El Gordo Camerero (The fat waiter)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: El Gordo Camerero (The fat waiter)

Postby PrezIke » Sat May 04, 2019 8:51 pm

He did as much as he could.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Fair play, the Toon wanted that. What can you do when Sky have already directed the PL, who directed their refs, to give Liverpool the game.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 pm

The Toon wanted is harsh, imho. Atsu, Ritchie and Rondon wanted, but that defence showed their true colours tonight.
Make no mistake and get around that bent decision. They were beyond crap on the back with some mindblowing mistakes.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Sat May 04, 2019 9:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Fair play, the Toon wanted that. What can you do when Sky have already directed the PL, who directed their refs, to give Liverpool the game.

Why on earth do you keep crapping on about SKY?

Newcastle's defending was shambolic. The defender had no need to go anywhere near Fabinho , anyone watching footy knows Fabinho is awful.

Newcastle gave it a go and it didn't come off.

Winning the league is in our hands and not Scouse2's.

Let's make sure they are gone from the CL on tuesday.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 pm

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Fair play, the Toon wanted that. What can you do when Sky have already directed the PL, who directed their refs, to give Liverpool the game.

Newcastle's defending was shambolic. The defender had no need to go anywhere near Fabinho , anyone watching footy knows Fabinho is awful.

I've said for many months that it is all about us as I knew this kind of shit would happen. What you are saying is that players shouldn't even attempt to play the game as if they do then they are fair game to get punished for having the temerity to go near a Dipper player.

Souness has just said that he cannot understand how the lino seen a foul on Fabinho and it was clearly a dive. And that's somebody who is all out Dipper at the moment.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat May 04, 2019 9:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I've said for many months that it is all about us as I knew this kind of shit would happen. What you are saying is that players shouldn't even attempt to play the game as if they do then they are fair game to get punished for having the temerity to go near a Dipper player.

Souness has just said that he cannot understand how the lino seen a foul on Fabinho and it was clearly a dive. And that's somebody who is all out Dipper at the moment.

No , what i am saying Beefy is that all the defender needed to do was cover the zone. Fabinho did not have the ball under control and was going towards the sideline , no danger there , as every defender knows. No need to tackle there.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 9:41 pm

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

No , what i am saying Beefy is that all the defender needed to do was cover the zone. Fabinho did not have the ball under control and was going towards the sideline , no danger there , as every defender knows. No need to tackle there.

And what I am saying is there was no tackle, not even a touch yet he got a FK, for absolutely nothing.

I think you need to go and have a look at the incident again. I've seen it from multiple angles and the lino is looking right at it. No tackle, purely a dive.

I'm not angry as I wasn't expecting anything from this game. However, the manner in which this game went down actually infuriates me due to what I've already mentioned.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

And what I am saying is there was no tackle, not even a touch yet he got a FK, for absolutely nothing.

I think you need to go and have a look at the incident again. I've seen it from multiple angles and the lino is looking right at it. No tackle, purely a dive.

I'm not angry as I wasn't expecting anything from this game. However, the manner in which this game went down actually infuriates me due to what I've already mentioned.

i agree it is a dive . read what i wrote . He had no need to go near Fabinho.

As can be seen , the linesman knows sweet FA about what a tackle or a foul is.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 9:58 pm

Ah, OK, so it was a dive but it was the defenders fault as he ecided to do his job. Very strange reasoning.

By the way, my angst isn't just about this game and how the officials have decided it, in a way, it's more to do with our upcoming game and how Mike Dean will officiate that. If memory serves, there are strong links with him and the Dippers, so much that he was banned from officiating them for many years until, that was, he was unexpectedly appointed for a Dipper Derby, which Liverpool won. He officiated one further match and not officiated in a Dipper game since.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun May 05, 2019 11:59 am

Mike Dean is from the Wirral how can that be fair?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Mike Dean is from the Wirral how can that be fair?

We had Halsey against Gillingham.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Mase wrote:

What's Halsey got to do with it, I'm sure he's a Southerner who based himself in the North. Dean is reputed to be a Dipper who has only refereed 2 Merseyside games in his career, one was a Derby and the other was Liverpool away; red Dippers won both. This was the season that it was rumoured to be his last.

I actually like Dean and he was my favourite ref until a few years ago when he inexplicably started giving very strange decisions which were not his normal game. We can all make mistakes but his, around that period, were just very fishy.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 pm

I would want Dean over any other ref in the league.
Marriner or Atkinson would come here with a job.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

What's Halsey got to do with it, I'm sure he's a Southerner who based himself in the North. Dean is reputed to be a Dipper who has only refereed 2 Merseyside games in his career, one was a Derby and the other was Liverpool away; red Dippers won both. This was the season that it was rumoured to be his last.

I actually like Dean and he was my favourite ref until a few years ago when he inexplicably started giving very strange decisions which were not his normal game. We can all make mistakes but his, around that period, were just very fishy.

What's Halsey got to do with it? You genuinely can't see the point I'm making?

You're not thick Beefy, so don't act like it just because you're determined to have a point.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Also I met Halsey and had a big convo with him about Gillingham. The guy was absolutely buzzing talking about those five minutes. He openly admitted he's got a soft spot for City.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm

They had the same complaints about getting Taylor in the Merseyside Derby.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 2:09 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

What's Halsey got to do with it? You genuinely can't see the point I'm making?

You're not thick Beefy, so don't act like it just because you're determined to have a point.

I'm not determined to make a point, mate, I just don't see the relevance between Dean, who is reputed to be a Dipper fan and from the Wirral, and Halsey, who comes from somewhere like Luton.

Anyway, not the thread for this, where's the pre-match thread when you need it.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum