Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:54 pm

I was wondering the same, Mase, to be honest. If I recall you shared similar opinions with me about him & the next ballon d’or banter. I still think you are taking the piss about him, tbh :x

For me this is his issue, he is either world class, either shit. The problem is that he is one game fantastic and the next three he is a calamity. I can’t judge him today because I didn’t watch the game, but from the comments read, same old issue.

Leroy is now at an age where he will either bloom, or he will stay at the same level.

Sadly, I think he will never reach the next level like Raheem did.
Last edited by PeterParker on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:57 pm

I’ve been crying out for him to start and he blew it today. Was awful. Difference between him and Sterling was at least sterling had those few moments where I thought he was gonna make something happen, sane got 3 bad passes and did fuck all seemingly in protest the rest of the game. Played like a cunt and not someone who wanted that start.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Love him, needs sorting out.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I’ve been crying out for him to start and he blew it today. Was awful. Difference between him and Sterling was at least sterling had those few moments where I thought he was gonna make something happen, sane got 3 bad passes and did fuck all seemingly in protest the rest of the game. Played like a cunt and not someone who wanted that start.

The only defense I can make for him is he got the worst kind of service possible for over 25 minutes but that doesn't justify his attitude , which dropped IMO.

He is a game changer though and without him in the last game this game we would not be top of the prem at this stage.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:32 pm

Thought himself and Raz were very poor today.
Raz gets annoyed with himself when things aren’t going for him and ends up getting aggressive with the opposition.

Sane throws a strop argues with his own players then downs tools.

Smashing player but he does this too often.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I’ve been crying out for him to start and he blew it today. Was awful. Difference between him and Sterling was at least sterling had those few moments where I thought he was gonna make something happen, sane got 3 bad passes and did fuck all seemingly in protest the rest of the game. Played like a cunt and not someone who wanted that start.

The only defense I can make for him is he got the worst kind of service possible for over 25 minutes but that doesn't justify his attitude , which dropped IMO.

He is a game changer though and without him in the last game this game we would not be top of the prem at this stage.

Agree but like with mahrez pep has to be thinking there’s no margin for error now, throw one strop and your season could be over.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PrezIke » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:45 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Sane could be in Primark after today. Bad day fir Leroy.

I thought Raza was worse. Absolutely awful today!

Yet, when he went in the middle with Kun we were much better, no?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:52 am

I think for the Leicester game SANE should play ,its a perfect game for him to play as Leicester will 100% play football and not park the bus like Burnley did.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dimples » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:17 am

PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:

Yes, much better.
In fairness to MOTD they explained why.
An indicator was shots on target. 1 in the first half, 6 in the second.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:41 am

PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:

Yes mate, the TEAM was better when Bernardo went out wide.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mr_nool » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:46 am

Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:

That happened fairly early in the first half. We kept on sucking until after the tea break.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:57 am

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:

That happened fairly early in the first half. We kept on sucking until after the tea break.

Ah really? I was too nervous and watching through my fingers to notice where players were half the time. Probably why I don't think Sanè played as bad as people are making out :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:10 am

Difference between Sane and Razza is Raz will carry on running at defenders even when things aren't going his way. Sane never seems to take the full back on any more. His " changing the game" at the swamp was in essence a shot that would have been saved nearly every time.
Loved him last season, for me he's been consistently poor this season and to those who are going to hit me back with his stats for the season - Mahrez's look half decent as well.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:18 am

stupot wrote:Difference between Sane and Razza is Raz will carry on running at defenders even when things aren't going his way. Sane never seems to take the full back on any more. His " changing the game" at the swamp was in essence a shot that would have been saved nearly every time.
Loved him last season, for me he's been consistently poor this season and to those who are going to hit me back with his stats for the season - Mahrez's look half decent as well.

I think consistently poor is an exaggeration, more hit and miss.

I agree with the Sterling comparison but let's not forget it wasn't so long ago that Sterling would go into his shell when things weren't going his way, thankfully he's matured beyond that, hopefully Sane does the same.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PeterParker » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:38 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
stupot wrote:Difference between Sane and Razza is Raz will carry on running at defenders even when things aren't going his way. Sane never seems to take the full back on any more. His " changing the game" at the swamp was in essence a shot that would have been saved nearly every time.

I think consistently poor is an exaggeration, more hit and miss.

I agree with the Sterling comparison but let's not forget it wasn't so long ago that Sterling would go into his shell when things weren't going his way, thankfully he's matured beyond that, hopefully Sane does the same.

The thing is, as I said, he has a lot of really poor games than good ones. A few recall that before his goal with scouse, he really was poor, not helping laporte and then Danilo.

But the club comes first.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:39 am

Sane hasn't been as bad as some like to make out, guess he is not the blue eyed boy.
It would be an big mistake to let him leave.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:13 pm

Last night it looked to me as though the "team" was deliberately making him look crap ; first 10 minutes he didn't get a single pass, then he got one about 3 feet over his head, then he got another one Usain Bolt wouldn't have caught with a Saturn V up his a**e. when he keeps on getting shit service from those around him , well , ok , maybe he shouldn't throw a strop, but still, it's hard for him to look good.

Note I use the word "deliberately" - have we got another Sanchez situation on our hands here , and is this perhaps why Pep won't pick him ?
Thoughts, anyone ?
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Sane had a bad day forget it, 3 game s left and we will see if he is off to Bayern ? If its yes then we have our answer.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby stevefromdonny » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:03 pm

if he goes, and no I wouldn't want him to go as he is fantastic on his day, we sell him for loads of money more then we paid for him, and if Bayern comes for him, make them pay through the nose
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:39 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:Last night it looked to me as though the "team" was deliberately making him look crap ; first 10 minutes he didn't get a single pass, then he got one about 3 feet over his head, then he got another one Usain Bolt wouldn't have caught with a Saturn V up his a**e. when he keeps on getting shit service from those around him , well , ok , maybe he shouldn't throw a strop, but still, it's hard for him to look good.

Note I use the word "deliberately" - have we got another Sanchez situation on our hands here , and is this perhaps why Pep won't pick him ?
Thoughts, anyone ?

That was my worry. At one point he bollocked Zinch. He was getting some shit service that first half. If he's not mad about it surely that's more worrying than if he's not arsed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum