City OTT TV

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City OTT TV

Postby trueblue64 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:11 am

There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: City OTT TV

Postby gilford » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Fight till the End, the last 30 days looks immense!
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby salford city » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Notice in the FAQs that the friendlies in the Far East will not be available to us in the UK & Eire as they are being broadcast on Sky
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:26 pm

"Man City for TV is available for free on connected devices, including Apple TV***, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is also currently available on LG and Sony TVs, with more compatible platforms being released very soon."

So none of this means anything to me. Can I not just watch it on mcfc and stream to my telly by HDMI? Were I inclined to pay the money (which I'm not now but probably will if it gets interesting)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:46 pm

"Man City for TV is available for free on connected devices, including Apple TV***, Roku and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is also currently available on LG and Sony TVs, with more compatible platforms being released very soon."

So none of this means anything to me. Can I not just watch it on mcfc and stream to my telly by HDMI? Were I inclined to pay the money (which I'm not now but probably will if it gets interesting)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby salford city » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:41 pm

I've just put it on my ROKU - it doesn't work.........Will take a look on the Fire Stick in a day or two once the Chinese have stopped fucking about
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby gilford » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Working fine on my Sony Android tv!
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Is this not the same app that was already available on Apple TV? Nothing changed for me.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 pm

£1.99 per month, gotta love how we do business. I wonder what the likes of the Rags and Dippers charge?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bigblue » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 am

I downloaded it on my Taiwanese Roku tv and it's great
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:20 pm

Downloaded it on my lg smart tv. Just need to sign up and pay. Wonder if it will be any good
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Downloaded it on my lg smart tv. Just need to sign up and pay. Wonder if it will be any good

Couldn't find the app on mine! Not even in the LG store. Does it have a different name?
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Downloaded it on my lg smart tv. Just need to sign up and pay. Wonder if it will be any good

Couldn't find the app on mine! Not even in the LG store. Does it have a different name?

i just typed in man city and found it
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:49 am

Beefymcfc wrote:£1.99 per month, gotta love how we do business. I wonder what the likes of the Rags and Dippers charge?

Dunno but SKY sent me a letter offering subscription to both.

Now if only they'd ring up next time............................................
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:03 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Is this not the same app that was already available on Apple TV? Nothing changed for me.

It is, the club just decided to finally announce it.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby aaron bond » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:45 pm

I downloaded it onto my LG TV but it was rubbish. The homepage took ages to load all the time and any video I watched kept stopping and buffering.

It’s not my internet connection as other video apps I have work without any issues.

It could just be the LG version of it. Although knowing the issues we’ve had with our main website and ticket site before I’m not completely surprised.

It’s a shame as it has the potential to be a good app so hopefully it improves. For now though I cancelled my registration.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:36 pm

aaron bond wrote:I downloaded it onto my LG TV but it was rubbish. The homepage took ages to load all the time and any video I watched kept stopping and buffering.

It’s not my internet connection as other video apps I have work without any issues.

It could just be the LG version of it. Although knowing the issues we’ve had with our main website and ticket site before I’m not completely surprised.

It’s a shame as it has the potential to be a good app so hopefully it improves. For now though I cancelled my registration.

Same for me on my lg tv. It was awful. I persevered with it cos i was bored but it was torture. Will be cancelling it asap if they dont get their act together. Wouldnt mind if there was an apple app for my phone or something then would stick with it but not after the lg torture.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
aaron bond wrote:I downloaded it onto my LG TV but it was rubbish. The homepage took ages to load all the time and any video I watched kept stopping and buffering.

Same for me on my lg tv. It was awful. I persevered with it cos i was bored but it was torture. Will be cancelling it asap if they dont get their act together. Wouldnt mind if there was an apple app for my phone or something then would stick with it but not after the lg torture.

works a treat on my lg
guess you two have cheap models?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

works a treat on my lg
guess you two have cheap models?

Still doesn't appear in the store on my LG - mine must be really shite! :D
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Return to The Maine Football forum