I guess thats why...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

I guess thats why...

Postby CuteMancs » Fri May 17, 2019 7:42 pm

I’m back from a hideous work trip, during which time I missed everything! I’m not complaining though, in fact I couldn’t be happier. That’s not true, I am hoping to be much happier tomorrow evening. Whatever happens, I will be drunk by 7pm, and celebrating a remarkable season. I cant wait. For the last time

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Kevin Friend
Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Matthew Wilkes
Fourth official: Graham Scott
VAR Referee: Andre Marriner

Team Selection

Gomes
Mariappa Kabasele Cathcart
Femenia Choleyboo
Doucoure Capoue Hughes/Chalobah
Deulofeu
Captain Cojones

And the rest…

For only the second time in our history and the first for many fans, we head to Wembley to take on Manchester City in this year's FA Cup final. Christ I never thought I would see the day!

We’re winning the cup lads, and it’s going to be great

It'll be a fantastic day to remember up until 5:01pm.

Time to start allowing the slight chance of winning to creep through, enjoy the build up everyone!

We are second favourites to win the cup.

Trouble is most of our outfield players don't or cannot defend !

Italian power tools v Oil rich torturers

Come On You Tools!

I liken my emotions to those in the Blackadder III episode with the Scarlett Pimpernel.
I felt euphoric after the Wolves game and for about the next two weeks.
Since then a gradual realisation has set in.
I'm just about to leap into the corner and die!

Like an episode of Lost, I feel this game will be difficult to follow and ultimately forgotten in a few days.

We beat Tottenham this season , they beat Man City so it’s only reasonable that we can beat Man City simple…If we can’t be excited until about 5:15 (when we go 2:0 down) what’s the point – COYH

City are the only team we haven't beaten, or even taken a point off since our return to the premier league.

There has to got to be a first time for everything, and I have a sneaky feeling tomorrow is going to be the day that we can trump the lot from up the roads Milk cup win by winning the best cup competition in the world.

To everyone that is lucky enough to be going tomorrow have the most amazing of days because days like tomorrow don't happen often.

Christ I'm jittery today.

The probability of man city losing a cup to Wigan was astronomically small. Likewise the probability of them losing a cup final to Watford. The probability of them losing 2 cup finals in a row to two such non-entities is infinitesimal…We have no hope.

Please, please, please can we not break the record for the biggest defeat.

Quite. I feel cheated that we have to play City in the final - all that work to get to the final for the first time in 35 years and then we play the most expensive team ever assembled.

I appreciate that cup competitions are all about random opponents, but it's basically not fair.

We can't beat them so my advice is get lashed and enjoy the occasion.

De bruyne will be back for the Final. We have no answer to him.

It seems the best plan for the Final is to let Man City have a three goal lead at half time, then storm back and win it in the second half. It’s all the rage.

We can't stop Mark Noble and Simple Jack Wilshere running past us…David Silva could wear a blindfold and run rings around us.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: I guess thats why...

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Cheers CM.

Hope you enjoy the day.
Pessimistic bunch and with good reason.
Come on City
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: I guess thats why...

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Thanks CM and look forward to your dedication next season?

Well, only the two financial digs, are they finally dying out!

Here's my fav....... The probability of man city losing a cup to Wigan was astronomically small. Likewise the probability of them losing a cup final to Watford. The probability of them losing 2 cup finals in a row to two such non-entities is infinitesimal…We have no hope.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Return to The Maine Football forum