Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby ross.mcfc » Fri May 24, 2019 9:27 am

salford city wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:If Sanè does go, any chance Patrick Roberts will come back? How has he got on on loan?

Linked with Leicester in the Scottish press today. Would make sense.

Maguire/Roberts/Cash

Beeb quoting a fee of £4 million for Roberts - we need that to be bumped up if we want to use him as a make-weight for Maguire. We paid £11m for him

That was only with all the adds on included and given he has not started a game for us I doubt we have paid a penny on the add ons whilst raking in millions on loan fees.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby salford city » Fri May 24, 2019 10:01 am

ross.mcfc wrote:
salford city wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:If Sanè does go, any chance Patrick Roberts will come back? How has he got on on loan?

Linked with Leicester in the Scottish press today. Would make sense.

Maguire/Roberts/Cash

Beeb quoting a fee of £4 million for Roberts - we need that to be bumped up if we want to use him as a make-weight for Maguire. We paid £11m for him

That was only with all the adds on included and given he has not started a game for us I doubt we have paid a penny on the add ons whilst raking in millions on loan fees.

Ok that would make sense. I don't know how much we will have received in loan fees but there is clearly no future for Roberts here
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carolina-blue » Fri May 24, 2019 10:29 am

mUen saying we will accept offers over 90 mil
For Sane . I wouldn’t sell the German rags the stream off my piss ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CTID Hants » Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am

Saul Goodman wrote:German papers reporting we're close to agreeing 80m euros with Bayern. Selling him will be a huge mistake in my opinion but Pep clearly knows best.

I seriously doubt that the club would even take a call from the CUNT that is Uli Hoeness, you don't insult someone like Sheikh Mansour directly and then expect the club to do business with you...........
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Fri May 24, 2019 11:45 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:German papers reporting we're close to agreeing 80m euros with Bayern. Selling him will be a huge mistake in my opinion but Pep clearly knows best.

I seriously doubt that the club would even take a call from the CUNT that is Uli Hoeness, you don't insult someone like Sheikh Mansour directly and then expect the club to do business with you...........

It would definitely show how soft we are if we do it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri May 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Just tell him “”200 million and he’s yours ,you fucking nazi “”
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Fri May 24, 2019 2:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Just tell him “”200 million and he’s yours ,you fucking nazi cunt “”

Added cunt just to get the point across.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri May 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Bid has been made
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Fri May 24, 2019 3:20 pm

Silva has said Sanè won us the league..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Fri May 24, 2019 3:40 pm

From what I can see, no-one especially Pep want him to go, but he's just stalling on contract talks. There appears to be suspicions that Sane's mother is driving it all. There are also suspicions the she is leaking stuff to the German press.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby aaron bond » Fri May 24, 2019 3:52 pm

I don’t want to sell Sane but if we did it should be for at least £100m.

And then I’d want us to use that to fund a bid for Mbappe.

We definitely should not be selling to Bayern for £70-80m.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby CTID Hants » Fri May 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Bid has been made

The Sun said a bid has been made according to the Guardian and the Guardian haven't said anything of the sort, they say Bayern are preparing a bid.

Even if they do make a bid I still reckon they'll get sent packing.

We still owe these billy big bollock euro chairmen after what happened with kaka
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Fri May 24, 2019 4:17 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Bid has been made

The Sun said a bid has been made according to the Guardian and the Guardian haven't said anything of the sort, they say Bayern are preparing a bid.

Even if they do make a bid I still reckon they'll get sent packing.

We still owe these billy big bollock euro chairmen after what happened with kaka

Literally this week two Bayern twats have talked about wanting Sanè. Imagine we started talking about their players. They'd have a fit
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Fri May 24, 2019 4:20 pm

I find it quite offensive and totally inappropriate that Jogi Low is giving his thoughts on a possible transfer to Bayern.

This is a guy who normally would now be unemployed.He screwed up his relations with Bayern and somehow managed to scrape some success recently.

He should keep quiet, it is none of his business.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Fri May 24, 2019 4:33 pm

zuricity wrote:I find it quite offensive and totally inappropriate that Jogi Low is giving his thoughts on a possible transfer to Bayern.

This is a guy who normally would now be unemployed.He screwed up his relations with Bayern and somehow managed to scrape some success recently.

He should keep quiet, it is none of his business.

He picks his arse hole and sniffs his fingers. I'd rather not listen to a twat that does that.

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Fri May 24, 2019 5:35 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I'd love to see sheikh Mansour deal with this one personally after the way he spoke about him to the press. First call, laugh loud and put the phone down, second call, tell him to fuck off, better start flogging more sausage krauts if ya want to start negotiations you fraud bastard. Third call, if you munchen bastartd try to negotiate the deal via the press, I will personally send Leory to Dortmund on loan for a year.
Personally I see this happening and Felix coming over. If we get felix, that's another dagger to the rags heart and Tebas beloved clubs. I wouldn't mind bringing Sancho back, either way, there are plenty if talent out there we can choose from
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri May 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I'd love to see sheikh Mansour deal with this one personally after the way he spoke about him to the press. First call, laugh loud and put the phone down, second call, tell him to fuck off, better start flogging more sausage krauts if ya want to start negotiations you fraud bastard. Third call, if you munchen bastartd try to negotiate the deal via the press, I will personally send Leory to Dortmund on loan for a year.
Personally I see this happening and Felix coming over. If we get felix, that's another dagger to the rags heart and Tebas beloved clubs. I wouldn't mind bringing Sancho back, either way, there are plenty if talent out there we can choose from

Man city might as well be cunts from now on and take everyone on who gets in our face - we are getting treated as cunts by all and sundry so what have we got to lose by being mega cunts to our enemies .

I’m like this in real life - a fucking mega cunt and I win more battles than i lose .

Fucking Bayern ,,,,hopewe treat them like shit .

Whilst I’m ranting , I hope that cunt Tebas catches herpes - he already looks like an extra for the walking dead - ugly fucking cunt
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Fri May 24, 2019 11:59 pm

You want to swing your big German dicks around? Go get us Sancho back, add 80m euros and we can start talking.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PrezIke » Sat May 25, 2019 2:52 am

"Goal understands that a bid of €100m would be the tipping point for City"
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Wooders » Sat May 25, 2019 6:23 am

Hope we tell Hoeness to fuck off - snide cunt
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum