Welcome Rodrigo Hernandez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome Rodrigo Hernandez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:40 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Hes not a true #6 naturally. And hes just adapting to Pep's system. Fernandinho has spoiled us for certain

He has, also worth noting though that Fernandinho was never a 6 until he signed for City.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:39 am

sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:He is super careless & clumsy.

He is no Fernandinho. You heard it here first.

Hardly first.

Now gentlemen you being serious? I watched a re-run of the whole game yesterday and I thought he did well, made a mistake or two but so did Raheem, and he got 3 goals!
First real game. I would think that he will get better.

I am being serious in stating that PP is not the first to think Rodri wont cut it here. I wasn't agreeing with him though. It think he will get better and I hope he succeeds....but I have my doubts about his ball-playing skills.
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:He is super careless & clumsy.

He is no Fernandinho. You heard it here first.

Hardly first.

Now gentlemen you being serious? I watched a re-run of the whole game yesterday and I thought he did well, made a mistake or two but so did Raheem, and he got 3 goals!
First real game. I would think that he will get better.

I am being serious in stating that PP is not the first to think Rodri wont cut it here. I wasn't agreeing with him though. It think he will get better and I hope he succeeds....but I have my doubts about his ball-playing skills.

I am not too worried. Pep has a more than credible record at improving players under his direction. This lad wot be any different.
We have done our homework on him, no way splashing that amount of money on him unless Pep believes he can bring a lot to the table, but yes it will take time, it nearly always does.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 pm

I thought he did well. Much better, I have to recall, than a certain Mr Silva and a Mr Toure for the first 4 weeks or so
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum