This Week's Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Week's Games

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 am

Just a thought but as the dive from Fabinho led to a goal, should he be done for successfully deceiving the referee?

All about the 3rd and 4th places today which could see the Rags out of the race. Even worse, is there a chance that Huddersfield could actually beat them?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:33 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Just a thought but as the dive from Fabinho led to a goal, should he be done for successfully deceiving the referee?

All about the 3rd and 4th places today which could see the Rags out of the race. Even worse, is there a chance that Huddersfield could actually beat them?

Na :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 7:55 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just a thought but as the dive from Fabinho led to a goal, should he be done for successfully deceiving the referee?

Na :lol:

Nor me ;-)

Funny though, that it's not been mentioned. Bit like the TAA handball where every man and his dog stated that it should have been a red and then 5 minutes later there's a new interpretation of the regulations. Even MotD stated that they went to the poets that be to conform the 'new' rule.

It just shows that absolutely nobody, ex-player, commentators of thousands of games, and us mere mortals who have watched the game all our lives, have any idea of what the rules are anymore. Even funnier is that all these 'new' interpretations seem to involve us in some way, specifically thinking back to earlier in the season where UEFA felt the need to tell us the reason why there were 2 incidents where decisions had not been seen before.

We're all fucked if they can change regulation mid-game. Turning into Sunday league where the team manager has to become the ref.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2019 11:37 am

I hate them so much. I genuinely don't remember hating the rags this much in 11/12. I fuckin wish injury on every one of their players. I hope their fans get twated at every opportunity.

Horrible horrible club
Last edited by Mase on Sun May 05, 2019 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby london blue 2 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:39 am

Mase wrote:I hate them so much. I genuinely don't remember hating the rags this much in 11/12. I fuckin wish injury on every one of their players. I hope their fans get tested at every opportunity.

Horrible horrible club

Is this genuine hatred or is this born of fear/frustration? I ask as I feel the same about them. Don’t recall hating the rags this much, but I’m sure if the rags were anywhere near as good as dippers I’d feel differently.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2019 11:43 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Mase wrote:I hate them so much. I genuinely don't remember hating the rags this much in 11/12. I fuckin wish injury on every one of their players. I hope their fans get tested at every opportunity.

Horrible horrible club

Is this genuine hatred or is this born of fear/frustration? I ask as I feel the same about them. Don’t recall hating the rags this much, but I’m sure if the rags were anywhere near as good as dippers I’d feel differently.

10000000% genuine hatred. I worked in Warrington for 6 years and the amount of deluded Liverpool fans is ridiculous. But this season it's been a whole new level! Last season. Was bad in the CL, but this season they've shown why everyone hates them. Despicable bunch of scruffy cunts.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:45 am

Can’t argue with that. I have loads at my work and this year they’ve been very vocal. I’m so desperate for us to win this season after the 7 pt lead.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2019 11:56 am

london blue 2 wrote:Can’t argue with that. I have loads at my work and this year they’ve been very vocal. I’m so desperate for us to win this season after the 7 pt lead.

I did think that because I'm abroad I'd avoid the Scousers going on if they win the league. But the. I remembered they'll still be going on about it over the summer and in to 2050 so it's unavoidable
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 05, 2019 12:07 pm

Mase wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Horrible horrible club

10000000% genuine hatred. I worked in Warrington for 6 years and the amount of deluded Liverpool fans is ridiculous. But this season it's been a whole new level! Last season. Was bad in the CL, but this season they've shown why everyone hates them. Despicable bunch of scruffy cunts.

This.
I think my hate towards them started in 13/14 when we were fighting for the title and I really saw what they were like. The thing is with the rags you expect to be cunts, but at times they are quite funny and somehow, beyond all their shit, they have a reason to be like they are.
Add to that we know how they are, we knew them all our lives. But with Liverpool, even if they were somewhat our rivals, we didn't go heat to head until that season.
As much as I dislike the fucker, Taggart made history there and got them a shit loads of trophies, but with those fucking scouse it is the opposite, they won fuckall, still they act like they are fucking royalty and since that fucking clown took over, it has been far more worse than ever.

Is not fear at all, it is just pure and simple hate. Their fans is exactly why the Kardashians are famous.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Outcast » Sun May 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Mase wrote:I hate them so much. I genuinely don't remember hating the rags this much in 11/12. I fuckin wish injury on every one of their players. I hope their fans get twated at every
Mase wrote:I hate them so much. I genuinely don't remember hating the rags this much in 11/12. I fuckin wish injury on every one of their players. I hope their fans get twated at every opportunity.

Horrible horrible club

All scousers calling for Messi to get banned for hitting Fibi and scoring that illegal free kick in their eyes, yet where are those candle wavers calling out Fibi for his antics yesterday or Milners or Alexa?

I think these kind of instances when they call for justice but argue back when it's in their favour rather than having the bottle to call it out how it is even when it's clear as black and white. I hate them more than the rags.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Watching the Rags game and even though they are 1 up they are looking far the inferior side.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Sun May 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Watching the Rags game and even though they are 1 up they are looking far the inferior side.

Watching the Chavs Watford game
Going to be a tough cup final if Watford play
Like this , really taking the game to the Chavs
carolina-blue

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun May 05, 2019 1:58 pm

I'm just ignoring all this stuff and focussing on our games, which is hopefully what Pep and the players are doing too. Nice long breaks between the games, plenty of time to prepare, the best players and manager, will hopefully see us past Leicester, Brighton and Watford, and the officials too. The commentators and pundits can say what they want, I won't be listening.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 2:00 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Watching the Rags game and even though they are 1 up they are looking far the inferior side.

Watford are a good side with a good tactical manager. I've enjoyed watching them this season but want to see them lose today, for one specific reason ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 2:02 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:I'm just ignoring all this stuff and focussing on our games, which is hopefully what Pep and the players are doing too. Nice long breaks between the games, plenty of time to prepare, the best players and manager, will hopefully see us past Leicester, Brighton and Watford, and the officials too. The commentators and pundits can say what they want, I won't be listening.

Don't ignore it, mate, enjoy it, drink it in.

Anyway, Jamie Carragher said you couldn't handle the heat, but I don't believe him ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Sun May 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

Watford are a good side with a good tactical manager. I've enjoyed watching them this season but want to see them lose today, for one specific reason ;-)

U got it :lol: Chavs two up in 5 mins
carolina-blue

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun May 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Hahaaaaaaaaa town have scored 1-1
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 2:19 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

U got it :lol: Chavs two up in 5 mins

Get in, and Huddersfield just levelled with Rags. RatBoy's fuming ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Just realised, the Terriers have just our home league scoring record of 10 goals in a season.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 05, 2019 2:21 pm

how the fuck is Shaw a premier league player?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum