Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby trueblue64 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:59 pm

He has now opted to have his operation this weekend in Austria , by the same Doctor who looks after the German National Team and BM
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Jam » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:40 pm

trueblue64 wrote:He has now opted to have his operation this weekend in Austria , by the same Doctor who looks after the German National Team and BM

Yes. I'd say that's it, he's off. I'm 95% sure now.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... apeb9dD0wM
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:24 pm

sheblue wrote:Its unfortunate but look he or anyone else could have gotten this injury in training.
So yes the manager was correct to select the team he thought would win the game.

Its been said by professionals before - you dont play a fuckign player if there is a great chance of him being sold......espcially for over 100 million pounds.

PeP gets the plaudits when he does well and hes also not below a slagging off when he fucks up..which he did do by playing Sane.

We will now sell him for 70 million in January.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sheblue wrote:Its unfortunate but look he or anyone else could have gotten this injury in training.
So yes the manager was correct to select the team he thought would win the game.

Its been said by professionals before - you dont play a fuckign player if there is a great chance of him being sold......espcially for over 100 million pounds.

PeP gets the plaudits when he does well and hes also not below a slagging off when he fucks up..which he did do by playing Sane.

How much of a chance was there? It seemed like Bayern weren't willing to pay the asking price, Sane never asked to leave either apparently.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Blue Jam wrote:
trueblue64 wrote:He has now opted to have his operation this weekend in Austria , by the same Doctor who looks after the German National Team and BM

Perhaps he's not impressed with Mendy's recovery and wanted to try somewhere else!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Auf Wiedersehen Pet
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Hate to say it, he's off then.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:03 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

How much of a chance was there? It seemed like Bayern weren't willing to pay the asking price, Sane never asked to leave either apparently.

I think everything we have read points towards his possible transfer..even now the vibe in the air is very much on him leaving rather than staying.

A player will never ask to leave unless he absolutely has to...otherwise loyalty bonuses go out the window (LB are worth millions ).
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think everything we have read points towards his possible transfer..even now the vibe in the air is very much on him leaving rather than staying.

A player will never ask to leave unless he absolutely has to...otherwise loyalty bonuses go out the window (LB are worth millions ).

Yeah fair point on the 'loyalty' bonus. He's already lost a few quid by not signing the contract City offered him.

I believe had Bayern stumped up City's valuation before the injury then Sane was happy to go but I have my doubts that Bayern would've gone that high, guess we'll never know.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:04 pm

Blue Jam wrote:

A total non-story, ust more shit-stiring by the MuEN. He's using a surgeon he knows from the national team, rather than one he doesn't, who just happens to have been used by a couple of BM players in the past.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:20 pm

This has to be the total bollox thread of all time , so much total bollox its beyond bollox . Leroy gets his knee fixed in a native Kraut speaking country whats wrong with that ? and who the fuck would have knee surgery at the same place bone idle cunt Mendy had ?

As you were !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:22 pm

And like Bayern fucking Munich are actually relevant in our players injury ???

Just fuck off !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:18 am

Chris Wheeler should be banned for the bile he spews about CITY.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Blue2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:33 am

Fake news, shit stirring by MEN.

If he wants to go though , just sell him, providing we get the fee we want for him. Sick of hearing about the whole saga tbh.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:12 am

Non story at the moment really. I have no problem with Sane choosing where he wants to have his operation. It's not as if Cugat's record is flawless
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Where are you getting this info that we 100% were going to sell him in the summer and are now going to 100% sell him in January?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Where are you getting this info that we 100% were going to sell him in the summer and are now going to 100% sell him in January?

I read it in my tea leaves the day...admittedly, they were Earl Grey T leaves and not PG tips which is why I down graded the %.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:34 pm

I'll believe he's going when he goes, not before.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:47 pm

I didn't realise all the players wore Sanè 19 shirts in the warm up yesterday. Sanè thanked the club and players for the support.

We're doing all we can really. Can't ask for more than that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:39 pm

Mase wrote:I didn't realise all the players wore Sanè 19 shirts in the warm up yesterday. Sanè thanked the club and players for the support.

We're doing all we can really. Can't ask for more than that.

Fucking millennials - wrap them in cotton wool and give them a hug .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum