The View from the Away End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The View from the Away End

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:20 pm

Once again there are not too many comments from our visitors this week, and they are all fairly predictable. I’m hoping to be back home for kick off tomorrow, so normal service will be resumed next week.

COME ON CITY !!!

Referee: Jon Moss. Assistants: Marc Perry, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Robert Jones. VAR: David Coote. Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

Team Selection

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Burn Bernardo
Montoya Propper Stephens March
Maupay

And the rest...

Forfeit and take a 3-0 defeat..Unlikely to win, but, 4-5-1 for me, but with Trossard and March under orders to push past Walker and their LB...The 3 central midfielders stay very tight, Mooy or Gross to come in.

7-2

Is that tactics, or score?
7 2 1... hmmm...

Knowing our luck they'll drop points today and we'll be the revenge sex...It won't be pretty.

We're doomed

Are we allowed 2 keepers?

Attack, they're used to teams just sitting back waiting for the inevitable, if we are to lose then a positive approach will at least give the traveling fans something to applaud.

Wheel lose whatever we do

Mr Potter seems to have done ok against them in the cup with Swansea, albeit at home. I think he will know their game plan pretty well so I have faith he can avoid a complete disaster and maybe even surprise a few people
Try and sneak 4 extra players on without officials noticing

Luckily we now have VAR. Let's see if it will actually work in our favour against the cheating Mancunians

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: The View from the Away End

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Cheers CM, the last one calls us cheating mancunians? Strange one TBH seeming that VAR is screwing us not giving us points.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bear60 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:50 am

HA ha Cheating Mancunians that made me laugh
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:43 am

"Luckily we now have VAR. Let's see if it will actually work in our favour against the cheating Mancunians"

Can any explain when we've cheated please?

My mate said he sat in with the Brighton fans last day of the season and they were all inbred cunts. Nothing to play for but treating the match as if it was their cup final singing Liverpool songs. Hopefully they get relegated this season.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:52 am

Mase wrote:"Luckily we now have VAR. Let's see if it will actually work in our favour against the cheating Mancunians"

Can any explain when we've cheated please?

My mate said he sat in with the Brighton fans last day of the season and they were all inbred cunts. Nothing to play for but treating the match as if it was their cup final singing Liverpool songs. Hopefully they get relegated this season.

It was like that at Wembley for the semi final before going in to stadium all their "fans" singing rag and dipper songs

Purely based on that last comment I really hope we put 10+ past the turds
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Return to The Maine Football forum