***mcfc v thfc official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***mcfc v thfc official match thread***

Postby budfox » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:47 pm

VAR is ruining the game.

It's a licence for results to be manipulated and it's gradually going to stop the ecstasy of cheering when your team scores.

I hate it, and I'd still hate it if we weren't on the end of so many goals being overturned.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby ruralblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Have just read somewhere that if that is broken down frame by frame it actually touches the defenders hand first. Obviously cannot confirm or see it in such a breakdown. I'm fucked off.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Tim777 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Cheating fucking cunts. The ONLY way they can stop us winning the league is by taking goals away and make no fucking mistake about it, they are actively looking for ways to disallow our goals. The evidence is right there before your very eyes.

Oh give it a rest you fucking mong. If we had finished any of the umpteen chances we had, we would have been home and dry. The issue with this game had nothing to do with the referee. Letting our players off would be too easy. They fucked it up.

The only mong I can see here is you!
It's crystal clear to anyone with half a brain that PiGMOL is actively and blatantly trying to put the brakes on us.
We would have likely been ahead if the penalty was given, despite our missed chances.
Now give your head a nice fucking wobble and disappear to your corner.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:53 pm

bigblue wrote:
Grandad Rosler wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Cheating fucking cunts. The ONLY way they can stop us winning the league is by taking goals away and make no fucking mistake about it, they are actively looking for ways to disallow our goals. The evidence is right there before your very eyes.

Oh give it a rest you fucking mong. If we had finished any of the umpteen chances we had, we would have been home and dry. The issue with this game had nothing to do with the referee. Letting our players off would be too easy. They fucked it up.

Surely you can see that decision was fucking ridiculous though

I think the decision to allow Llorentes goal in the CL was ridiculous. Today, the ball hit Laportes hand and is a handball. Unfortunately it was the correct decision.

People now calling out the officials as the only reason we lost this game are completely missing the point of our diabolical finishing, which is a problem that keeps coming up for us

You're as tedious and annoying as VAR

Oh ya sorry. I forgot the way it's meant to be.

What a shambles, we are being screwed by all the officials. Only for the officials we would have had 114 points last season and win every cup we entered. I bet that all the referees, the PL, UEFA and FIFA meet up and actively discuss how they are specifically going to screw over Manchester City. I know for a fact that there was UEFA officials shinning lasers in Bernados eyes and they put lead in sterling's boots and they let the air out of the ball so that KDB's shots were of target. It's all a huge secret operation to stop us. Make no mistake about, they are out to get us. Watch yourselves lads!!!!

There is that better?
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:58 pm

What can you say, those that thought VAR would work in our favour are entirely wrong. VAR has been used more in our games than the rest of the league put together.

And the rest know it now, may not admit it but they know.

The premier League is, and has always been, fixed.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:58 pm

^^^^ yes much better
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Tim777 wrote:

The only mong I can see here is you!
It's crystal clear to anyone with half a brain that PiGMOL is actively and blatantly trying to put the brakes on us.
We would have likely been ahead if the penalty was given, despite our missed chances.
Now give your head a nice fucking wobble and disappear to your corner.

Oh fucking Yawn!

What does PiGMOL stand for?

You sound like a deluded Liverpool fan.

We have problems with finishing and we have had the same problem for years. We have no problem creating chances but we have a big problem in finishing clear cut chances and that was the only reason we dropped points today
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

I do hope that you are being contraire with that post, otherwise you're sounding like a fucking angry idiot, and absolute pleb.

Scouse cunt!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

What a shambles, we are being screwed by all the officials. Only for the officials we would have had 114 points last season and win every cup we entered. I bet that all the referees, the PL, UEFA and FIFA meet up and actively discuss how they are specifically going to screw over Manchester City. I know for a fact that there was UEFA officials shinning lasers in Bernados eyes and they put lead in sterling's boots and they let the air out of the ball so that KDB's shots were of target. It's all a huge secret operation to stop us. Make no mistake about, they are out to get us. Watch yourselves lads!!!!

There is that better?

You don't sound like a City fan at all. You're first instinct is always to attack the team and players rather than defend them. Especially when we would have won the match if not for a new set of piss poor rules that go against the spirit of the game. Not to mention that those rules are not being enacted consistently, such as no review for a stonewall penalty in the first half.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 pm

If VAR is going to even itself out over a period then we are due some big fucking decisions.

Oh and Kelly Dalgliesh - fuck off from our stadium dressed in your red fuckin outfit with a constant smirk on your face. Fuck off.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:13 pm

bigblue wrote:

There is that better?

You don't sound like a City fan at all. You're first instinct is always to attack the team and players rather than defend them. Especially when we would have won the match if not for a new set of piss poor rules that go against the spirit of the game. Not to mention that those rules are not being enacted consistently, such as no review for a stonewall penalty in the first half.

Well I am a city fan and I am extremely pissed off that we dropped points today. I think Pep is the best coach in the world and some of our play is unbelievable. I want to see us competing with the best in Europe and dominating them. All the best teams go through bad patches in a season. Today was not a bad patch for us, we played with energy and tempo. There is no way a Barca, Madrid, Liverpool etc lose that game.

Through Pep's methods and training, we are creating unbelievable chances and the players are in tune with each other. Bernardo, Gundogan, Ottamendi, Zinchenko, Silva, Sterling, Aguero and KDB all had clear cut chances that you expect them to hit the back of the net but not one of them really troubled Lloris
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby bigblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Well I am a city fan and I am extremely pissed off that we dropped points today. I think Pep is the best coach in the world and some of our play is unbelievable. I want to see us competing with the best in Europe and dominating them. All the best teams go through bad patches in a season. Today was not a bad patch for us, we played with energy and tempo. There is no way a Barca, Madrid, Liverpool etc lose that game.

Through Pep's methods and training, we are creating unbelievable chances and the players are in tune with each other. Bernardo, Gundogan, Ottamendi, Zinchenko, Silva, Sterling, Aguero and KDB all had clear cut chances that you expect them to hit the back of the net but not one of them really troubled Lloris

There is no way that Barca, Madrid, or Liverpool don't get that penalty in the first half.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:18 pm

I just don't care anymore. No point.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:18 pm

bigblue wrote:

There is that better?

So, you're annoyed that we didn't put it away but when we have a legitimate chance to do so we are pulled back from the referee, further by VAR, then you blame the team?

Light a fucking candle, at least those cunts back their team.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:21 pm

1. A draw is actually a fair result; we dominated possession and should have scored about 4, but didn’t and a draw is fair on what we did.

2. Many of our players had up and down games, I can only tho k of Rodri and Walker who were good for most of the match.

3. VAR has it has been used so far seems to favour the defending team: all goals are checked and some ruled out, but I don’t see it used much to award penalties or free kicks. Also there is nothing to address the case where an attacking player is incorrectly ruled offside, which must happen at least as frequently as the other way round. Since we are an attacking team this means we suffer more than we gain.

4. This result won’t decide the league so I am not slitting my wrists yet.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ruralblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:22 pm

bigblue wrote:

There is no way that Barca, Madrid, or Liverpool don't get that penalty in the first half.

Genuine question. Explain the username? It's does confuse. Cheers
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby bigblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:24 pm

ruralblue wrote:Genuine question. Explain the username? It's does confuse. Cheers

What are you confused about?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:24 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:If VAR is going to even itself out over a period then we are due some big fucking decisions.

Oh and Kelly Dalgliesh - fuck off from our stadium dressed in your red fuckin outfit with a constant smirk on your face. Fuck off.

VAR can't even itself out . By it's very nature , if a team does sod all, it wont help up one iota.

It may stop us getting three points though .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ruralblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:27 pm

bigblue wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Genuine question. Explain the username? It's does confuse. Cheers

FA Cup Winners 2006
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:30 pm

ruralblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:

FA Cup Winners 2006

Dippers? But there's an explanation.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum