Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:Hopefully Mourinho ends up at Bayern. Should hopefully stop Sanè going there.


Bayern are winning that league if Warnock is in charge.


I'd rather be managed by Warnock than Borinho.


don't know about that
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10772
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:46 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:Hopefully Mourinho ends up at Bayern. Should hopefully stop Sanè going there.


Bayern are winning that league if Warnock is in charge.


I'd rather be managed by Warnock than Borinho.


don't know about that


At least it'd be a laugh.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23822
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:Hopefully Mourinho ends up at Bayern. Should hopefully stop Sanè going there.


Bayern are winning that league if Warnock is in charge.


I'd rather be managed by Warnock than Borinho.

Holloway would be a hoot as well
nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18269
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:12 pm

looks like Messi is back in training.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12296
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Sanè situation

Postby salford city » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:54 pm

Good stuff we have missed his pace he scares the shit out of defenders
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby bigblue » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:36 am

sam lee says he's going to bayern in the summer. He'll be missed, but he can also be so much better if he gets better at the mental side of things
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10772
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 am

bigblue wrote:sam lee says he's going to bayern in the summer. He'll be missed, but he can also be so much better if he gets better at the mental side of things


If Sam Lee has said that, that means he's staying. Brilliant news.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23822
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby salford city » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:54 am

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:sam lee says he's going to bayern in the summer. He'll be missed, but he can also be so much better if he gets better at the mental side of things


If Sam Lee has said that, that means he's staying. Brilliant news.


Cannot believe people are either making a living from or having people believe stuff that they re-hash from other internet sites. I thought exactly the same on reading 'Sam Lee says' might have well said my 16month old said.......
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:14 am

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:sam lee says he's going to bayern in the summer. He'll be missed, but he can also be so much better if he gets better at the mental side of things


If Sam Lee has said that, that means he's staying. Brilliant news.


Cannot believe people are either making a living from or having people believe stuff that they re-hash from other internet sites. I thought exactly the same on reading 'Sam Lee says' might have well said my 16month old said.......


I remember the other year when he said we'd signed someone, then that player actually went and signed for someone else, and he backtracked and said "no I only said we were interested". He's a bullshit artist. If Sanè goes to Bayern, which I can tell you is very highly likely, he'll come out and say "told you so".
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23822
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:15 am

He's cost himself millions by not signing the contract offer that City put in on the table for him last season. I think that's a good sign he's off.

Bit of a kick in the bollox that we're nursing him back to health when it looks likely we're just getting him fit for someone else's benefit.

That said, he has to prove his fitness and form now to ensure he's in the German squad for the Euros, which we should benefit from.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Sanè situation

Postby salford city » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:29 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:He's cost himself millions by not signing the contract offer that City put in on the table for him last season. I think that's a good sign he's off.

Bit of a kick in the bollox that we're nursing him back to health when it looks likely we're just getting him fit for someone else's benefit.

That said, he has to prove his fitness and form now to ensure he's in the German squad for the Euros, which we should benefit from.


Pep is not the sort to be fucked with. IF Sane is off in the summer, don't be surprised to see Sane sitting on the side-lines on his return
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:36 am

salford city wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:He's cost himself millions by not signing the contract offer that City put in on the table for him last season. I think that's a good sign he's off.

Bit of a kick in the bollox that we're nursing him back to health when it looks likely we're just getting him fit for someone else's benefit.

That said, he has to prove his fitness and form now to ensure he's in the German squad for the Euros, which we should benefit from.


Pep is not the sort to be fucked with. IF Sane is off in the summer, don't be surprised to see Sane sitting on the side-lines on his return


Take your point but then he'd be cutting off his nose to spite his face, I've a good feeling we're going to see the best version of Sane in the remainder of his time here. The competition will also hopefully give Sterling the kick in the arse he needs at the moment.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Sanè situation

Postby salford city » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:11 am

I hope you're right as he would give everyone a lift and br a huge bonus in the chumps league against Franco's boys
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:02 pm

I bet if he plays again and doesn’t track back or does something else to annoy Baldie - he will take him
Off and probably drop him for the next game .

I’ve never known a player of ours to get such stern treatment as Sane got since he’s been here .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24226
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I bet if he plays again and doesn’t track back or does something else to annoy Baldie - he will take him
Off and probably drop him for the next game .

I’ve never known a player of ours to get such stern treatment as Sane got since he’s been here .


He's obviously done something to piss Pep off. And I think once you do that there's no coming back from it - Eto, Zlatan, etc
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23822
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby salford city » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I bet if he plays again and doesn’t track back or does something else to annoy Baldie - he will take him
Off and probably drop him for the next game .

I’ve never known a player of ours to get such stern treatment as Sane got since he’s been here .


He's obviously done something to piss Pep off. And I think once you do that there's no coming back from it - Eto, Zlatan, etc


Which is why I wrote what I did earlier. I reckon he has burnt his bridges here and Pep will freeze him out when he returns
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:51 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I bet if he plays again and doesn’t track back or does something else to annoy Baldie - he will take him
Off and probably drop him for the next game .

I’ve never known a player of ours to get such stern treatment as Sane got since he’s been here .


He's obviously done something to piss Pep off. And I think once you do that there's no coming back from it - Eto, Zlatan, etc


Which is why I wrote what I did earlier. I reckon he has burnt his bridges here and Pep will freeze him out when he returns


I think when he went to Germany to use the German teams international doctor, instead of Spain as the club wanted him to - that was probably the nail in the coffin.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23822
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:07 pm

That's where I think Pep is wrong. "his future is not in my hands" - it should be partly.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23822
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Better tweet on it here of what Pep said specifically

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PaulieIrish, rosbif cuisson 'bleu', ross.mcfc, s1ty m, Two's Kompany and 45 guests