Lawro & DC Predictions v Foxes (H)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro & DC Predictions v Foxes (H)

Postby Wonderwall » Fri May 03, 2019 1:24 pm

This week Lawro is up against golfer Tommy Fleetwood, who is hosting the British Masters next week at the Hillside club in his home town of Southport.
"Being from Southport, you are either Red or Blue, and support Liverpool or Everton," Fleetwood said. "I was much more drawn to Everton, which I am happy about!
"So, I have been an Everton fan all my life, and that is the way it has stuck. We have not had much success over the years, but I love the club, the fans and the atmosphere - and how up and down we are. "It has been a lot like that again this year but you can see the team starting to bed in under Marco Silva.
"It was always going to take time but football is so fickle these days because you always seem to be two or three games away from being the best manager in the league, or getting the sack."

Lawro says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48121737

Any other time of the season, I am sure Manchester City's players would be 100% confident of winning this game but because the title is so close, and because Leicester have a decent record against them, they might have a few doubts.

Leicester have certainly got the players to hurt Manchester City, and they did that when they beat them at the King Power Stadium in December.

Foxes boss Brendan Rodgers seems to be getting the best out of people such as Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel too, and we saw that the team are playing for him in their win over Arsenal last weekend. But Manchester City will be ready for them after their week off and they will know they are three wins away from a domestic treble.

I have been at each of their past three games and they have been able to step things up in the second half if needed. I am sure they will do that again if they have to.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tommy's prediction: 2-0

Merson says

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ester-city

Never say never here. I've seen this Leicester team play and they're a decent team. Manchester City will have a go, and they've got the ammunition to hurt them on the break with Vardy's pace. They wiped the floor with Arsenal last week. They're not used to having the ball but Brendan Rodgers has got them looking like a real good team.
I'm not saying they're going to win, but if you were Liverpool and you had to pick someone for City to play outside the top boys, who didn't have much to play for, you'd pick them.

City looked nervous against Burnley, but the longer it's 0-0 or 1-0 here, you never know.

PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0

Scouse Predictions

Lawro Newcastle 0-2 Liverpool
Merson Newcastle 0-2 Liverpool
Fleetwood Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool

For Anyone who is Interested, here is the top 7 for Lawros League table Predictions, never predicted City to or Liverpool to lose, two of Citys draw predictions were against Liverpool of course, no idea what the other one was?

P___Team___P___W__D___L__Pts
1---Man City---36---33----3----0----102
2---Liverpool--36---25----11---0------86
3---Man Utd---36---26----6----4------84
4---Spurs------36----21---11---4------74
5---Chelsea---36----22----7----7-----70
6---Leicester--36----19----6---11----63
7---Arsenal----36----18----6---12----60
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro & DC Predictions v Foxes (H)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 03, 2019 3:26 pm

apparently lawro hasn’t predicted a liverpool defeat for 3 years!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Fingers crossed Lawro and DC get one right for once
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Tommy Fleetwood seems a top guy .
Lawro can go fuck himself the bin dipping wanker and Merson has an IQ of around 4 the fat cunt .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum