El Gordo Camerero (The fat waiter)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

El Gordo Camerero (The fat waiter)

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri May 03, 2019 10:57 am

El Gordo Camerero (the fat waiter)
This guy has got an ego the size of his belly, there is no way he is going to lie on his back and have it tickled by the dippers. On the contrary I believe he will go all out to fuck them over. A couple of reasons apart from said ego.
He likes to leave his name in history in a positive way, if Geordies beat dippers, he will have shown the football world both his integrity and ability by beating a team he once managed, and, inflicted only the second defeat of the season, the only team other than the champions to do this.
By beating dippers he will remain their most successful manager this century.
I firmly believe el gordo will prevail against dippers, putting his and Geordies names in the football history books. Leaving us to mop up Monday night. :lol: :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: El Gordo Camerero (The fat waiter)

Postby Redna » Fri May 03, 2019 11:06 am

Let´s hope for a Toon win. I might be satisfied with a draw though.
CTID!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby sheblue » Fri May 03, 2019 11:26 am

Newcastle players will be on holidays.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 03, 2019 11:41 am

will be without their best 2 players
everything points to an easy dippers win
but, as well know, football is a funny old game....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri May 03, 2019 11:51 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:will be without their best 2 players

We thought we’d win too, but we lost, and,, so could dippers
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri May 03, 2019 11:55 am

Newcastle's only home defeat against Liverpool in the past seven Premier League meetings at St James' Park was a 6-0 loss in April 2013 (W4, D2).
Liverpool have lost 10 Premier League games away to Newcastle - they have only suffered more defeats on the road against Manchester United (16), Chelsea (14) and Tottenham (12).
Newcastle United

The Magpies have won six of their past seven Premier League home games, scoring at least twice in each victory. The exception was last month's 1-0 defeat by Crystal Palace.
Newcastle have won their last four home league matches in the month of May, scoring 13 goals and conceding just once.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby ross.mcfc » Fri May 03, 2019 12:31 pm

I can see this one being a draw.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:58 pm

Although Newcastle have a good home record and the big teams struggle to break them down the Geordies absolutely fucking hate us ! We used to have no problem with them until a few years ago but the bitter cunts now have a mindset the same as the deluded bin dipper wankers . Geordies used to be sound but they have had their head turned by the media like sheep .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri May 03, 2019 3:04 pm

City64 wrote:Although Newcastle have a good home record and the big teams struggle to break them down the Geordies absolutely fucking hate us ! We used to have no problem with them until a few years ago but the bitter cunts now have a mindset the same as the deluded bin dipper wankers . Geordies used to be sound but they have had their head turned by the media like sheep .

I work with a lot of Geordies and none of them hate City (or perhaps they daren't say it to my face). They all hate Mike Ashley!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri May 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:will be without their best 2 players

Newcastle's Ayoze Perez is fit despite suffering a bruised hip at Brighton, while Jamaal Lascelles returns after missing that game through illness.
Their best players declared fit :lol: :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Michigan Blue » Fri May 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Last edited by Michigan Blue on Fri May 03, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Newcastle's only home defeat against Liverpool in the past seven Premier League meetings at St James' Park was a 6-0 loss in April 2013 (W4, D2).
Liverpool have lost 10 Premier League games away to Newcastle - they have only suffered more defeats on the road against Manchester United (16), Chelsea (14) and Tottenham (12).
Newcastle United

The Magpies have won six of their past seven Premier League home games, scoring at least twice in each victory. The exception was last month's 1-0 defeat by Crystal Palace.
Newcastle have won their last four home league matches in the month of May, scoring 13 goals and conceding just once.

Liking these stats and odds
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
City64 wrote:Although Newcastle have a good home record and the big teams struggle to break them down the Geordies absolutely fucking hate us ! We used to have no problem with them until a few years ago but the bitter cunts now have a mindset the same as the deluded bin dipper wankers . Geordies used to be sound but they have had their head turned by the media like sheep .

I work with a lot of Geordies and none of them hate City (or perhaps they daren't say it to my face). They all hate Mike Ashley!

Me and a couple of the lads were walking back to the city center after playing Newcastle early this season (last summer) and we were amongst a fairly large number of Toon fans making there way back to train stations . As normal we had a bit of banter with said away fans (all part of the full day experience) whatever happens happens ....... anyway these cunts after we said your a sound club with sound fans etc etc turned on us and give it all the money shit you can buy whoever you want plastic cunts etc etc ........ it got tasty quickly ! Proper sad cunts and it kicked off inside the Etihad that day , geordies trying to get at city fans in 111 who wound them up to fuck as they do with all away fans IF they are up for it . Forget nostalgia the Bar codes are proper fucking SHEEEEEEEEEP !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Dimples » Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Two sides of the same coin.

Dipper media have this down as an easy win for them with Leicester to beat us.
Based on a fantastic 0-3 defeat, the best front three in the world, the best defender in the world, the best young defender
in the world, the best goal keeper in the world and a midfield that is also the best in the world at running, covering ground, etc...
This is before you factor in 'istry'......

Dunnie reckons that Dippers will be down after the 0-3 result, will find it hard to recover in time for Newcastle and will have
one eye on the return match with Barca.

I have not got a clue but to me Dunnie's analysis sounds sane and non-delusional!
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri May 03, 2019 7:24 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Newcastle's only home defeat against Liverpool in the past seven Premier League meetings at St James' Park was a 6-0 loss in April 2013 (W4, D2).
Newcastle United

Very nice, Harry, you won't see those sort of stats from the media. Newcastle seem to be a bit of a bogey side at St James' Park. Whether they'll be up for it I'm not sure but I'm fairly certain their fans will be, just like the Sunderland fans were when we beat the Rags to the title.

Would love to see 52,000 Toon fans doing the Poznan.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm

City64 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Me and a couple of the lads were walking back to the city center after playing Newcastle early this season (last summer) and we were amongst a fairly large number of Toon fans making there way back to train stations . As normal we had a bit of banter with said away fans (all part of the full day experience) whatever happens happens ....... anyway these cunts after we said your a sound club with sound fans etc etc turned on us and give it all the money shit you can buy whoever you want plastic cunts etc etc ........ it got tasty quickly ! Proper sad cunts and it kicked off inside the Etihad that day , geordies trying to get at city fans in 111 who wound them up to fuck as they do with all away fans IF they are up for it . Forget nostalgia the Bar codes are proper fucking SHEEEEEEEEEP !

There's never been any love lost between our clubs and it goes back a fair while. Apart from a few short periods in the past we always had the upper hand and my Toon mates always said there was respect but they hated it that they thought we lauded it over them. In that position you mention there's always going to be some shit, especially after hurting from a loss so you can understand why it happened. Personally, only had one incident with a Newcastle fan and when I pointed out that he was from Surrey he soon shut the fuck up.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 03, 2019 7:39 pm

I expected every week something from other teams, yet here we are.
For me, Newcastle is the last place where they can lose points in this battle, so probably they will win with by a small margin,

Benitez will lie down, I reckon.

(I will hope I will eat my words tomorrow)
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri May 03, 2019 7:43 pm

PeterParker wrote:I expected every week something from other teams, yet here we are.
For me, Newcastle is the last place where they can lose points in this battle, so probably they will win with by a small margin,

Hope, as they say, will kill you, so a very good way at looking at things.

Glass half full ...... yours is fucking empty, my friend ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 03, 2019 7:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I expected every week something from other teams, yet here we are.

Usually is, Beef.
I am more realistic, to be honest. The great Emerich Jenei (manager of Steaua and maybe the best ever romanian manager) had a famous word: Do not make illusions so you do not have disillusion. Sounds better in romanian, but you get the point.

But for instance, tomorrow I will watch the game. I avoided all of 2019 untill wednesday. They lost 3-0. So I might have something here. :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri May 03, 2019 8:17 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Usually is, Beef.
I am more realistic, to be honest. The great Emerich Jenei (manager of Steaua and maybe the best ever romanian manager) had a famous word: Do not make illusions so you do not have disillusion. Sounds better in romanian, but you get the point.

But for instance, tomorrow I will watch the game. I avoided all of 2019 untill wednesday. They lost 3-0. So I might have something here. :lol:

Delusion is how I got through following City ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum