Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!
Scouse cunts have the world club final in South America or somewhere in December when it’s the busiest time of the year in the PL it could totally derail there season with the limited squad they have the bin dipping deluded twats .
All good for us though !
Not really here
- Denis Tueart's Overhead
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
- Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
- Supporter of: Manchester City
- My favourite player is: David Silva
München rags just dropped two home points, to Uli's Brothers team.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
- Bert Trautmann's Neck
- Posts: 12389
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
- Location: Zuerich,ch
zuricity wrote:München rags just dropped two home points, to Uli's Brothers team.
Barca get beat 1-0 at Bilbao as well. Without Messi and Suarez they looked very toothless
- Joe Mercer's OBE
- Posts: 19157
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
- Location: Nottingham
- Supporter of: manchester city
- My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun
Good to see the cartel clubs dropping points, let's hope it continues over the weekend and into Monday night.
Was especially nice to see Gnasher limp off for Barca.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".
The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
- Anna Connell's Vision
- Posts: 38831
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
- Supporter of: The Mighty Blues
Return to The Maine Football forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: City64, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, Hazy2, PeterParker, salford city, sharkey, Yukscore and 33 guests