Bin Dippers Sponsors

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bin Dippers Sponsors

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:46 am

LFC sponsor Standard Charter have just been found guilty of money laundering and sanctions breaches in the USA and have been fined a total of $1.1 billion . Not a mention on Sky Sports or the BBC ???

Our good old oil money eh ? Haha you scouse bastards
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Bin Dippers Sponsors

Postby john@staustell » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:45 am

You might think that's the end of the sponsor but then again - a match made in heaven. Corporate hub cap nicking
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:16 pm

Also fined £110 million here in England as they are based here . Reading between the lines it looks like Standard Chartered have been sending dirty money to Syria ? The bin dipper brand associated with this oh dear !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:22 pm

City64 wrote:Also fined £110 million here in England as they are based here . Reading between the lines it looks like Standard Chartered have been sending dirty money to Syria ? The bin dipper brand associated with this oh dear !

Murderers, sponsored by murderers
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby salford city » Wed May 01, 2019 9:47 am

Reading on the Beeb that their Chief Exec has had to issue a statement following reports of locals being tipped into fountains in Barcelona - European royalty my arse
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:39 am

salford city wrote:Reading on the Beeb that their Chief Exec has had to issue a statement following reports of locals being tipped into fountains in Barcelona - European royalty my arse

Peter Moore has had to put out a grovelling statement appealing for “grace and dignity “ in the beautiful city of Barcelona after last nights atrocious behaviour by Liverpool “fans” . Footage shows locals being thrown into a fountain including a 65 year old man .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 01, 2019 11:20 am

City64 wrote:
salford city wrote:Reading on the Beeb that their Chief Exec has had to issue a statement following reports of locals being tipped into fountains in Barcelona - European royalty my arse

Peter Moore has had to put out a grovelling statement appealing for “grace and dignity “ in the beautiful city of Barcelona after last nights atrocious behaviour by Liverpool “fans” . Footage shows locals being thrown into a fountain including a 65 year old man .

Working together with Merseyside police apparently. What the fuck for? They couldn't solve a fucking 100 piece jigsaw. Still awaiting a prosecution from the bus attack a year ago.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Fullartj » Wed May 01, 2019 11:45 am

bunch of f8cking scumbags.... but sure in their eyes "it's all a bit of banter".

Imagine their fans were pushed into the fountain we'd never hear the end of it!
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Hazy2 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:38 pm

grace and dignity SCOUSERS. Piss taking victims. Most of the media burying it, what a surprise.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Fullartj wrote:bunch of f8cking scumbags.... but sure in their eyes "it's all a bit of banter".

Imagine their fans were pushed into the fountain we'd never hear the end of it!

I am surprised the dirty bastards are not in the fountain with a bottle of Matey, dirty twats....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Wed May 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Good to see the media finally pick up on their antics and are calling them out. They've got away with it far too long.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Mase wrote:Good to see the media finally pick up on their antics and are calling them out. They've got away with it far too long.

For most of the days photo of Ederson with Tommy Robinson was deemed more newsworthy.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Outcast » Wed May 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Just sacked an avid dipper supporter this week. Cheeky cunt turned up in coat with the murderers logo on it thinking he'll get a slap on the wrist. Was willing to forgive but remembered all the usual scouse bullshit had to endure during his employment. I was just dying to shout "not your year mate"! Professionalism prevailed in this instance

P.s I'm not up for seeing people lose their jobs, my gosh those dipper brigade do test your humanity
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby bigblue » Wed May 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Outcast wrote:Just sacked an avid dipper supporter this week. Cheeky cunt turned up in coat with the murderers logo on it thinking he'll get a slap on the wrist. Was willing to forgive but remembered all the usual scouse bullshit had to endure during his employment. I was just dying to shout "not your year mate"! Professionalism prevailed in this instance

P.s I'm not up for seeing people lose their jobs, my gosh those dipper brigade do test your humanity

You did the humane thing and released them back into their natural habitat, unemployed
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Return to The Maine Football forum