The Game Is Fixed!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Game Is Fixed!

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:13 am

100% the game is fixed.

VAR just makes it legal .

Since its inception we have been inundated with Red Line,Blue line Graphics,replay after replay,5,6 minute VAR reviews during games.

Then we play it all miraculously disappears from the Game..

CORRUPT BASTARDS.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby City64 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:31 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:100% the game is fixed.

VAR just makes it legal .

Since its inception we have been inundated with Red Line,Blue line Graphics,replay after replay,5,6 minute VAR reviews during games.

Then we play it all miraculously disappears from the Game..

CORRUPT BASTARDS.

Agreed .
2 millimetres isn't offside it is level so onside BUT just 2 millimetres can be used by the bent cunts running the PL VAR and TV money shit to get a result that suits them , that is the corrupt PL we live in today . Bin Dippers get every decision going and loads not even reviewed absolutely beyond corrupt pure brainwashing .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nickyboy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Two's Kompany wrote:To be fair the moment the challenge was made, I said PEN!
My son just put his head down and knew it'd be given. No arguments. Pen all day. However the fan at home shouldn't be finding out first.
Maybe the fan in the ground was watching the coverage and could see it was nailed on.
The bigger question is still the shambles at Anfield when the offside on Salah was suddenly shown from an angle that made him look on!
Now Neville and Tyler both said that would be ruled out. It was given in seconds, yet the day before the VAR team took nearly 3 mins to rule out a Sheff U goal at Spurs.
I wish they'd just admit the system wasn't working at the Liverpool v City game.

The problem I have is they justified not giving us at least 4 stone wall pens this season because the ref had a good view of it.

Taylor had the clearest view possible so why now have they changed protocol and over ruled?

Same as Laportes accidental handball, theyve stopped being given now. Feels like there are different VAR rules for us
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Two's Kompany » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:01 am

Nickyboy wrote:
My son just put his head down and knew it'd be given. No arguments. Pen all day. However the fan at home shouldn't be finding out first.
Maybe the fan in the ground was watching the coverage and could see it was nailed on.
The bigger question is still the shambles at Anfield when the offside on Salah was suddenly shown from an angle that made him look on!
Now Neville and Tyler both said that would be ruled out. It was given in seconds, yet the day before the VAR team took nearly 3 mins to rule out a Sheff U goal at Spurs.
I wish they'd just admit the system wasn't working at the Liverpool v City game.

The problem I have is they justified not giving us at least 4 stone wall pens this season because the ref had a good view of it.

Taylor had the clearest view possible so why now have they changed protocol and over ruled?

Same as Laportes accidental handball, theyve stopped being given now. Feels like there are different VAR rules for us

There lies the problem and the way that VAR is being used to determine results. Changed and adapted because certain aspects not working.
BUT that's changing the rules (interpretation) in mid competition. Is it any wonder we think the game is bent???
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby patrickblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Nickyboy wrote:

It most likely feels that way because there are.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Dimples » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:35 pm

Penalties: is a good illustration of how VAR and the system works

Man Utd have been awarded 8 (yes 8) penalties this season (the next nearest is 3!!!)

Liverpool have been awarded 3 penalties:
again'st Arsenal, Leicster and Spurs
1 - 1 was the score in each match when the peno was awarded, all were in the 2nd half, 2 of them late in the 2nd half
all opponents could be considered to be 'big' teams

We have been awarded 2 penalties:

against Watford, we were 1-0 up, we won 8-0
against West Ham, we were 4-0 ahead, we won 5-0
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby nottsblue » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Dimples wrote:Penalties: is a good illustration of how VAR and the system works

Man Utd have been awarded 8 (yes 8) penalties this season (the next nearest is 3!!!)

1 - 1 was the score in each match when the peno was awarded, all were in the 2nd half, 2 of them late in the 2nd half

The rags have actually had 11 in all competitions
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:54 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Dimples wrote:Penalties: is a good illustration of how VAR and the system works

The rags have actually had 11 in all competitions

Still waiting for that replay that will show the line where the PSG player had that handball in the last minute.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Haaland signs for Dortmund . Isn't there a thing called a Transfer window in January. HTF can such things be allowed if there is a Transfer window ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:57 pm

zuricity wrote:Haaland signs for Dortmund . Isn't there a thing called a Transfer window in January. HTF can such things be allowed if there is a Transfer window ?

Players can sign at any time but can only be registered during the window. I don't know but think that the German winter break is now so he won't play until January. Liverpool have also announced the signing of the Japanese boy from Red Bull Salzburg.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:39 pm

zuricity wrote:Haaland signs for Dortmund . Isn't there a thing called a Transfer window in January. HTF can such things be allowed if there is a Transfer window ?

Don’t complain, Rags are gutted ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby salford city » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Don’t complain, Rags are gutted ;-)

No this cannot be right he has spoken with Ole and it was nailed on that he was going to the swamp?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby dazby » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Gutted we didn't get him in.

I reckon we'll pick up one player in January, with possibly one out to inject a bit of enthusiasm into the place.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum