Re: ****Official MCFC vs Watford fa cup Match Thread****

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Re: ****Official MCFC vs Watford fa cup Match Thread****

Postby salford city » Thu May 23, 2019 1:58 pm

There have been way too many similar stories from Ryanair I'm surprised that people still choose them. I know the prices can be attractive but fuck me, not when they cannot be relied upon & yu end up making alternative arrangements. I only use them to fly to Dublin on business & now I've started using Aer Lingus instead
Sorry to hear that you missed the parade at least you can look forward to another next year
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:34 pm

salford city wrote:There have been way too many similar stories from Ryanair I'm surprised that people still choose them. I know the prices can be attractive but fuck me, not when they cannot be relied upon & yu end up making alternative arrangements. I only use them to fly to Dublin on business & now I've started using Aer Lingus instead
Sorry to hear that you missed the parade at least you can look forward to another next year

Too true pal . I know the issue was with Manchester Airport but the knock on effect was huge , absolute carnage where we were . You are literally on your own in this situation when travelling with Ryanair. There were thousands stranded in Barcelona and Salou and some still haven’t got home yet !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 23, 2019 3:03 pm

City64 wrote:Well what a complete fuck up here ! I haven’t even seen the FA cup final yet ffs !!! .

And yet you have the nerve to slag off us ''sofa'' supporters who never ever misses a game............!!!!
Id support a fuckign public hanging for anyone picking a fuckign rugby match over watching us..let alone an FA cup final.

You should be ashamed.

Tut Tut Tut Tut.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: Re: ****Official MCFC vs Watford fa cup Match Thread****

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Thu May 23, 2019 3:43 pm

salford city wrote:There have been way too many similar stories from Ryanair I'm surprised that people still choose them. I know the prices can be attractive but fuck me, not when they cannot be relied upon & yu end up making alternative arrangements. I only use them to fly to Dublin on business & now I've started using Aer Lingus instead

Ryanair, you know what you are getting when you pay for it.(It's a CHEAP bus) As 64 mentioned, not their fault, the problem was at Mcr Airport, they got ME home for 2.99€ I paid more for my coffee at the airport.

it's still shite getting stuck though ....and Reus is dull as f*ck if you haven't got time to nip down to Tarragona
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 23, 2019 4:02 pm

City64 wrote:Well what a complete fuck up here ! I haven’t even seen the FA cup final yet ffs !!! Was due to fly out of Spain on Sunday night only for our fucking flight to cancelled, stuck in Reus Airport until 2 am trying to sort another flight home . Only just back to the UK what an absolute fucking nightmare!!! Massive claim going in and Ryanair can go fuck themselves what an utter disgrace of a company they are !!!
I fucking missed the parade Monday night also , once in a lifetime opportunity gone , absolutely gutted .
Taped the fa cup final , will watch it tonight once I have tried to calm down .

Spoiler alert - we win it.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby City64 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:Well what a complete fuck up here ! I haven’t even seen the FA cup final yet ffs !!! .

And yet you have the nerve to slag off us ''sofa'' supporters who never ever misses a game............!!!!
Id support a fuckign public hanging for anyone picking a fuckign rugby match over watching us..let alone an FA cup final.

You should be ashamed.

Tut Tut Tut Tut.

Wigan Warriors were fucking shite aswell :lol: :lol:
Also cant believe how over hyped the Nou Camp is ? Yeah its big BUT literally falling to bits ,couldn't believe the diabolical condition it is in .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:53 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:Well what a complete fuck up here ! I haven’t even seen the FA cup final yet ffs !!! Was due to fly out of Spain on Sunday night only for our fucking flight to cancelled, stuck in Reus Airport until 2 am trying to sort another flight home . Only just back to the UK what an absolute fucking nightmare!!! Massive claim going in and Ryanair can go fuck themselves what an utter disgrace of a company they are !!!
I fucking missed the parade Monday night also , once in a lifetime opportunity gone , absolutely gutted .

Seen it twice now pal , absolute epic viewing !
It should have been TEN ! :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Blue Philistine » Thu May 23, 2019 8:17 pm

City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Every blue I know has been saying for a few seasons now we might bag 10 in a game. I'd take that over UCL right now haha

It was a party atmosphere at Wembley, doubt I'll see us score that many at Wembley again (hope I'm wrong)!
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Postby City64 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:38 pm

Blue Philistine wrote:
City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Every blue I know has been saying for a few seasons now we might bag 10 in a game. I'd take that over UCL right now haha

It was a party atmosphere at Wembley, doubt I'll see us score that many at Wembley again (hope I'm wrong)!

Haha . I seriously think TEN is a possibility next season , KDB was absolutely full on fire when he came on . He could easily be pushing for the best player in the world next season if he stays injury free imho . To achieve what we have this season largely without him is remarkable .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Thu May 23, 2019 8:51 pm

City64 wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:
City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Haha . I seriously think TEN is a possibility next season , KDB was absolutely full on fire when he came on . He could easily be pushing for the best player in the world next season if he stays injury free imho . To achieve what we have this season largely without him is remarkable .

Very nearly got ten v Burton. You could tell the players were desperate for it too.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby mr_nool » Thu May 23, 2019 9:08 pm

City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

If you watched it twice it was...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 23, 2019 10:55 pm

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You should be ashamed.

Tut Tut Tut Tut.

Wigan Warriors were fucking shite aswell :lol: :lol:
Also cant believe how over hyped the Nou Camp is ? Yeah its big BUT literally falling to bits ,couldn't believe the diabolical condition it is in .

If you are into rugby, look up the'' wolf pack'' from Toronto...the only pro side there - my mate owns them...its a great story behind how he built this team to get into the super league.

I'm due to go to Toronto to see a game when the chance arises.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nick » Fri May 24, 2019 10:25 pm

I know I always hate on the atmosphere but I didnt think it was a party atmosphere st sll6, 6-0 up at Wembley and a treble and it was like a Saturday 1245. Lots of 'posher' mute blues. Poor.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat May 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Nick wrote:I know I always hate on the atmosphere but I didnt think it was a party atmosphere st sll6, 6-0 up at Wembley and a treble and it was like a Saturday 1245. Lots of 'posher' mute blues. Poor.

Having never made the trek across the Atlantic to see a league match Im wondering what it is you and other blues are looking for? I have no clue. I just read on this forum. Do you want all City fans to be singing/cheering for the whole match? Everyone standing?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby ruralblue » Sat May 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Nick wrote:I know I always hate on the atmosphere but I didnt think it was a party atmosphere st sll6, 6-0 up at Wembley and a treble and it was like a Saturday 1245. Lots of 'posher' mute blues. Poor.

Having never made the trek across the Atlantic to see a league match Im wondering what it is you and other blues are looking for? I have no clue. I just read on this forum. Do you want all City fans to be singing/cheering for the whole match? Everyone standing?

Yes. I believe he will do. Pay all that money you want it bouncing and singing from start to finish.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Blue Philistine » Tue May 28, 2019 9:10 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:

Yes. I believe he will do. Pay all that money you want it bouncing and singing from start to finish.

Anecdotal, I know, but myself and friends have regularly been told to sit down (usually in higher tiers) by other fans or stewards. This is Both at the Etihad and Wembley. It feels to me like an all or nothing situation, where it's either everyone around you standing/sitting and singing or nobody. I'm often in T3 on the halfway line at home and they just about manage to join in for one chorus of Blue Moon every once in a while. Sometimes we all stand up clapping, other than that it's only for goals, half time and when leaving/moving for someone!

I've sat behind the goals in T1 quite a lot and I can barely recall a time when I've sat down there, maybe in North Stand but never South. I love it. Singing all game, cheering all game, insults all game. My voice always fails me the next day..!
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Postby john@staustell » Wed May 29, 2019 4:49 am

Blue Philistine wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:

Anecdotal, I know, but myself and friends have regularly been told to sit down (usually in higher tiers) by other fans or stewards. This is Both at the Etihad and Wembley. It feels to me like an all or nothing situation, where it's either everyone around you standing/sitting and singing or nobody. I'm often in T3 on the halfway line at home and they just about manage to join in for one chorus of Blue Moon every once in a while. Sometimes we all stand up clapping, other than that it's only for goals, half time and when leaving/moving for someone!

I've sat behind the goals in T1 quite a lot and I can barely recall a time when I've sat down there, maybe in North Stand but never South. I love it. Singing all game, cheering all game, insults all game. My voice always fails me the next day..!

Wait until the arthritis kicks in. You'll be glad of the seat :D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby london blue 2 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:19 am

Taped :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum