Bruno Fernandes

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bruno Fernandes

Postby bigblue » Tue May 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I can't understand why he would want to leave really. Pep goes to him more often than not and he is playing in a side that may well make history and look like getting better. It's not like we dont reward players well.

Yup. I'll never understand why players change clubs when they're in good form and playing well. There's no guarantee that the form will carry over to another club who may play a completely different system.

Will be disappointed to see him go, but if someone else comes in who can actually hit the target from 20 yards it'll be an improvement. I've never seen a player hit so many good chances from the top of the box over the bar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Tue May 07, 2019 8:16 pm

salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:He's similar to Bernardo, apparently all big clubs are after him, at the price quoted it's a steal. There is talk of him replacing David Silva whose apparently off to Japan for a season or two before he retires. (P.s in case you didn't know, David's mum is Japanese)

The other rumour, there is talks of him replacing Gundo who's considering moving on.

I did not know that about David's mam - makes sense if so. I think Gundo has been pretty decent during this run and potentially played himself into contention for a contract extension but I also suspect that he will move on this summer & so we should be looking for a replacement

I think it cropped up recently in that Jap eye discussion.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ruralblue » Tue May 07, 2019 8:34 pm

zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:He's similar to Bernardo, apparently all big clubs are after him, at the price quoted it's a steal. There is talk of him replacing David Silva whose apparently off to Japan for a season or two before he retires. (P.s in case you didn't know, David's mum is Japanese)

The other rumour, there is talks of him replacing Gundo who's considering moving on.

I did not know that about David's mam - makes sense if so. I think Gundo has been pretty decent during this run and potentially played himself into contention for a contract extension but I also suspect that he will move on this summer & so we should be looking for a replacement

I'll kindly remind you that the thread was concerning my eye care and my review of Specsavers.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby zuricity » Tue May 07, 2019 9:08 pm

ruralblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:

I'll kindly remind you that the thread was concerning my eye care and my review of Specsavers.

nothing to do with mini eggs then ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu May 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Sam Lee reporting we were never in for him.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu May 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Oops. Someone jumped the gun when creating this thread :lol:
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 09, 2019 4:56 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Sam Lee reporting we were never in for him.

So probably we are going to sign him. :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I thought he played well last night but seeing MOTD he fucked up horribly for the chance Ian Nacho kindly missed and he got brushed aside a couple if times. He was a decent on the ball though.
I can't understand why he would want to leave really. Pep goes to him more often than not and he is playing in a side that may well make history and look like getting better. It's not like we dont reward players well.

Gonna do a Milner, who BTW has no offer from the vermin.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Thu May 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Gundo is the worst good player we've got. Decent but I've never really taken to him. Pep's go to man when he wants us to be too negative and get knocked out of Europe. He was cheap so there's no real loss and we can use his wages to get someone with a bit more energy/pace/physicality/whatever.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Dubciteh » Thu May 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:Gundo is the worst good player we've got. Decent but I've never really taken to him. Pep's go to man when he wants us to be too negative and get knocked out of Europe. He was cheap so there's no real loss and we can use his wages to get someone with a bit more energy/pace/physicality/whatever.

Has stepped up big time since ferns injury. Better than I thought possible and dare i say it was ferna return that unbalanced us against spurs and against the rags til he went off.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:Gundo is the worst good player we've got. Decent but I've never really taken to him. Pep's go to man when he wants us to be too negative and get knocked out of Europe. He was cheap so there's no real loss and we can use his wages to get someone with a bit more energy/pace/physicality/whatever.

I agree with this.....cant remember if I ever agreed with you or always agreed with you.........its been that long.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Thu May 09, 2019 8:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I agree with this.....cant remember if I ever agreed with you or always agreed with you.........its been that long.

You've been both sides of the fence.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby mr_nool » Thu May 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You've been both sides of the fence.

I don't think Carl is familiar with the concept of fences.

Welcome back DHTP!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu May 09, 2019 8:36 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Fair assessment
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum