Loud And Proud

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Loud And Proud

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:14 am

Fuck me, fair play to our fans last night, the atmosphere was absolutely amazing, probably the best I've ever heard. Even more, nobody seemed to leave early which meant it continued right until the end.

Huge respect to those who went last night, bet you've all got sore heads and throats this morning.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Loud And Proud

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Fuck me, fair play to our fans last night, the atmosphere was absolutely amazing, probably the best I've ever heard. Even more, nobody seemed to leave early which meant it continued right until the end.

Huge respect to those who went last night, bet you've all got sore heads and throats this morning.

wounded mate. fucking ill.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:27 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Fuck me, fair play to our fans last night, the atmosphere was absolutely amazing, probably the best I've ever heard. Even more, nobody seemed to leave early which meant it continued right until the end.

wounded mate. fucking ill.

During normal games I'd walk out with my head banging because of all the singing and shouting. I'd have been unconscious after last night.

Well done, mate ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:35 am

Absolute emotional rollercoaster which I never want to go through again . Atmosphere was better v dippers last January as it was pure tribal and nasty . So many tourists at CL games but fair play to them most of got involved last night . I even got man hugs off two of them when our 5th went in and a tasty hug off a proper MILF then it all went to shit . Never ever will see first hand such a stadium mood change in seconds that is what VAR does to football it will kill it !!! Loads left last night saying I’m done with football which is so so sad this is what UEFA has done . Also spurs fans are fucking pathetic, nothing from them for 80 or so minutes absolute shit fans . So fucking proud of all city fans at the Etihad last night but we all sort of knew we were going to get shafted somehow . Domestic treble to concentrate on now still a possible epic scenario, Mancunian,s are a different breed we will bounce back and to all the players who gave absolutely everything last night we go again Saturday and rip spurs another fucking new one .
Ps been up most of the night telling spurs and dipper fans and UEFA to fuck off ....... think I got another ban on twitter and I have lost my voice .
CTID UTFB (up the fucking blues)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:42 am

Of course the media is full of articles about "City testing crowd noise speakers".

Fucking disgusting.

All the respect in the world for those who were there last night. They were huge.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:32 am

PeterParker wrote:Of course the media is full of articles about "City testing crowd noise speakers".

Fucking disgusting.

All the respect in the world for those who were there last night. They were huge.

Pathetic fuckers, aren't they. How is now right for the media to attack the supporters?

I have the mantra now that if there's a negative media story, I don't click/read. If there is some form of sponsorship to a negative story, I don't buy. Fuckers ain't getting my money.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:37 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Of course the media is full of articles about "City testing crowd noise speakers".

Fucking disgusting.

Pathetic fuckers, aren't they. How is now right for the media to attack the supporters?

I have the mantra now that if there's a negative media story, I don't click/read. If there is some form of sponsorship to a negative story, I don't buy. Fuckers ain't getting my money.

We need to win the Treble, and is there any divine intervention, we will.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Return to The Maine Football forum