Khaldoon

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Khaldoon

Postby bigblue » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 pm



Quite a sensible comment below that article:

Most of this article comes from the Associated Press release.

It should be noted that UEFA promised to respond to City's 100 page rebuttal document. They didn't, as per UEFA FFP process, they simply kicked it upstairs for adjudication.

I also note that from the moment this case has been resurrected, there have been UEFA leaks to the press by the dozen - also breaking UEFA FFP investigation confnidentiality clauses. The latest being "A separate person with knowledge of the case said City provided conflicting answers to some questions to investigators".

It's a Kangeroo court for the old G14 clubs who don't want anyone to join them in the Golden Trough of UEFA competition cash. Sadly for them, their process has been so sloppy, CAS will throw this out in fairly short order.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10428
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: Khaldoon

Postby salford city » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm

^^^ you would hope so with the constant drip-feed from the other side (s)
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Khaldoon

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:17 pm

UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

That's all they have say !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Khaldoon

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:41 pm

City64 wrote:UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

That's all they have say !


Legally they are in a big hole, what with us having the top lawyers and all.

However they can still do what they want. But that rubbish about the reorganisation could be the end of them
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:10 pm

I hope Pep finally gets why we boo their fucking anthem now.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 pm

john@staustell wrote:
City64 wrote:UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

That's all they have say !


Legally they are in a big hole, what with us having the top lawyers and all.

However they can still do what they want. But that rubbish about the reorganisation could be the end of them

I think our angle is that we provided UEFA with a paper trail for where the sponsorship money came from, and UEFA are ignoring the 'irrefutable proof' and pushing it on to the guys who decide the punishment. That's what the media says we're challenging. Hopefully CAS agrees with us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Dameerto wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
City64 wrote:UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

That's all they have say !


Legally they are in a big hole, what with us having the top lawyers and all.

However they can still do what they want. But that rubbish about the reorganisation could be the end of them

I think our angle is that we provided UEFA with a paper trail for where the sponsorship money came from, and UEFA are ignoring the 'irrefutable proof' and pushing it on to the guys who decide the punishment. That's what the media says we're challenging. Hopefully CAS agrees with us.


So just the same as what they did last time to us.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.


Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:35 pm

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.


Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.

And this time we're challenging that decision by going to CAS. Which is the difference.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Khaldoon

Postby zuricity » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:36 pm

.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.


Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.

And this time we're challenging that decision by going to CAS. Which is the difference.


I said "what THEY did to us last time" nothing to do with our actions. You having a bad day?
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Khaldoon

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.


Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.


UEFA don't have anything new on us. It's all about the old shit, which we already settled. They only reopened the case because of "public" pressure (noise from the G14) after the Bild articles. And they've leaked stuff to try to get us trialled and condemned by the media, and we're not taking it.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23271
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Blue Noodle » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:54 pm

What decision are we appealing? We haven't been charged with anything and the corrupt cunts in UEFA haven't presented any sort of case against us.
User avatar
Blue Noodle
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:11 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: Khaldoon

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Dameerto wrote:I hope Pep finally gets why we boo their fucking anthem now.


He would be better off just keeping his mouth shut on this fan booing issue ,once and for all .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23372
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Khaldoon

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Blue Noodle wrote:What decision are we appealing? We haven't been charged with anything and the corrupt cunts in UEFA haven't presented any sort of case against us.


My guess is that we're either appealing the fact that they've reopened a settled case without a y new evidence being presented (City don't recognise the hacked emails as evidence) or because of UEFA breaching the non-disclosure agreement by leaking to the press.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23271
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Khaldoon

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:10 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Blue Noodle wrote:What decision are we appealing? We haven't been charged with anything and the corrupt cunts in UEFA haven't presented any sort of case against us.


My guess is that we're either appealing the fact that they've reopened a settled case without a y new evidence being presented (City don't recognise the hacked emails as evidence) or because of UEFA breaching the non-disclosure agreement by leaking to the press.

There is a theory that City know who within UEFA has illegally leaked imformation to the media . And this former Belgian Prime Minister overseeing our kangaroo court is a proper bent cunt digging a huge hole for UEFA .
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.


Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.

And this time we're challenging that decision by going to CAS. Which is the difference.


I said "what THEY did to us last time" nothing to do with our actions. You having a bad day?

i read what you said, was trying to find the bit it related to.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17538
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 am

Dameerto wrote:I hope Pep finally boos their fucking anthem with us now.

Fixed it for you :D
Bluemoon4610
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Khaldoon

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:55 am

Chelsea also gone to Cas
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mr_nool, nottsblue, ruralblue, Two's Kompany and 8 guests