Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby sheblue » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:22 am

It was hot out there and no fun playing silly games in that heat, which is ridiculous. That said the more I see this grumpy face on Sane the more I think he will be leaving.
Cheer up lad, your just a spoilt millionaire young footballer, who will earn many millions more. Life cant be all that bad can it?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:45 am

sheblue wrote:It was hot out there and no fun playing silly games in that heat, which is ridiculous. That said the more I see this grumpy face on Sane the more I think he will be leaving.
Cheer up lad, your just a spoilt millionaire young footballer, who will earn many millions more. Life cant be all that bad can it?

Must have been fairly bad for that German GK that killed himself. Wasn't it last year?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:Beginning to think all this talk of Bayern being interested is just the age old ruse from the agent to drive a better bargain on a new contract. Surely Bayern cant be tapping up Sane in the manner they are without being fearful of repercussions.

Supposedly its his mom/agent. She wants him back in Germany. Whether Sane is actually considering it I dont know.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Beginning to think all this talk of Bayern being interested is just the age old ruse from the agent to drive a better bargain on a new contract. Surely Bayern cant be tapping up Sane in the manner they are without being fearful of repercussions.

Supposedly its his mom/agent. She wants him back in Germany. Whether Sane is actually considering it I dont know.

Imagine being in your 20's and still doing what your mum tells you!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Mase wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:

Fuckign embarrassing , if true.

There again..most of these fucking millennial's are still stuck to mummy's tits well into their thirty's, so why are we surprised ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Im really fed up of this situation, every interview dominated by it. Wish season would just start.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:

Fuckign embarrassing , if true.

There again..most of these fucking millennial's are still stuck to mummy's tits well into their thirty's, so why are we surprised ?

If they are anything like the Bosters in Fellini's Amacord, they'd be well worth suckling up to ;)

to save time for the pervs ... Maria Antonietta Beluzzi
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 pm

Absolute desperate quote coming out of Bild today ......... "Leroy Sane,s girlfriend making noises for a return to Germany " what the actual fuck is this desperate shit from Bayern bullshit Bild ????? Pathetic !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:40 pm

He looked like he hated being here when scoring twice yesterday.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby city72 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:10 pm

£150 million that will fuk them off or stay another year then £100 million
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:He looked like he hated being here when scoring twice yesterday.
Here as in Hong Kong ? Cant blame him really all sorts of shit going on there . He is a sulky cunt though ! If he were here in Manchester today he would have a face like a proper smacked arse ........ 38 temp , unbearable and proper sweaty bollocks urgh ! Always rains in Manchester apparently ? that's another myth ! Just waiting for the "he just wants to be loved " bullshit quote from Bild in the next couple days whether he is here there or any fucking where pal .
Last edited by City64 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:32 pm

city72 wrote:£150 million that will fuk them off or stay another year then £100 million

Fuck me are we related 72 ? :shock: :o :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john68 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:44 pm

No matter how good he is or is likely to be in the future, if for any reason he doesn't want to play for City, get him out.
Sometimes he's unplayable and we all know he has great potential but the way we are looking to building into the future, we only want players who want to be here, want to battle and give of their best week in and week out.
Bang a price that reflects his potential and tell him and his mummy, if hewants away, the price is high and if someone wants him, he can go.

There are plenty of Sanes out there if we look hard enough.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:49 am

john68 wrote:No matter how good he is or is likely to be in the future, if for any reason he doesn't want to play for City, get him out.
Sometimes he's unplayable and we all know he has great potential but the way we are looking to building into the future, we only want players who want to be here, want to battle and give of their best week in and week out.
Bang a price that reflects his potential and tell him and his mummy, if hewants away, the price is high and if someone wants him, he can go.

I think Sane is a special player but its not the end of the world if we sell him on - id cry out loud if we lost Bernardo or KDB or Stirling...but funnily enough , I wouldn't really lose any sleep if we sold Sane......maybe its his (More often than not )sulky demeanor that makes me think like this.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:12 am

To be fair with the sulking, how do we know he's not just frustrated with himself for making a mistake? Surely it's the manager and captains job to pick him up?

If some kid in the army was disheartened because they made a mistake would it not be their leaders job to make sure they're picked back up? Same in any job.

Probably won't help dragging him off against Burnley early on. I've never seen Pep give Sanè advice on the pitch after the match like he does with Sterling every week.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 am

Bayern have tapped him up last summer, he can end the speculation if he wants too.........
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:28 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john68 wrote:No matter how good he is or is likely to be in the future, if for any reason he doesn't want to play for City, get him out.

I think Sane is a special player but its not the end of the world if we sell him on - id cry out loud if we lost Bernardo or KDB or Stirling...but funnily enough , I wouldn't really lose any sleep if we sold Sane......maybe its his (More often than not )sulky demeanor that makes me think like this.

I'm the same. Can be unplayable when he's in the mood but can then disappear for three games. To Mase's point re Sterling, I think Pep must realise that Sterling takes this advice on board & will do something about it - as his performances last season testified to. I don't think Sane has a future with Pep, for whatever reason he does not get the love from Pep that Sterling gets. Bayern are playing this out through any mouthpiece that they can hoping to unsettle him but the fact is that he is still our player & the asking price is what it is. We are not going to give him away & so if you want him now, pay the asking price. If not, fuck off & wait until he runs his contract down.

All that said, this is still on Sane. If he had the attitude of Sterling,B.Silva, what a player he could become
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby sheblue » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:24 am

This needs to be sorted now, this window.
Telling people to fuck off, essentially forsaking 100m and letting him walk off for free is not an option Kaldoon will be opting for.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:51 am

sheblue wrote:This needs to be sorted now, this window.
Telling people to fuck off, essentially forsaking 100m and letting him walk off for free is not an option Kaldoon will be opting for.

Agreed. I'm guessing no one is interested in Gundo :lol: poor guy!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:This needs to be sorted now, this window.

Agreed. I'm guessing no one is interested in Gundo :lol: poor guy!

Sane is a gonna....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum