Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:19 am

If we had a 4 or 5 point cushion in the PL Sane would be starting more often but because one slip , one bad situation could cost us Pep is sticking with what and who he trusts . Sane gives the ball away too easily and prone to go into sulk mode , he does have time on his side , he is an immense talent , he will improve . He also needs to adapt from a "luxury" player to a "team" player . Razza adapted and is now reaping the rewards , Sane,s turn next season hopefully !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:24 am

It's a squad game, we are close to retaining the league. If we do it who will give a toss about who did what. Just another bash Pep topic !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:35 am

Hazy2 wrote:It's a squad game, we are close to retaining the league. If we do it who will give a toss about who did what. Just another bash Pep topic !

If we wanted to bash Pep we'd just start a "what the fuck was he thinking" and discuss the first leg against Spurs. Could also discuss chasing Mahrez for two windows in the same thread. Or that grey cardigan of his he wears.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:37 am

Anyone got any proof of him sulking or throwing his dummy? Still trying to find it but all i can find is him getting us that penalty at Anfield and changing the Schalke game when he came on.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 am

Mase wrote:Anyone got any proof of him sulking or throwing his dummy? Still trying to find it but all i can find is him getting us that penalty at Anfield and changing the Schalke game when he came on.

How is anyone going to have proof? All any of us can do is guess. He does come across sullen at times, he is inconsistent, it's not an unreasonable conclusion to come to.

It's frustrating not seeing him starting when we know what he's capable but then a little faith in the manager that has broken records left, right and centre isn't unreasonable either.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Dimples » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:49 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:Anyone got any proof of him sulking or throwing his dummy? Still trying to find it but all i can find is him getting us that penalty at Anfield and changing the Schalke game when he came on.

How is anyone going to have proof? All any of us can do is guess. He does come across sullen at times, he is inconsistent, it's not an unreasonable conclusion to come to.

It's frustrating not seeing him starting when we know what he's capable but then a little faith in the manager that has broken records left, right and centre isn't unreasonable either.

Yes we do have proof. Listen to Pep's comments.
Stuff like, the team is chosen based on training and re Sane: that he can be as good as he wants to be.
The implication is clear from the various Pep pressers.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:55 am

Dimples wrote:

Yes we do have proof. Listen to Pep's comments.
Stuff like, the team is chosen based on training and re Sane: that he can be as good as he wants to be.
The implication is clear from the various Pep pressers.

That's not proof though mate but I agree again it's reasonable evidence that there is something amiss with Sané's attitude.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:07 pm

:lol: fuckin ell class!

People are saying "he's got an attitude problem" "he doesn't track back" as if it's fact. Not "oh it could be because...."

I know you love an argument FIBD :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Mase wrote::lol: fuckin ell class!

People are saying "he's got an attitude problem" "he doesn't track back" as if it's fact. Not "oh it could be because...."

There is a difference between 'assumption' and 'fact'. We are just assuming and obviously there is no proof of what's going on. However not long ago his mother got involved in contact negotiations which consequently stalled, I can provide you with source if you like. There might be plans to flog him in the summer if he doesn't commit. We are looking at Felix from Benfica as a possible replacement? Again, I'm just speculating. I think it will be foolish to flog him but at the same time the team comes first, as much as he's talented, team ethos come first, love him or loath him, Pep cannot be undermined by any individual no matter how talented they are otherwise we'll turn like the chavs. We can speculate for weeks, I really hope he stays and regains his spot in the first team.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:38 pm

You're right pot, I do love an argument.

One person said he doesn't track back, like I said it's a fair assumption that there's something wrong with his attiude given what we know/see.

Why do you think he's not being selected?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 pm

One person said he doesn't track back, like I said it's a fair assumption that there's something wrong with his attiude given what we know/see.

Because once you fall out with Pep there's no way back. If it's just his attitude, that's not really a big deal is it? So why doesn't Pep come out and say that?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Mase wrote:

Because once you fall out with Pep there's no way back. If it's just his attitude, that's not really a big deal is it? So why doesn't Pep come out and say that?

Has there been a falling out between them?

Call out his player in public? Not really Pep's style is it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Mase wrote:

Has there been a falling out between them?

Call out his player in public? Not really Pep's style is it?

You don't think he's "calling him out" by just dumping the Young Player of the Season on the bench?

If i was a player I'd just rather the manager have a pair and tell it how it is.

And you genuinely don't think there's been a fall out? :lol: :lol:

Like i said, you like an argument.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm

And you don't? You're asking what the issue is and then dismissing everyone's suggestion and sneering at people's opinions.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:21 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:And you don't? You're asking what the issue is and then dismissing everyone's suggestion and sneering at people's opinions.

Can't tell if you're being thick on purpose. Read up. I've literally said opinions are being quoted as fact when it's not true - like "he gives the ball away" I've shown he gives the ball away less than Sterling. "he doesn't track back" - I've asked for proof.

You're king of sneering at people's opinions with shit facts :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:27 pm

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:And you don't? You're asking what the issue is and then dismissing everyone's suggestion and sneering at people's opinions.

Can't tell if you're being thick on purpose. Read up. I've literally said opinions are being quoted as fact when it's not true - like "he gives the ball away" I've shown he gives the ball away less than Sterling. "he doesn't track back" - I've asked for proof.

You were suggesting that it had something to do with Mahrez last week and then you're asking am I being thick on purpose. Do you hear yourself ffs!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:32 pm

Mase wrote:

You were suggesting that it had something to do with Mahrez last week and then you're asking am I being thick on purpose. Do you hear yourself ffs!

I can't hear what I'm typing no #thicko
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Actually you had that once decent stat about Raza when people pretended he missed loads of chances. You're not all bad.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:42 pm

And to think, this was once a good site to discuss City.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:And to think, this was once a good site to discuss City.

Agreed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum