***Shakthar Donetsk Away CL | Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Shakthar Donetsk Away CL | Match Thread***

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:33 am

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:If you score the 3rd goal when you're 2-1 up and we're all shitting it knowing if it's 2-2 we've blown the league that's not a key role.
Sorry i stand corrected.

PLAYED a key role, and scoring an semi important goal that gives us breathing space are two different things imo. But agree to disagree.

Your anti-Mahrez trope is getting a bit played out at this point - especially since he's been playing quite well. Time to find a new player for you to hate

Instead of reading one post - Look further up and you'll see I've said he's getting well deserved praise now for playing well.

Your love for Mahrez is getting a bit played out at this point - especially since people are agreeing he's now playing well. Time to find a new player for you to wank over.

And also stop posting under StuPot as well. It's getting embarrassing now!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bigblue » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Mase wrote:
And also stop posting under StuPot as well. It's getting embarrassing now!

Paranoid mate
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PrezIke » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:
Mahrez played a key role late last season, so didn't understand why some felt he couldn't start and Gundo just signed a contract surely with some assurances he'd get more games.

Towards the end of the season he barely played. Which matches are you thinking of late in the season where he played a key role?

He played 2 of the last 3 games I believe and definitely the last one and I believe the FA cup final as well no?

He played 1 of the last 5 Prem games of the season mate. He didn't play a key role at all.

Mate he scores and won the final game of the season and also did well in the FA cup final. Not key there? You sure?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:52 pm

PrezIke wrote:
Mate he scores and won the final game of the season and also did well in the FA cup final. Not key there? You sure?

No he wasn't key mate. You've gone from saying he was key towards the end of last season, when it's been pointed out he didn't play in 4 out of 5 games you've named two matches where he wasn't standout or key.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:26 pm

City64 wrote:A video doing the rounds on social media showing pep giving the whole squad in Shakhtar extra training on the pitch after the game last night . We mean business big time and I fear for Watford on Saturday.

Ahem . Top one 64 .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:47 pm

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:A video doing the rounds on social media showing pep giving the whole squad in Shakhtar extra training on the pitch after the game last night . We mean business big time and I fear for Watford on Saturday.

Ahem . Top one 64 .

Credit to Pep.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum