business pages, articles in fiancial magazines, but absolutely nothing in the sports media.
If I knew, why didn't they and why weren't they publishing it?....or was this an omerta style collusion?
I realised that the sports media only reported the events of the Royal Charleroi case but were totally silent on its legal implications for clubs, FiFA and UeFA.
I spoke at length with the editor of a well known Football magazine, who told me that they knew what was going on, they were certain of certain meetings and certain of some diabolical information but without the definitive documentation or proof were advised not to publish.

Like you mate, I hated the CL, then I lost interest in it. It was the corruption of the FFP, the (bent?) draws, the blatant refereeing decisions, all seemingly targeting City and PSG that I started to hate again....The events surrounding the L'pool game last season changed my outlook and last night cemented it even more.

Now Idesperately want to win the CL, I want City to beat UeFA, those cartel clubs, their skanky corrupt match officials. their selective VAR. I want City to win the trophy....send Vinnie up on his own to collect it, place it in the centre circle and one by one each City player shit in it.....then having won the fukkin thing...
Hand it back to UeFA and empty the contents over its officials.

City..banned forever from a competition we didn't want and don't want.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Wooders » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Mase wrote:

I've been like that every season mate but then when it comes down to the matches it's still the blues playing and I can't help get sucked in to caring. It's shit.

Thinking about it I am pretty certain I said the same thing last season - you’re correct, ultimately I love city and will undoubtably get turned around at some point only to end up furious again in 2020
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby salford city » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:27 am

I've been like that every season mate but then when it comes down to the matches it's still the blues playing and I can't help get sucked in to caring. It's shit.[/quote]

Thinking about it I am pretty certain I said the same thing last season - you’re correct, ultimately I love city and will undoubtably get turned around at some point only to end up furious again in 2020[/quote]

Crazy isn't it? Fucked over against red scouse without VAR and then with it against Spurs. Although we did get a dodgy one go for us in the 1st leg. Bottom line is that when we give UEFA a chance, they will fuck us over and that will never change. Hate the competion it is as bent as you like, want to win it more because of this though
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:16 am

1. Someone should sue UEFA for claiming it as the "Champions League". Not so.

2. City have the same size squad as Scouse2.

How many more games have we played than Spuds and Scouse2.?

Two teams in the semi finals of the champions league have not won their own league for a collective sum of over eighty years.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

zuricity wrote:1. Someone should sue UEFA for claiming it as the "Champions League". Not so.

2. City have the same size squad as Scouse2.

How many more games have we played than Spuds and Scouse2.?

Two teams in the semi finals of the champions league have not won their own league for a collective sum of over eighty years.

I said that to a mate yesterday. How embarrassing for the Champions League that the two cunts from England have never won the Premier League. Embarrassing shitty competition.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:42 am

We don't help ourselves.

We got drawn against fucking spurs. Can't complain there.

2nd leg at home. Can't complain there.

Absolute shit 'deer in the headlights' 1st leg performance for the 3rd year running. Can't blame uefa for that.

Comical defending in the 2nd leg. Can't blame uefa.

A very fair on the pitch ref for the 2nd leg, really let the game flow, which we badly needed. The only question I would have is who was the var. He didn't show the on pitch ref all the angles of spurs goal, why?

Even so, how did we put in such a panicky performance again. Our players seem to want the cl so bad it clouds there normal judgement on the pitch.

Next year we need to fuck off the FA cup. It deserves no respect. We end up getting screwed with a back log of fixtures. We should either pull out of the competition or send the eds and dedicate zero 1st team training time to it.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 am

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:We don't help ourselves.

We got drawn against fucking spurs. Can't complain there.

2nd leg at home. Can't complain there.

Absolute shit 'deer in the headlights' 1st leg performance for the 3rd year running. Can't blame uefa for that.

Comical defending in the 2nd leg. Can't blame uefa.

A very fair on the pitch ref for the 2nd leg, really let the game flow, which we badly needed. The only question I would have is who was the var. He didn't show the on pitch ref all the angles of spurs goal, why?

Even so, how did we put in such a panicky performance again. Our players seem to want the cl so bad it clouds there normal judgement on the pitch.

Next year we need to fuck off the FA cup. It deserves no respect. We end up getting screwed with a back log of fixtures. We should either pull out of the competition or send the eds and dedicate zero 1st team training time to it.

i disagree.

next year , pep should remember the rule. One game at a time and aim to win it. He forgot that at spuds last week .

Always play your strongest team and take players off when winning, for rest , cards or injury reasons.

Let's go on and get the English treble ( well 4 trophies according to rag thinking) and set the target for all four next season when the squad will be even stronger .

You are selling Mahrez in the summer pep , aren't you ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:13 am

Pep won't sell Mahrez. He refuses to admit when he's made a mistake and blames other people. He's blaming Sanè now to try and distract from the fact he's fucked up chasing Mehrez for two windows
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum