International Break

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: International Break

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:32 pm

zuricity wrote:Leroy scores for Germany , nice build up and goal.

Tell Bayern it’s just added another £10m.

Then tell them to fuck off
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17236
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: International Break

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:41 pm

nottsblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:Leroy scores for Germany , nice build up and goal.

Tell Bayern it’s just added another £10m.

Then tell them to fuck off


Ok, next time i'm in München, i'll nip into Uli's Butcher shop and tell him to expect the Würst.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: International Break

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:14 pm

At what point can we talk about his new hairstyle?
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11673
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: International Break

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 am

PeterParker wrote:At what point can we talk about his new hairstyle?


Somebody will pick up the topic i'm sure . Awful hairdo , but i suppose it saves him washing it for a few weeks.

In Peps first season Razza had a stupid wig or whatever on his bonce, now he has a normal cropped cut, he can fully concentrate on footy or whether the wig will fall off.

A good trim for improved concentration on the pitch.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: International Break

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:48 pm

Everytime var fucks up goals and pissed fans off I'm give a big smile thinking how many times in big games we've been screwed
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
User avatar
dick dastardley
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: city of manchester where else !!!

Re: International Break

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:55 pm

Extra time in a third place play-off nobody cares about? Should go straight to penalties.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3856
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: International Break

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Extra time in a third place play-off nobody cares about? Should go straight to penalties.


Any England match I don't know why people care?
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: International Break

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Can't stand England fans. Just been the zoo with the little one and in a pub getting some food. The amount of bollocks that comes out their mouths is ridiculous. Doesn't help a lot of them are scouse in here.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: International Break

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Mase wrote:Can't stand England fans. Just been the zoo with the little one and in a pub getting some food. The amount of bollocks that comes out their mouths is ridiculous. Doesn't help a lot of them are scouse in here.


As an outsider, english fans to me have always been the international version of dippers. Blind faith, no sense of realism, high standards for no reason, no likeable players, in fairness the last 4/6 years its changed, the team gained alot of goodwill last summer and then u look at the antics of some of the fans and then regret any goodwill u ever had for them...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7073
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:49 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: International Break

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:Can't stand England fans. Just been the zoo with the little one and in a pub getting some food. The amount of bollocks that comes out their mouths is ridiculous. Doesn't help a lot of them are scouse in here.


As an outsider, english fans to me have always been the international version of dippers. Blind faith, no sense of realism, high standards for no reason, no likeable players, in fairness the last 4/6 years its changed, the team gained alot of goodwill last summer and then u look at the antics of some of the fans and then regret any goodwill u ever had for them...


When I think of England fans I typically picture a fat bastard with his top off and a red cross painted on his belly shouting "Engerlund!!!" voting BNP
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: International Break

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:01 pm

First time England have won a match beyond the quarter-finals of any competition since 1968 (okay, there were no QFs this time, but it still counts...).
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
User avatar
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9302
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:43 pm
Location: Sarajevo, BiH
Supporter of: Team Bridge

Re: International Break

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:32 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:First time England have won a match beyond the quarter-finals of any competition since 1968 (okay, there were no QFs this time, but it still counts...).


On par with the rags saying they did the treble including the charity shield.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: International Break

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Looking forward to Bernie the bolt ripping Van Wanker, er Dijk a new one.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: International Break

Postby bigblue » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:55 pm

Nice to see Raheem step up and score a pen for England

Now hoping to see some Bernie magic while seeing what this bruno fernandes is all about

Do Holland really have no one better than Babel up top?
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10428
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: International Break

Postby branny » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:26 pm

bigblue wrote:Nice to see Raheem step up and score a pen for England

Now hoping to see some Bernie magic while seeing what this bruno fernandes is all about

Do Holland really have no one better than Babel up top?

.
Fernandes isn't afraid of shooting. Four times so far first half and all off target. I don't think Pep would be impressed.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Re: International Break

Postby bigblue » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Bernie with the assist to put portugal ahead
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10428
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: International Break

Postby bigblue » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 pm

Rúben Dias looks a great CB for portugal, only 22 as well
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10428
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: International Break

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:16 pm

bigblue wrote:Rúben Dias looks a great CB for portugal, only 22 as well


indeed , looking very solid there , even when isolated, makes critical stops.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: International Break

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:27 pm

VAR rubbish again . Holland denied a penalty , bit of a wrestling match there.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: International Break

Postby bigblue » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Gab got another 2 goals for Brazil today:

https://streamable.com/2j455
https://streamable.com/fijc2

2nd one includes a nice chip over the top by Fern
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10428
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Hutch's Shoulder, Jdoe235, lovecity8utd, Mase and 17 guests