Welcome João Cancelo

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Dimples » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Mase wrote:Has the little twat signed yet!


Yep he has - 6 foot tall.
Rodri is 6' 5" - so we have added a bit of height and beef this transfer window, which is a good thing.
User avatar
Dimples
Richard Dunne's Own Goals
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am
Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Dimples wrote:
Mase wrote:Has the little twat signed yet!


Yep he has - 6 foot tall.
Rodri is 6' 5" - so we have added a bit of height and beef this transfer window, which is a good thing.


He's 5' 11. If you don't think I've studied every single stat of his, including his dick size, you're very much mistaken.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23297
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:In just two seasons with us Danny Lowe won 7 trophies. 7 fuckin trophies!!!


And he never moaned once about playing second fiddle to Walker, even when Walker played through a bad patch of form. If this guys going to push Walker to keep his head then all is good.



Speaking about his departure, Danilo gave his best wishes for City in their future endeavours, while also thanking the fans for their support across his two years in the North West.

He said: “It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here.

“The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful.

“The Premier League title wins will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart.

“The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23955
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:46 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:In just two seasons with us Danny Lowe won 7 trophies. 7 fuckin trophies!!!


And he never moaned once about playing second fiddle to Walker, even when Walker played through a bad patch of form. If this guys going to push Walker to keep his head then all is good.



Speaking about his departure, Danilo gave his best wishes for City in their future endeavours, while also thanking the fans for their support across his two years in the North West.

He said: “It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here.

“The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful.

“The Premier League title wins will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart.

“The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”



Top lad, was great V the VERMIN in the 2-1 all the best.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7110
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby salford city » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 am

Thanks Danilo always gave his best and did a job whenever he played. Good luck in Turin with Pep
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby nottsblue » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:In just two seasons with us Danny Lowe won 7 trophies. 7 fuckin trophies!!!


And he never moaned once about playing second fiddle to Walker, even when Walker played through a bad patch of form. If this guys going to push Walker to keep his head then all is good.



Speaking about his departure, Danilo gave his best wishes for City in their future endeavours, while also thanking the fans for their support across his two years in the North West.

He said: “It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here.

“The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful.

“The Premier League title wins will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart.

“The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”

Thay is how to conduct yourself on departure. Class
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17916
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:16 am

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:In just two seasons with us Danny Lowe won 7 trophies. 7 fuckin trophies!!!


And he never moaned once about playing second fiddle to Walker, even when Walker played through a bad patch of form. If this guys going to push Walker to keep his head then all is good.



Speaking about his departure, Danilo gave his best wishes for City in their future endeavours, while also thanking the fans for their support across his two years in the North West.

He said: “It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here.

“The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful.

“The Premier League title wins will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart.

“The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”

Thay is how to conduct yourself on departure. Class


I said this over and over, our succes in the last years was based on picking the right characters for the dressing room, not just the football talent.
We have a family here.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12045
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:19 am

PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:In just two seasons with us Danny Lowe won 7 trophies. 7 fuckin trophies!!!


And he never moaned once about playing second fiddle to Walker, even when Walker played through a bad patch of form. If this guys going to push Walker to keep his head then all is good.



Speaking about his departure, Danilo gave his best wishes for City in their future endeavours, while also thanking the fans for their support across his two years in the North West.

He said: “It’s been a pleasure to be part of the success City have enjoyed in my time here.

“The Club have been fantastic with me from day one and I will always be grateful.

“The Premier League title wins will stay with me forever and I will always have City in my heart.

“The fans, the players and the staff have all been brilliant and I wish the Club every success in the future.”

Thay is how to conduct yourself on departure. Class


I said this over and over, our succes in the last years was based on picking the right characters for the dressing room, not just the football talent.
We have a family here.

Bang on that !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby dazby » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:22 pm

I was chatting to a Juventus fan tonight who was absolutely puzzled as to why Juve would let him go. I tried to convince him that Danilo would be an able replacement but he wasn't having it.

Promising signs.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
User avatar
dazby
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18864
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:02 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: BendyMendy

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:10 pm

He will be getting a few games now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:37 pm

dazby wrote:I was chatting to a Juventus fan tonight who was absolutely puzzled as to why Juve would let him go. I tried to convince him that Danilo would be an able replacement but he wasn't having it.

Promising signs.

Most pundits have no clue why Juve let him go as he's supposed to be really good (in serie a)
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:51 pm

I hope he likes benches.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Mase » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Feel for the guy. It can't be "he's got to get used to our style of play" cause Mehrez was shoved in straight away.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23297
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:28 pm

Really surprised he hasn’t started a game yet. I’m sure he will get his chance but it isn’t as if Zinchenko has been magnificent at left back. Nor Walker for that matter
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17916
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby zuricity » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:01 pm

nottsblue wrote:Really surprised he hasn’t started a game yet. I’m sure he will get his chance but it isn’t as if Zinchenko has been magnificent at left back. Nor Walker for that matter


can he take over from the ottoman ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12002
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:21 pm

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Really surprised he hasn’t started a game yet. I’m sure he will get his chance but it isn’t as if Zinchenko has been magnificent at left back. Nor Walker for that matter


can he take over from the ottoman ?

Has he played much at centre half? If not then I can’t see him slotting in there. Thought he could play either full back role but have barely seen him play to be honest to know if he can play centre half
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17916
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:50 am

nottsblue wrote:Really surprised he hasn’t started a game yet. I’m sure he will get his chance but it isn’t as if Zinchenko has been magnificent at left back. Nor Walker for that matter

Im convinced he'll start at Watford
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:16 am

Looked class when he came on.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23297
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby sheblue » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Mase wrote:Looked class when he came on.


A savage 5 minutes alright.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Welcome João Cancelo

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:06 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Looked class when he came on.


A savage 5 minutes alright.


Just watched the highlights. Unreal player.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23297
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bear60, Harry Dowd scored, Mase, MSN [Bot], patrickblue, PeterParker, Redna, trueblue64, Wooders and 25 guests