Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby sheblue » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm

I think he will sign a new contract. Even though there are things he has to work on and improve, if he does improve by the time he is 25 or 26 he will be up there with the very best around.
It would be insanity to let him leave now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7283
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:56 pm

salford city wrote:TBF, he was utter gash in the main with us - never settled did he? I was glad to see the back of him. It's a nice feeling to see one of the G14 clubs getting the finger from us


TBF I wonder if he would have settled if we played him in the same position as Bayern and the national team?
JamieMCFC
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:40 pm
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:15 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
salford city wrote:TBF, he was utter gash in the main with us - never settled did he? I was glad to see the back of him. It's a nice feeling to see one of the G14 clubs getting the finger from us


TBF I wonder if he would have settled if we played him in the same position as Bayern and the national team?


It was his first season in a new league and we barely played him from what I remember. Although I do remember Lee Hughes taking the piss out of him when we played Notts County in the cup
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:07 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:They still believe that their name is a big enough pull for players to want to go there and clubs fold in fear. Well news flash you German cunts, that's gone now and we don't give a fuck about any of your shit so bend over and tack it.


Quite right.
Still got the G14 mentality, think everyone wants to play for them, and they can bully other teams in selling them who they want.
Like the rags before them, reality is hitting them hard

In the words of corporal Jones, they don't like it up 'em.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: Sanè situation

Postby RodneyRodney » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:40 am

...when Bayern Munich come calling for Leroy Sane, City can tell them to get lost, at least until the price suits.
That is progress. That is fairer. That is why the elite clubs hate new money and will do all they can to crush it.

Nice one , Sammo ; really top article here :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7113173/When-Man-City-tell-Bayern-lost-Leroy-Sane-thats-true-progress.html
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Van Diemens Land
Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 am

RodneyRodney wrote:...when Bayern Munich come calling for Leroy Sane, City can tell them to get lost, at least until the price suits.
That is progress. That is fairer. That is why the elite clubs hate new money and will do all they can to crush it.

Nice one , Sammo ; really top article here :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7113173/When-Man-City-tell-Bayern-lost-Leroy-Sane-thats-true-progress.html

Usual reliable article saying it how it is
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17117
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:09 am

Samuel is the fuckin man. Gave us shit at the start but is very fair now and sees the crap we've had in the media for absolutely no other reason bar jealousy. He's a good guy.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:18 am

Bayern player this morning has said he's spoken with Sanè about the move and told him it wouldn't be bad.

Are they allowed to just openly admit to tapping up a player??
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:13 am

Mase wrote:Bayern player this morning has said he's spoken with Sanè about the move and told him it wouldn't be bad.

Are they allowed to just openly admit to tapping up a player??


Hardly a ringing endorsement 'wouldn't be bad'! I suppose he added 'better than going to the rags'.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3821
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Mase wrote:Bayern player this morning has said he's spoken with Sanè about the move and told him it wouldn't be bad.

Are they allowed to just openly admit to tapping up a player??


Hardly a ringing endorsement 'wouldn't be bad'! I suppose he added 'better than going to the rags'.


ATM, going to Burnley or Huddersfield would be better than going to the rags.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: Sanè situation

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:00 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Mase wrote:Bayern player this morning has said he's spoken with Sanè about the move and told him it wouldn't be bad.

Are they allowed to just openly admit to tapping up a player??


Hardly a ringing endorsement 'wouldn't be bad'! I suppose he added 'better than going to the rags'.


It's like I would love to eat some caviar, but a two day sandwich wouldn't be bad. :lol:
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11606
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Sanè situation

Postby zuricity » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 am

^^^^^^

Yesterday Goretzka, today Lewandowski.
Just waiting for the wurst grill meister to tell us he thinks Sane should go to München .

Talk about tapping up players!
Last edited by zuricity on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11716
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Nickyboy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:20 am

All these members of the German squad who ostracized him and slagged off his attitude when not picked for the world cup.

Bet he cant wait to rock up at Bayern. Fuck them
User avatar
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Chorlton
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva & Zabba

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Outcast » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:29 am

zuricity wrote:^^^^^^

Yesterday Goretzka, today Levandowdki.
Just waiting for the wurst grill meister to tell us he thinks Sane should go to München .

Talk about tapping up players!


It's a risky strategy they're playing, Barca and Real are the masters at tapping up players, then again the munchens will never have their pulling power. I would piss myself laughing when Sane extends his contract, can you imagine the knock back those krauts would suffer, the humiliation, snubbed! You can tell they are getting desperate, if they fail to pull it off, they've just confirmed to the world their inferiority to Manchester City :lol:
Outcast
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby zuricity » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:35 am

Outcast wrote:
zuricity wrote:^^^^^^

Yesterday Goretzka, today Lewandowski.
Just waiting for the wurst grill meister to tell us he thinks Sane should go to München .

Talk about tapping up players!


It's a risky strategy they're playing, Barca and Real are the masters at tapping up players, then again the munchens will never have their pulling power. I would piss myself laughing when Sane extends his contract, can you imagine the knock back those krauts would suffer, the humiliation, snubbed! You can tell they are getting desperate, if they fail to pull it off, they've just confirmed to the world their inferiority to Manchester City :lol:



There are so many things wrong with the way Bayern go about their business.

How many Pogbas is Leroy now valued at 2x, 3x ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11716
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Sanè situation

Postby sheblue » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:29 am

We should have absolutely nothing to do with Bayern under any circumstances whatsoever.
I would loan Sane to the vermin and pay his wages than sell him to Bayern for 200m.
Absolute scum.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7283
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Step down for Sane, does he want to stay or leave.
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Lewandowski spouting that he can't wait for Sane to join them. Is this the same Lewandowski that wanted to go to Spain a year or so back?

Gonna be some glum faces in Munich come September
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17117
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:50 am

nottsblue wrote:Lewandowski spouting that he can't wait for Sane to join them. Is this the same Lewandowski that wanted to go to Spain a year or so back?

Gonna be some glum faces in Munich come September


The same fella that had his weeding when he was at Dortmund and no other player was invited. :lol:
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11606
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Sanè situation

Postby patrickblue » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:09 pm

PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Lewandowski spouting that he can't wait for Sane to join them. Is this the same Lewandowski that wanted to go to Spain a year or so back?

Gonna be some glum faces in Munich come September


The same fella that had his weeding when he was at Dortmund and no other player was invited. :lol:


I've never been invited to a weeding.
Is it fun?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigblue, john@staustell, Nick and 16 guests