New UEFA threat to City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New UEFA threat to City

Postby PeterParker » Tue May 14, 2019 5:23 pm

I hate with all my entity UEFA and their competitions, but fucking their competition and boycotting it it's just utopic.
Every single player and manager wants to win that and by not taking part in that would be a huge step back for us.

Imagine you need to fuck Katie Hopkins everyday, but at the end of it you become the head of the Corleone family. This is our relation with UEFA/FIFA.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Outcast » Tue May 14, 2019 6:48 pm

I believe UEFA just fucked themselves. If they punish us, it confirms they have been leaking info to the media while we're still under investigation. Secondly, they are investigating us based on stolen material. Their whole case could easily collapse in court due to the legality of their evidence
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Outcast wrote:I believe UEFA just fucked themselves. If they punish us, it confirms they have been leaking info to the media while we're still under investigation. Secondly, they are investigating us based on stolen material. Their whole case could easily collapse in court due to the legality of their evidence

This -all day. And I'm sure our owners will be well briefed on where they stand in law. Uefa could be just about to fuck themselves right up the shit-chute if they pursue this using stolen docs
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby zuricity » Tue May 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Carl , can you give Dan Roan from the BBC a slap around the head for me?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Why always me? » Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Outcast wrote:I believe UEFA just fucked themselves. If they punish us, it confirms they have been leaking info to the media while we're still under investigation. Secondly, they are investigating us based on stolen material. Their whole case could easily collapse in court due to the legality of their evidence

This -all day. And I'm sure our owners will be well briefed on where they stand in law. Uefa could be just about to fuck themselves right up the shit-chute if they pursue this using stolen docs

Yep.

Oh, and wether we like it or not, CL is absolutely vital to the success of the club. Fans not realising this is just a small club mentality which we need to grow out of.

I'd rather a ban now and have done with it than years of legal wrangling tbh.
Why always me?
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Outcast » Tue May 14, 2019 9:25 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... financial/

You couldn't fucking make it up, Rick Parry is part of the investigation panel? Just wow
source of leak?
Outcast

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 14, 2019 9:40 pm

zuricity wrote:Carl , can you give Dan Roan from the BBC a slap around the head for me?

The people who run the BBC deserve to be locked up with no parole.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby blues2win » Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Parry refused to answer whether he’d recused himself! We need to go to the mattress about this. Sue the crap out of them if necessary. Take on FFP itself.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue May 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Great statement by the club and puts everybody In the frame, basically stating that UEFA itself, or minions, have breached the confidentiality previously agreed or, the media have purposely used this to attack our club (owners, playing team and fans) in a bid to sully what we have achieved iot damage our club to further investment from commercial interests.

When you see a statement like that you can trust that there is no pandering, this is the line drawn and anybody thinking of spreading unsubstantiated lies will be dealt with.

However, from my pov, we should buttfuck them all, regardless.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Tue May 14, 2019 10:11 pm

We need to give these cunts two barrels and stop pissing around.
Time for being nice is long over.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 15, 2019 6:50 am

An article in the Sun this morning telling how City see this as a vendetta by the big clubs, including United. Something we all know but for the club to leak it to the media, you just know the gloves are off. This should be a time for celebration yet the old cartel are there again, pissing on our parade.

Interesting to see Rick Parry on the UEFA investigatory panel and with David Gill heading up the team, surely there'll be no element of self-interest.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Wed May 15, 2019 7:29 am

Beefymcfc wrote:An article in the Sun this morning telling how City see this as a vendetta by the big clubs, including United. Something we all know but for the club to leak it to the media, you just know the gloves are off. This should be a time for celebration yet the old cartel are there again, pissing on our parade.

Interesting to see Rick Parry on the UEFA investigatory panel and with David Gill heading up the team, surely there'll be no element of self-interest.

Parry & Gill - talk about hiding in plain sight! Pair of fucking snakes but it does illustrate the old G14 self entitlement and self interests that we are still up against. Now the red shit are irrelevant along with the Milan pair, watch the historic question come back up. Hopefully our statement is more than posturing and we threaten the whole bastard lot of them
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 15, 2019 8:48 pm

salford city wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:An article in the Sun this morning telling how City see this as a vendetta by the big clubs, including United. Something we all know but for the club to leak it to the media, you just know the gloves are off. This should be a time for celebration yet the old cartel are there again, pissing on our parade.

Parry & Gill - talk about hiding in plain sight! Pair of fucking snakes but it does illustrate the old G14 self entitlement and self interests that we are still up against. Now the red shit are irrelevant along with the Milan pair, watch the historic question come back up. Hopefully our statement is more than posturing and we threaten the whole bastard lot of them

You can already see who is lined up to replace us should UEFA crumble and allow the cartel to have their way.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm

salford city wrote:

As for Beefy's reference to the Sun paper , all i can say is it's very absorbent.

UEFA ? i am quite sure our owner could break them financially , with spare change from his back pocket paying his lawyers.

Creeps like Parry and Gill , know the media and the Law does FA about their antics. Come the glorious day Wolfie, we'll have 'em.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:44 pm

zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:

As for Beefy's reference to the Sun paper , all i can say is it's very absorbent.

UEFA ? i am quite sure our owner could break them financially , with spare change from his back pocket paying his lawyers.

Creeps like Parry and Gill , know the media and the Law does FA about their antics. Come the glorious day Wolfie, we'll have 'em.

There is stuff coming out tonight that there is information former LFC chief exec Rick Parry has leaked info to the New Times . The New York Times apparently had major shares in LFC until fairly recently and wait for it .......................... Parry is on the board of New York Cosmos , Man City owned New York City,s rivals !
Dirty fucking scouse sewer rat !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:56 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:

There is stuff coming out tonight that there is information former LFC chief exec Rick Parry has leaked info to the New York Times . The New York Times apparently had major shares in LFC until fairly recently and wait for it .......................... Parry is on the board of New York Cosmos , Man City owned New York City,s rivals !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:

There is stuff coming out tonight that there is information former LFC chief exec Rick Parry has leaked info to the New Times . The New York Times apparently had major shares in LFC until fairly recently and wait for it .......................... Parry is on the board of New York Cosmos , Man City owned New York City,s rivals !

And yet the victims and the media are upset
That we took the piss on the plane home
You can’t make it up . I think Mase said it earlier
Love City Fuckin hate football ,
Dirty dirty Bastards
carolina-blue

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 15, 2019 10:24 pm

All about the smear, just because they backed an old Sky 4 club and then can't admit we're probably the greatest PL team, ever.

And, the worst part, they realise this was probably their only chance. Pep here for at least the next couple of seasons, able to spend due to self-sufficiency. Rags in disarray, Dippers unwilling to spend further, there was only outcome, beat them off the field.

Anyway, why all the vitriol, we were knocked put of their competition.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Wed May 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:All about the smear, just because they backed an old Sky 4 club and then can't admit we're probably the greatest PL team, ever.

And, the worst part, they realise this was probably their only chance. Pep here for at least the next couple of seasons, able to spend due to self-sufficiency. Rags in disarray, Dippers unwilling to spend further, there was only outcome, beat them off the field.

Anyway, why all the vitriol, we were knocked out of their competition.

We were 'unfairly dismissed through corruption' from their competition - three years running
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Outcast » Thu May 16, 2019 1:28 am

I think this their last throw of the dice, make no mistake they are worried and know this is their last attempt to derail us. Fortunately, we are well established for any chance to remove us, they can slow us down but we are so advanced it's just a set back whatever they throw at us. We seem to bounce back even stronger after adversity. Since we got fined in 2014, to their dismay, we are one of the best clubs if not the best in the world. Our club statement turned the heat on the fuckers. Rick Parry links with New York times just backfired spectacularly on their smear campaign, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. How ironic when the Parry links were leaked the papers went quiet on FFP and turned their focus on a poxy video clip sang by our players. The latest, Pep wants to go back to Spain according to Rivaldo, the media latched on to it like blood suckers, fuck me these parasites are getting so desperate its rather boring now. I was worried, but the more I think about it, I feel they are like a drunk boxer hanging on the ropes and just keeps swinging in the air trying to land a lucky big punch but knows a big knock out is coming his way
Outcast

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum