Khaldoon

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Khaldoon

Postby City64 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:23 pm

Absolutely love this guy !
He has just done his end of season statement and wow ! He is going all out to win the war against UEFA and has singularly called out La Liga big mouth Tebas . Also attacked the "jealous" UK media ................. I love this guy !!!

Oh and heaped praise on Pep and his staff and the team and all us city fans haha .

Go get em Khaldoon !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Khaldoon

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 pm

Unquestionably the greatest club chairman there is.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby ruralblue » Sun May 26, 2019 9:45 pm

Facts, let's look at the facts. Hes confident and these people are going to end up looking like donkeys.

He looked so excited when he was talking about the team, especially when saying bernardo, sterling, sane, jesus et al aren't even reaching there peak.

Komps will be back! He's sure.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Dub City » Sun May 26, 2019 9:51 pm

He just smacked that La Liga knob in the nuts calling him for talking bollox and how they know there is racist undertones to the oil money comment. His highlighting how we ain’t top for spending in any position and none of top 10 in world and how real have driven the increases over years was straight to the point.

The man is pure class takes no shit from these fuckers. After listening to him do feel more confident that this uefa investigation gonna bring nothing at all.

Looking forward to the next parts of interview now.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby CTID Hants » Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 pm

I look forward to his assessments each season, the guy is class and knows exactly what to say on each subject.

Just when we're soaking up the very last of another great season and we're about to hit no man's land and misery of no footie for what seems endless months he's assures us there is more to come next season and I start to feel all warm and fuzzy again.

This man deserves his own terrace song

I'm too pissed and tired to watch it now, so I will watch it in the morning and hopefully part 2 will be there too.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 pm

About time he called these cunts in the media and that fat Spanish cunt for what they all are.

The scum next door have the fuckign nerve to blame us for hiking up transfer and wage fees...wtf !!!! they all must have fucking amnesia!.
Watch on youtube.com
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon May 27, 2019 1:02 am

The UEFA stuff was the only time I’ve really heard him struggle to put a few sentences together like that. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it’s possibly the only time I’ve not felt he was confident to smash out a topic. Rest of the interview was class to be fair.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheblue » Mon May 27, 2019 5:39 am

Yea great talk and all of that. But the time for action has long since passed.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Dameerto » Mon May 27, 2019 7:29 am

Always look forward to hearing his assessment, and it's about time the gloves came off dealing with that (Costa Rican) Spanish cunt and the rest of the wankers.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby john@staustell » Mon May 27, 2019 7:34 am

Yeah but nobody listens except us.

Media is basically"Khaldoon says other clubs jealous"
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Mon May 27, 2019 7:55 am

This was a very good summation of the season and the idiotic EUFA nonsense. We’re lucky to have such an intelligent and articulate chairman part of the reason we’re so successful is his leadership.
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon May 27, 2019 8:18 am

john@staustell wrote:Yeah but nobody listens except us.

I agree with this. The media pick misrepresentative sound bites out of his speech that will increase our unpopularity.

I am pleased to hear reports our owners cousin is looking to take over Newcastle. Hopefully we will have another friendly club?

What about a third team say West Ham in London? Martin Samuel's team. I dreamed of a rich owner taking over my club and taking it to the very top. My dreams came true.

Also perhaps the only way our owners can get fair publicity would be for them to get their own media outlets in the west? There is so much biased racist propaganda from the current British media outlets.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:33 am

Is this outstanding interview from Khaldoon paired with the recent new Rabin twitter account a pincer type movement against certain media sources ? I wonder ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon May 27, 2019 8:37 am

Plain Speaking wrote:

I agree with this. The media pick misrepresentative sound bites out of his speech that will increase our unpopularity.

I am pleased to hear reports our owners cousin is looking to take over Newcastle. Hopefully we will have another friendly club?

What about a third team say West Ham in London? Martin Samuel's team. I dreamed of a rich owner taking over my club and taking it to the very top. My dreams came true.

Also perhaps the only way our owners can get fair publicity would be for them to get their own media outlets in the west? There is so much biased racist propaganda from the current British media outlets.

Doesn't matter now, because dick heads like Newcastle voted for FFP thinking it would effect us. We'd already been taken over and money pumped in to us. Newcastle can get taken over but they won't become a City because FFP will stop it. And it's their own fault.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 27, 2019 9:00 am

Mase wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:

Doesn't matter now, because dick heads like Newcastle voted for FFP thinking it would effect us. We'd already been taken over and money pumped in to us. Newcastle can get taken over but they won't become a City because FFP will stop it. And it's their own fault.

I hope he buys Newcastle and sacks the fat waiter.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby salford city » Mon May 27, 2019 9:07 am

City64 wrote:Is this outstanding interview from Khaldoon paired with the recent new Rabin twitter account a pincer type movement against certain media sources ? I wonder ?

I don't know whether it is a deliberate ploy by the club. I've just watched the interview & the club's hierarchy know what the media & others are about. it's taken a while, but it is good to see people being named & I think that this is a trend that will continue particularly when we get the all-clear from UEFA - as long as they are dealing with the FACTS :D :D
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby salford city » Mon May 27, 2019 9:10 am

Doesn't matter now, because dick heads like Newcastle voted for FFP thinking it would effect us. We'd already been taken over and money pumped in to us. Newcastle can get taken over but they won't become a City because FFP will stop it. And it's their own fault.[/quote]

I love this - yes you bunch of knob-heads, you & the rest voted for this & guess what, it is now the thing that will always keep you where you are. We've spent to build & now pulled the drawbridge up after us
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby patrickblue » Mon May 27, 2019 9:38 am

salford city wrote:Doesn't matter now, because dick heads like Newcastle voted for FFP thinking it would effect us. We'd already been taken over and money pumped in to us. Newcastle can get taken over but they won't become a City because FFP will stop it. And it's their own fault.

I love this - yes you bunch of knob-heads, you & the rest voted for this & guess what, it is now the thing that will always keep you where you are. We've spent to build & now pulled the drawbridge up after us[/quote]

Actually all those that instigated and voted for FFP raised the drawbridge behind us.
Which is poetic justice on their part, but a bit tough on those who voted against it.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mase » Mon May 27, 2019 9:53 am

patrickblue wrote:
salford city wrote:Doesn't matter now, because dick heads like Newcastle voted for FFP thinking it would effect us. We'd already been taken over and money pumped in to us. Newcastle can get taken over but they won't become a City because FFP will stop it. And it's their own fault.

I love this - yes you bunch of knob-heads, you & the rest voted for this & guess what, it is now the thing that will always keep you where you are. We've spent to build & now pulled the drawbridge up after us

Actually all those that instigated and voted for FFP raised the drawbridge behind us.
Which is poetic justice on their part, but a bit tough on those who voted against it.[/quote]

I'm sure Hull voted for it and then got done by FFP a few season later :lol: wankers.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:18 am

The end of the interview he put it on the Scouse and RAG owned yanks.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum