Fire Drill at The Etihad

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fire Drill at The Etihad

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:It happens absolutely everywhere. It's not just us.

Most other teams play shit football so is understandable if some cunts leave their games early................meanwhile we play out of this world football so the players do not deserve to witness cunt s streaming out of the stands 10 fuckign minutes early !!

I never left early when I went to league games and that was when we were fucking shit !!

Neither did I. But as I've mentioned at Maine Road they let you stay behind and enjoy being with other fans. You're booted out at the final whistle now!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bigblue » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:It happens absolutely everywhere. It's not just us.

Most other teams play shit football so is understandable if some cunts leave their games early................meanwhile we play out of this world football so the players do not deserve to witness cunt s streaming out of the stands 10 fuckign minutes early !!

I never left early when I went to league games and that was when we were fucking shit !!

Its disgraceful to leave early when supporting a team this good. Set records as the best team England as ever seen.

If cars are such an issue, just don't drive all the way to the stadium. Drive/get to to a train or bus stop and take the rest of the way on public transport. And then you can drink as much as you want
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:33 am

I’m not defending anyone leaving early , I actually think they are bell ends for doing so BUT traffic is an absolute nightmare in and around city center Manchester and most of the public transport gets affected. I guess some of the early leavers get into panic mode habits and think they gain something by fucking off on 80 mins.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:42 am

City64 wrote:I’m not defending anyone leaving early , I actually think they are bell ends for doing so BUT traffic is an absolute nightmare in and around city center Manchester and most of the public transport gets affected. I guess some of the early leavers get into panic mode habits and think they gain something by fucking off on 80 mins.

I've never got the Met myself but looking at the queues after the match to get on it it's like they're being ushered in to a fuckin nazi camp!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:48 am

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:I’m not defending anyone leaving early , I actually think they are bell ends for doing so BUT traffic is an absolute nightmare in and around city center Manchester and most of the public transport gets affected. I guess some of the early leavers get into panic mode habits and think they gain something by fucking off on 80 mins.

I've never got the Met myself but looking at the queues after the match to get on it it's like they're being ushered in to a fuckin nazi camp!

It’s like the Mumbai express for sure !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bear60 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:19 am

Took me 45 mins to get out of Manchester it’s only to be expected on match day doesn’t bother me
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:32 am

Possible less than 20 odd games max of David Silva why would anyone leave a home game !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby littlebig » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Don’t understand punters leaving early! Are you not there to support the team?
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:23 pm

littlebig wrote:Don’t understand punters leaving early! Are you not there to support the team?

Ask them next match mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:27 pm

littlebig wrote:Don’t understand punters leaving early! Are you not there to support the team?

don’t you start cracking on with other things when you know a game is won??
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

don’t you start cracking on with other things when you know a game is won??

I emptied the dishwasher on Saturday at 75 mins.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:19 pm

This could be a time to shine stick the cunts on the screens, add some music, sorted.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Hazy2 wrote:This could be a time to shine stick the cunts on the screens, add some music, sorted.

Thats a great idea...like in the USA they have ''kissogram'' in various stadiums and we could have ''CUNTOGRAM'' for the fuckign leavers.

Id volunteer for that job for a month...for free....and Id get on the loudspeaker at the same time....''FUCKING CUNT WITH THE CEL PHONE GLUED TO YOUR EAR.. SIT DOWN, YOU HURRY GO HOME BASTARD PRICK !!!!

Great idea Hazy.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:43 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:This could be a time to shine stick the cunts on the screens, add some music, sorted.

Thats a great idea...like in the USA they have ''kissogram'' in various stadiums and we could have ''CUNTOGRAM'' for the fuckign leavers.

Id volunteer for that job for a month...for free....and Id get on the loudspeaker at the same time....''FUCKING CUNT WITH THE CEL PHONE GLUED TO YOUR EAR.. SIT DOWN, YOU HURRY GO HOME BASTARD PRICK !!!!

Great idea Hazy.

:lol:

Is this you Carl

Watch on youtube.com
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:37 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Great idea Hazy.

:lol:

Is this you Carl

Watch on youtube.com

Best slagging rant ever.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Bear60 wrote:Not been to a home game for a while Couldn’t believe the amount of people leaving from 80 minutes onwards

It is an amazing thing to see. Today the ball went out for a dead ball at just after 80 minutes and whoosh...so many people just leapt up out of their seats and headed for the exits. Next time the ball went dead same thing.

Just can't get my head around it. Just looks pathetic. And it is.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:18 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Bear60 wrote:Not been to a home game for a while Couldn’t believe the amount of people leaving from 80 minutes onwards

It is an amazing thing to see. Today the ball went out for a dead ball at just after 80 minutes and whoosh...so many people just leapt up out of their seats and headed for the exits. Next time the ball went dead same thing.

I left about 87 minutes as I'd chosen going to City and watching that crap over staying home with my ill daughter. I'd have loved for someone like you to say something the mood I was in.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 am

Mase wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I left about 87 minutes as I'd chosen going to City and watching that crap over staying home with my ill daughter. I'd have loved for someone like you to say something the mood I was in.

Bet you would have stayed beyond 90min if Otters took his shirt off in middle of pitch...
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 am

Outcast wrote:Bet you would have stayed beyond 90min if Otters took his shirt off in middle of pitch...

I was raging with Otter on that first goal - can't understand why he didn't stay on his feet.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:16 am

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Bet you would have stayed beyond 90min if Otters took his shirt off in middle of pitch...

I was raging with Otter on that first goal - can't understand why he didn't stay on his feet.

That’s his style Mase , he goes to ground More often than not , gets it wrong and he’s fucked .

He has been at fault for more goals than I can remember .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum