Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:out on the pitch without crutches and looks fine. probably playing it safe for his impending move.

100% likely faking injury to make sure he doesn't actually get injured.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Paul68 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:He’s a rat and he’s going .

(I never liked him )

Who do you like?

This bird sitting right in front of me at this miss bikini event .

Yeah... she's ok.... but she burnt me fecking toast this morning...!
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:37 pm

jimmygrimble2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:He’s a rat and he’s going .

(I never liked him )

Who do you like?

This bird sitting right in front of me at this miss bikini event .

Yeah... she's ok.... but she burnt me fecking toast this morning...!

I feel dirty
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

Wow. Bayern getting absolutely desperate now trying to sign Sanè's little brother :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dick dastardley » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Allegedly his girlfriend wants him to stay at city, buy mummy wants him back in Germany. All he needs to say is I'm staying at city to progress my career, or I'm off to the German rags.
Job done
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Allegedly his girlfriend wants him to stay at city, buy mummy wants him back in Germany. All he needs to say is I'm staying at city to progress my career, or I'm off to the German rags.
Job done

In order to do that you need balls.
And this fella is lacking that.

If he had any this subject wouldn't exist.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Saul Goodman » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:19 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Allegedly his girlfriend wants him to stay at city, buy mummy wants him back in Germany. All he needs to say is I'm staying at city to progress my career, or I'm off to the German rags.
Job done

Why would going to Bayern, being guaranteed to start, basically win the domestic double every season, go far in the CL each season, make alot of money, and play in his home country not further his career?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Job done

Why would going to Bayern, being guaranteed to start, basically win the domestic double every season, go far in the CL each season, make alot of money, and play in his home country not further his career?

Because City win the treble (double is backwards), we go as far as Bayern without winning the CL, he makes a lot of money, what does playing in his home country have to do with anything?

Doesn't sound like furthering his career.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Mase wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Job done

Because City win the treble (double is backwards), we go as far as Bayern without winning the CL, he makes a lot of money, what does playing in his home country have to do with anything?

I could understand playing in your home country being a selling point. If every interaction you have is slightly more difficult even if you speak the language, it would wear on you after a while.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:13 am

Mase wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
Job done

I hear ya. I just think he really wants the comfort of being a guaranteed starter at a top club. Kovac wont ride him and drop him like Pep will. Now, plenty of us will say that that wont help him improve as a player but do you really think young players are thinking about that? He wants to play.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby PrezIke » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:14 am

I feel like I have no idea what’s going to happen. I would be shocked if Bayern pays what we want but I guess it could happen, especially if you believ the reports Leroy has told via others he wants to go.

Would be a big blow, especially this window, but hearing City think any transfer ban, fyi, will only be for 1 window (January?) if it comes.

We can make do but certainly weakens our depth and I think will mean we focus less on one of the competitions (FA or league cup).

Would also mean Gabi would play more games on the left but if Aguero and Raz are out at the same time we will have to play someone who doesn’t play their much. Probably Mahrez or maybe Bernardo, Foden or KDB?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby bigblue » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:00 am

I'm not too bothered if he leaves. A great talent, but doesn't play for the team as much as Sterling, Bernardo, and others who could play his position. Also that tattoo of himself just screams weirdo with a selfish attitude
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:34 am

bigblue wrote:I'm not too bothered if he leaves. A great talent, but doesn't play for the team as much as Sterling, Bernardo, and others who could play his position. Also that tattoo of himself just screams weirdo with a selfish attitude

Agree

Classic loner. Money for old rope
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:40 am

john@staustell wrote:
bigblue wrote:I'm not too bothered if he leaves. A great talent, but doesn't play for the team as much as Sterling, Bernardo, and others who could play his position. Also that tattoo of himself just screams weirdo with a selfish attitude

Agree

He had 15 assists just in the Prem season before last. Sounds like he plays for the team to me. And definitely isn't a loner when you watch the training videos.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:44 am

Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Agree

He had 15 assists just in the Prem season before last. Sounds like he plays for the team to me. And definitely isn't a loner when you watch the training videos.

I agree he's not a loner, however, his attitude is sometimes questionable. This is in stark contrast to basically the rest of the club. Bernardo and Raheem, others too, utterly exemplify the ethos of team. Sane needs to learn because Pep won't change to suit him.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:58 am

s1ty m wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Agree

I agree he's not a loner, however, his attitude is sometimes questionable. This is in stark contrast to basically the rest of the club. Bernardo and Raheem, others too, utterly exemplify the ethos of team. Sane needs to learn because Pep won't change to suit him.

I see what you're saying mate, yet the season before last Sterling went missing if he missed a simple chance or misplaced a few passes. Pep seemed to work with him a lot based on the documentary (shown after the Burnley game). That's one season.
I don't think Sanè should be judged as a whole on a couple of games during one season. Otherwise we could judge him on his attitude in every match he's played against Liverpool? We'd be singing his praises then.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:03 am

I wonder what came first, Sane being tapped up or Sane being benched?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:06 am

Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Agree

He had 15 assists just in the Prem season before last. Sounds like he plays for the team to me

fuck all to do with it mate. I've seen enough and played with enough to see them a mile away. Wonder why he didn't get picked for WC too?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:18 am

john@staustell wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Agree

He had 15 assists just in the Prem season before last. Sounds like he plays for the team to me

fuck all to do with it mate. I've seen enough and played with enough to see them a mile away. Wonder why he didn't get picked for WC too?

I wonder why Pep wants him to stay then. Weird.

Using Germany as an example when they're all literally suckin him off now :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tru_Blu » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:57 am

When coming off in the shield Pep puts an arm around him, which Sane goes to remove it. This was a player and manager clash. Sane needs a teddy bear manager, Pep is not. Wish it would work out but the feeling is he will be gone.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum