This Week's Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Week's Games

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 8:51 pm

budfox wrote:Big shout for a penalty there. Do we see a replay? Do we fuck.

This is the new way that Sky manipulate the viewer. That foul on Perez by Milner looked as though it could've even been red, nevermind a yellow, and then he does it again.

Also, the FK. Not even a touch as he threw himself to the floor but, again, no replay.

This season reminds me of the title win against the Rags where they got so many calls. This time, they don't even show the calls, they're just papered over by Sky commentators.

We love the football, Sky love people subscribing so give their biggest audiences what they want. The most interesting part for me is how the referee seems to miss these things and t coincides with Sky not showing a replay, a replay that we are all interested to see?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PrezIke » Sat May 04, 2019 8:54 pm

What a title race this is!!! This is why we LOVE FOOTBALL!!
Last edited by PrezIke on Sat May 04, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby City64 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Another unbelievable DIVE keeps the bin dipping cunts in the race cheating bastards. Game is bent as fuck but City winning the title will be even sweeter !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

This is the new way that Sky manipulate the viewer. That foul on Perez by Milner looked as though it could've even been red, nevermind a yellow, and then he does it again.

Also, the FK. Not even a touch as he threw himself to the floor but, again, no replay.

This season reminds me of the title win against the Rags where they got so many calls. This time, they don't even show the calls, they're just papered over by Sky commentators.

We love the football, Sky love people subscribing so give their biggest audiences what they want. The most interesting part for me is how the referee seems to miss these things and t coincides with Sky not showing a replay, a replay that we are all interested to see?

Here is where I am lost, why don't clubs react? Players react?
When you see how they cheat and cheat and cheat, you go out and spit blood in front of them.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby HBlock Cripple » Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Outrageous
HBlock Cripple
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby budfox » Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Which is why Sky will never see a penny from me in subscriptions.

Officials have their orders and I have absolutely no doubt that they also have assurances from Sky about replays not being shown.

If we lose this, and I don't think we will, it will be because of a media agenda that's probably worth 10 points over a season.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby sheblue » Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 pm

The vermin cheat and sky cover it up. SHOCK HORROR!!
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 9:03 pm

Oh, and the 'new rule' that Sky have now invoked in the PL, just for this game, where as long as they score it's not a sending off.

It's bullshit as the regulation states that if it stops a goal then it's a penalty and a sending off. That handball stopped the goal so even if it went in from a following shot then it has to he brought back for the original infringement.

So, for me, there is no other thing to say but the league is being fixed to accommodate a title race that shouldn't actually be there.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Sat May 04, 2019 9:03 pm

What a disgraceful dive by Fabinho. Right in front of the linesman. How can he possibly have missed it? No red card for hand ball on the line. We’ll win fair and square the hard way at the Etihad and at Brighton. Fuck them.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 9:05 pm

budfox wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Which is why Sky will never see a penny from me in subscriptions.

Officials have their orders and I have absolutely no doubt that they also have assurances from Sky about replays not being shown.

If we lose this, and I don't think we will, it will be because of a media agenda that's probably worth 10 points over a season.

And that is why I've just cancelled in my house up North and after next weekend cancel it down here. I've told them the reason why and was very direct why, but they won't care, their only interest is the old Sky 4.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Oh, and the 'new rule' that Sky have now invoked in the PL, just for this game, where as long as they score it's not a sending off.

It's bullshit as the regulation states that if it stops a goal then it's a penalty and a sending off. That handball stopped the goal so even if it went in from a following shot then it has to he brought back for the original infringement.

So, for me, there is no other thing to say but the league is being fixed to accommodate a title race that shouldn't actually be there.

That and the clear two yellow cards from Milner were very suspicious. How he got away with the first I’ll never know.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 04, 2019 9:27 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Oh, and the 'new rule' that Sky have now invoked in the PL, just for this game, where as long as they score it's not a sending off.

That and the clear two yellow cards from Milner were very suspicious. How he got away with the first I’ll never know.

It's just getting ridiculous, mate, but I better not say too much.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat May 04, 2019 9:31 pm

blues2win wrote:What a disgraceful dive by Fabinho. Right in front of the linesman. How can he possibly have missed it? No red card for hand ball on the line. We’ll win fair and square the hard way at the Etihad and at Brighton. Fuck them.

because he is a rubbish footballer perhaps ? that thought he could find a job as an official ?

Either way that was a shocking decision.

It does not however, excuse the shambolic marking and organisation of the Newcastle line at the free kick , it wasn't even level with the last man in the wall !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Paul68 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:32 pm

PrezIke wrote:

This is just not real...
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby nottsblue » Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

jimmygrimble2 wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

This is just not real...

The linesman should be made to watch that video and explain to the public why it was a foul. Never happen of course
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 04, 2019 9:42 pm

God I fucking miss Mancini going beserk after a fiasco like this.

Bobby didn't fucking care, he said it as he saw it.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Sat May 04, 2019 9:42 pm

nottsblue wrote:
jimmygrimble2 wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

This is just not real...

The linesman should be made to watch that video and explain to the public why it was a foul. Never happen of course

Indeed, a logical extension , in Law, to VAR.

It might come to legal issues one day, so much money involved.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby s1ty m » Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Time for honest Mike Dean to enter the argument...gonna get messy, I fear.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby ruralblue » Sat May 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Ah well. Onto Monday. On the plus side it was World Naked Gardening Day and I've had a ball!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby zuricity » Sun May 05, 2019 4:32 am

ruralblue wrote:Ah well. Onto Monday. On the plus side it was World Naked Gardening Day and I've had a ball!

Good grief ! It snowed all day yesterday , absolutely no way i was getting my tackle out !
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum