Jurgen Klopp

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jurgen Klopp

Postby City64 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:41 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
City64 wrote:Stirred some more shit up this week the fucking weird massive toothed gobshite .

What’s Adolf said now ?

The big toothed cunt has taken the moral high ground again before the “clash” with Frank Lampards chavs. Frank called Klopp an arrogant cunt and told him to fuck off last time they met at Anfield .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:26 pm

City64 wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
City64 wrote:Stirred some more shit up this week the fucking weird massive toothed gobshite .

What’s Adolf said now ?

The big toothed cunt has taken the moral high ground again before the “clash” with Frank Lampards chavs. Frank called Klopp an arrogant cunt and told him to fuck off last time they met at Anfield .

It’s amazing to me just how many people turn into proper cunts when they come into contact with the Scouse cult , not saying Klipperty wasn’t a cunt before but he is a proper cunt now , it’s as if they get bit zombie style I really hope the Chavs Do em
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
City64 wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

What’s Adolf said now ?

It’s amazing to me just how many people turn into proper cunts when they come into contact with the Scouse cult , not saying Klipperty wasn’t a cunt before but he is a proper cunt now , it’s as if they get bit zombie style I really hope the Chavs Do em

Have you ever seen the film Stepford Wives, normal women suddenly turn onto subservient slaves after moving to Stepford, you find out why later in the film, I think something similar happens when managers/players and all move to that disgusting hovel, the Arsoles of England dipperpool.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby nottsblue » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:37 pm

Surely he has come out and said sorry for moaning about other sides spending money in the week they’ve just spent the thick end of £65/70m.

Oh no, he’s just a typical dipper cunt. Always offended, NEVER ashamed
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:12 pm

nottsblue wrote:Surely he has come out and said sorry for moaning about other sides spending money in the week they’ve just spent the thick end of £65/70m.

My best mate is a scouse cunt, he was banging on about their transfer dealings and it being a NET spend this window, reckons they've spent less than they've made....... I can't be bothered to check how true it is, he's a bullshitter at the best of time's, unsurprisingly.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:52 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Surely he has come out and said sorry for moaning about other sides spending money in the week they’ve just spent the thick end of £65/70m.

My best mate is a scouse cunt, he was banging on about their transfer dealings and it being a NET spend this window, reckons they've spent less than they've made....... I can't be bothered to check how true it is, he's a bullshitter at the best of time's, unsurprisingly.

He will be one of those D minus thick cunts .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:56 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

They're at around £60million Net as it stands.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wooders » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Well they put themselves in that position by making a load of people redundant & then trying it on with the furlough scheme
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:00 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Pisses me off when clubs brag about NET SPEND as if that tells you where you are financially as a business.

The dippers love to brag about this. Fuckign Parrots.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Pisses me off when clubs brag about NET SPEND as if that tells you where you are financially as a business.

Probably because somehow they managed to get Barca to give them £225M or do girls Suarez and Coutinho

Without that it's a very different story
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Clowncrete » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:02 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Exactly, The whole concept is stupid anyway. Most of us have no idea what the actual transfer fees paid are or how the deal is structured considering the clubs rarely reveal them. It's been proven time and again that the wage bill size plays a huge impact on actual success, which net spend never shows. From an accounting perspective, the entire outgoing fee is simply amortized over a huge number of years. Lastly, barring a few, most football clubs at the top make most of their money through tv and ticket sales. We make something like 200 million a year through the PL and CL tv deals alone.

I've never understood why fans cheer a "successful business" the way arsenal and liverpool fans do. It would not give any of us an iota of pleasure if we squeezed 200 million out of Barca for KDB and that put us in "positive net spend". I know we made a "profit" from the sales of Sane and Eric Garcia, but I don't like that they ran down their contracts and are leaving. I would rather the best players spend their peaks at City rather than be balance sheet numbers. For this reason, I've never liked our loan and sell system as well.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:39 am

Clowncrete wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Exactly, The whole concept is stupid anyway. Most of us have no idea what the actual transfer fees paid are or how the deal is structured considering the clubs rarely reveal them. It's been proven time and again that the wage bill size plays a huge impact on actual success, which net spend never shows. From an accounting perspective, the entire outgoing fee is simply amortized over a huge number of years. Lastly, barring a few, most football clubs at the top make most of their money through tv and ticket sales. We make something like 200 million a year through the PL and CL tv deals alone.

I've never understood why fans cheer a "successful business" the way arsenal and liverpool fans do. It would not give any of us an iota of pleasure if we squeezed 200 million out of Barca for KDB and that put us in "positive net spend". I know we made a "profit" from the sales of Sane and Eric Garcia, but I don't like that they ran down their contracts and are leaving. I would rather the best players spend their peaks at City rather than be balance sheet numbers. For this reason, I've never liked our loan and sell system as well.

Nail on head.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:01 pm

Clowncrete wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

One of the fitters who installed my new bathroom just before lockdown was a scouser, and he went on about net spend after seeing my City mug. He soon stopped when I pointed out he had scratched the cupboard he had just installed and would have to replace it free of charge.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:05 pm

hahahhahahahahahahahha - Brilliant ^^^^^^
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:57 pm

It’s like when the rags used to go on about the number of players from their academy that make the first team. Sorry but how many extra points do you receive per season based on your fuckin net spend and academy players?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:51 am

Well here we go again ......
The massive toothed cunt is in total meltdown, it’s everyone else’s fault his players are injured and VAR calls are going against his team . What a horrible fucking twat he is
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby BrianF » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Suprising how his thinking changes when the boot is on the other foot. Two faced grinning tosspot!
BrianF
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:24 pm

BrianF wrote:Suprising how his thinking changes when the boot is on the other foot. Two faced grinning tosspot!

The boot isn't on the other foot though. They are still getting away with it . They've had loads of strange decisions go their way this season too.

It was highlighted perfectly and unfortunately for Danny on MOTD last night ( don't normally watch it , but curious yesterday to see how they reacted to those VAR decisions)

They highlighted Salah doing a Stevie snowflake - when he was tapped the other week. Argument being Kloppy didn't complain then. VAR proved that Robertson kicked Welbeck . Clear as day, Who knows if Welbeck may have gone on to shoot and score. However, Welbeck was in front of goal , whereas Salah was running away from the goal to the sideline in the area so an even more unlikely goal scoring chance.
Last edited by zuricity on Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Cracking up, the German Dipper cunt. Can’t fucking stand it when a decision doesn’t go his way, and therein is the problem. Because they are used to getting all the calls, even if clearly wrong, when it comes to them being on the wrong side of a decision then it’s all he’ll let loose.

He probably watched the Rag game last week where the VAR over ruled a stone wall penalty for the opposition and believes that’s what should be happening for both of the despicable clubs.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby linwood » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Klipperty is losing the plot and I'm fuckin loving it.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum