New UEFA threat to City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New UEFA threat to City

Postby s1ty m » Thu May 16, 2019 5:38 am

Beefymcfc wrote:All about the smear, just because they backed an old Sky 4 club and then can't admit we're probably the greatest PL team, ever.

And, the worst part, they realise this was probably their only chance. Pep here for at least the next couple of seasons, able to spend due to self-sufficiency. Rags in disarray, Dippers unwilling to spend further, there was only outcome, beat them off the field.

Anyway, why all the vitriol, we were knocked put of their competition.

Probably the best? It's a no-doubter now. That is City, us, we few, we band of blue brothers. What a club.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Thu May 16, 2019 5:56 am

Surely we can dig something up on Parry?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Plain Speaking » Thu May 16, 2019 6:04 am

I personally think that the latest leak by Rick Parry/ NY Times was to undermine our summer transfer targets and increase the likelihood of players like De Ligt going to their club as opposed to ours. Rumours of a possible future CL ban are deliberately intended to damage our club to the benefit of Liverpool and other rival clubs.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:18 am

Plain Speaking wrote:I personally think that the latest leak by Rick Parry/ NY Times was to undermine our summer transfer targets and increase the likelihood of players like De Ligt going to their club as opposed to ours. Rumours of a possible future CL ban are deliberately intended to damage our club to the benefit of Liverpool and other rival clubs.

You could be correct but these parasites have been touting a ban for City for the last 3 or 4 years without affecting our recruitment. It doesn't take a genius to see that if EUFA had a cast iron case that would hold up in court, as I'm sure our owners would drag them through whatever court it takes, us, PSG and others would already have been banned. Most of this is mud-slinging and click-bait for the rag masses.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu May 16, 2019 6:23 am

Dimples wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:All about the smear, just because they backed an old Sky 4 club and then can't admit we're probably the greatest PL team, ever.

And, the worst part, they realise this was probably their only chance. Pep here for at least the next couple of seasons, able to spend due to self-sufficiency. Rags in disarray, Dippers unwilling to spend further, there was only outcome, beat them off the field.

Anyway, why all the vitriol, we were knocked out of their competition.

We were 'unfairly dismissed through corruption' from their competition - three years running

After what we are seeing at the moment it's easy to see why we are stopped from really competing in their tournament.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Thu May 16, 2019 8:32 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... aches.html

A club statement read: 'Manchester City Football Club is disappointed, but regrettably not surprised, by the sudden announcement of the referral to be made by the CFCB IC Chief Investigator Yves Leterme.

'The leaks to media over the last week are indicative of the process that has been overseen by Mr. Leterme.

'Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body.

'The accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false and the CFCB IC referral ignores a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence provided by Manchester City FC to the Chamber.

'The decision contains mistakes, misinterpretations and confusions fundamentally borne out of a basic lack of due process and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City FC as part of what the Club has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process.'
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby salford city » Thu May 16, 2019 9:27 am

john@staustell wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7035733/UEFA-refer-Manchester-City-adjudicatory-chamber-alleged-FFP-breaches.html

A club statement read: 'Manchester City Football Club is disappointed, but regrettably not surprised, by the sudden announcement of the referral to be made by the CFCB IC Chief Investigator Yves Leterme.

'The leaks to media over the last week are indicative of the process that has been overseen by Mr. Leterme.

'Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body.

'The accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false and the CFCB IC referral ignores a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence provided by Manchester City FC to the Chamber.

'The decision contains mistakes, misinterpretations and confusions fundamentally borne out of a basic lack of due process and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City FC as part of what the Club has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process.'

Again our friends at the Beeb also publish the City statement but end their piece by informing the red masses that "City also face a transfer ban......" This is now shit or get off the pot time for our club. This is all US backed by both of the red filth & we need to call them out and smash them off the field as well. I trust that the comments made in the club statement are indeed true facts & that these facts are laid bare to the inquiry although I have my doubts as to whether they will be taken into consideration by this "independent" body
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:45 am

Unequivocally strong as it gets statement from MCFC just falling short of naming individuals who leaked information to the media . Rick Parry number one suspect , Gill will have a hand also . Everything seems to point to FSG , New York Cosmos and the New York Times plus Der Spiegel and illegal hacking . MCFC pronouncing to the world they have a case ready to go court IF UEFA doesn’t comply .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu May 16, 2019 10:04 am

I fear there may be some disappointments along the way but don't worry chaps - Series 9 will see us right
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sheblue » Thu May 16, 2019 10:15 am

ITS GOING TO GET REALLY NASTY NOW.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu May 16, 2019 10:42 am

sheblue wrote:ITS GOING TO GET REALLY NASTY NOW.

Yves Leterme has been named and shamed by the club - interesting Wiki
"Private life and hobbies
Leterme is known to be very fond of goats. He breeds goats in his private time in the small farm where he lives..."

Maybe Shaun should have a word
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 am

johnny crossan wrote:
sheblue wrote:ITS GOING TO GET REALLY NASTY NOW.

Yves Leterme has been named and shamed by the club - interesting Wiki
"Private life and hobbies
Leterme is known to be very fond of goats. He breeds goats in his private time in the small farm where he lives..."

Maybe Shaun should have a word

What kind of nonce wakes up one morning and thinks "you know what, I fancy breeding goats"
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Thu May 16, 2019 11:08 am

Parry has to be pressed and pressed until he answers. Did you recuse yourself from this decision?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 am

blues2win wrote:Parry has to be pressed and pressed until he answers. Did you recuse yourself from this decision?

He'll have a lot of historical stuff to answer for I'd imagine...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 16, 2019 11:59 am

Two days before one historic moment in english football and we only hear about the FFP breach.

I hope our response will be one for the world to remember.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu May 16, 2019 12:20 pm

UEFA knows the charges are bullshit, but in this shitty age of social media, stupidity and faux fan outrage, the truth doesn't f*cking matter. their aim is only to destabilize us. turn other clubs and fans against us, give transfer targets second thoughts about joining us, maybe even persuade pep to leave sooner. eventually run our owners out of town and try to unwind the past 11 years, which, ironically, have been the best the PL has ever seen.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby sheblue » Thu May 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Nothing more than a dirty smear campaign. But we must deal with them and deal with them without any delay.
Firstly our statements need to be more vicious.
Last edited by sheblue on Thu May 16, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:25 pm

It is clear that there is some people within UEFA with personal vendettas against city. I hope we are absolutely ruthless in every way in fighting this but I just don't think Mansour will be that personally committed.

We should be wiretapping and hacking everyone involved in the investigation and UEFA in general. We should be entrapping them with hookers, strippers, rent boys etc. and blackmailing them.

As well as all the above, we should be getting on their side and getting our own people into prominent positions in UEFA.

All the above would quickly level the playing field but I doubt SM would be too bothered
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby sheblue » Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:It is clear that there is some people within UEFA with personal vendettas against city. I hope we are absolutely ruthless in every way in fighting this but I just don't think Mansour will be that personally committed.

We should be wiretapping and hacking everyone involved in the investigation and UEFA in general. We should be entrapping them with hookers, strippers, rent boys etc. and blackmailing them.

As well as all the above, we should be getting on their side and getting our own people into prominent positions in UEFA.

All the above would quickly level the playing field but I doubt SM would be too bothered

You doubt hes not too bothered? I would say he is livid.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:It is clear that there is some people within UEFA with personal vendettas against city. I hope we are absolutely ruthless in every way in fighting this but I just don't think Mansour will be that personally committed.

Wow there is a great movie in there somewhere :lol:
I do think SM cares and the Chairman will have been given his orders to take care of it , But you are right in so much as he does have a lot of other things to take care of :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum