Welcome Rodrigo Hernandez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome Rodrigo Hernandez

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:19 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:Shame. I still prefer Fern, especially against a counter attacking team.

I think we all do Mase, sadly Fern is now a one in 3 games to be effective

And to be fair, Rodders has been decent recently. I still think he might be better slightly further forward, like we’ve seen with Gundo. But he’s doing a good job recently.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:Shame. I still prefer Fern, especially against a counter attacking team.

And to be fair, Rodders has been decent recently. I still think he might be better slightly further forward, like we’ve seen with Gundo. But he’s doing a good job recently.

Big improvement recently, I didn't think I'd get to the point of being worried that he's out injured but I was for this one.

Fernandinho still not fit either, so good thing Rodri is fit or else it probably would've been Gundo dropping back
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Big improvement recently, I didn't think I'd get to the point of being worried that he's out injured but I was for this one.

Fernandinho still not fit either, so good thing Rodri is fit or else it probably would've been Gundo dropping back

I’d rather have put Laporte or Stones DCM than drop Gundo back, in that scenario.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I’d rather have put Laporte or Stones DCM than drop Gundo back, in that scenario.

Yeah, was thinking of Pebbles but don't want to break up his partnership with Dias( Bamm Bamm).
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby s1ty m » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Pebbles and Bam Bam. Brilliant.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum