11 years

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

11 years

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:18 am

This month we will celebrate 11 years since favorite to relegate to ranked best in the world (https://www.givemesport.com/1489739-man ... anked-34th).

And what a ride was.

Take a bow fellas,

We fucking deserve it.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11607
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: 11 years

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:21 am

PeterParker wrote:This month we will celebrate 11 years since favorite to relegate to ranked best in the world (https://www.givemesport.com/1489739-man ... anked-34th).

And what a ride was.

Take a bow fellas,

We fucking deserve it.

We got relegated a few times well before that , I was there ! History !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 11 years

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:28 am

City64 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:This month we will celebrate 11 years since favorite to relegate to ranked best in the world (https://www.givemesport.com/1489739-man ... anked-34th).

And what a ride was.

Take a bow fellas,

We fucking deserve it.

We got relegated a few times well before that , I was there ! History !


I found out we relegated in 2001 two weeks after it happend. Fucking sports press and teletext.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11607
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: 11 years

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:51 am

PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:This month we will celebrate 11 years since favorite to relegate to ranked best in the world (https://www.givemesport.com/1489739-man ... anked-34th).

And what a ride was.

Take a bow fellas,

We fucking deserve it.

We got relegated a few times well before that , I was there ! History !


I found out we relegated in 2001 two weeks after it happend. Fucking sports press and teletext.

:D
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7304
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: 11 years

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:48 am

……….the best team in the land
and all the world!

we always knew it.
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: 11 years

Postby ruralblue » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Due to finances I've physically seen us relegated more times than I've seen us win owt.
Image
ruralblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10670
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA


Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bear60, BrianF, carl_feedthegoat, craigmcfc, Google [Bot], johnny crossan, MARKMAKAVELI, Michigan Blue, Yukscore, zuricity and 28 guests