The Game Is Fixed!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Game Is Fixed!

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:14 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Is the game more fixed now than it was in prior seasons when we won the league and other trophies under Mancini, Pellegrini, and Pep?
Or is it only fixed when things dont go our way?

Look, no one is saying our performance this season is poor. A thing that is really normal after last season.
However, the cheating this and last season is at a different level. The english VAR is a fiasco.

100% agree VAR is a fiasco in the Premier League. No one is arguing against that.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:29 pm

sheblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:Were the 2nd and 3rd goals fixed?

Brilliant. What did you think of the 1st?

*Remember now, every player and manager in the studio thought it was a penalty*

Of course it was a penalty. But fact is our performance has been poor. We should be able to cope with an early decision going against us. Its character and were seeing fuck all of that today, for some reason.

What? So you are saying that these decisions don't affect a game?

God, mercy.

Leave you to it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Is the game more fixed now than it was in prior seasons when we won the league and other trophies under Mancini, Pellegrini, and Pep?
Or is it only fixed when things dont go our way?

Look, no one is saying our performance this season is poor. A thing that is really normal after last season.
However, the cheating this and last season is at a different level. The english VAR is a fiasco.

100% agree VAR is a fiasco in the Premier League. No one is arguing against that.

I don't look for an argument but it had a massive (sniff) affect on our game tonight. That decision makes the game and I cannot for a second believe a Blue would say anything other.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:Were the 2nd and 3rd goals fixed?

Brilliant. What did you think of the 1st?

*Remember now, every player and manager in the studio thought it was a penalty*

Of course it was a penalty. But fact is our performance has been poor. We should be able to cope with an early decision going against us. Its character and were seeing fuck all of that today, for some reason.

What? So you are saying that these decisions don't affect a game?

God, mercy.

Leave you to it.

Look I agree on the thing being bent, I always have. But there are other issues here that we have to take into account and face up to, just look at the 2nd and 3rd goals, especially the 3rd goal, they were conceded by poor defending in that moment in that time.
To say or imply our troubles are solely down to corruption or the agenda against us is not correct.
We dealt with it before.
Despite the VAR stuff can anyone put their hand on their heart and say we've been playing at or near our very best this season.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:11 pm

^^^^, she!s talking sense.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby blues2win » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/23474896339344 ... 148860285/

Ive no idea whether this is true but laying it out there.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby budfox » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Did Liverpool deserve to win today? Yes, they buried their chances and we didn't.

Were we the victims of a potentially game-changing decision? Yes absolutely. With or without any kind of agenda/bias/cheating that should have been a penalty.

Is there really an agenda to see us knocked off of our pedestal? I'm not sure, but using the old adage of "follow the money" I think there probably is.

What I am absolutely certain of is that VAR is used to influence the outcome of games. I suspect that 95% on here would agree (wearing blue spectacles I grant you), that had that first penalty shout happened at the other end, it would have been awarded.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 pm

budfox wrote:Did Liverpool deserve to win today? Yes, they buried their chances and we didn't.

Were we the victims of a potentially game-changing decision? Yes absolutely. With or without any kind of agenda/bias/cheating that should have been a penalty.

Is there really an agenda to see us knocked off of our pedestal? I'm not sure, but using the old adage of "follow the money" I think there probably is.

What I am absolutely certain of is that VAR is used to influence the outcome of games. I suspect that 95% on here would agree (wearing blue spectacles I grant you), that had that first penalty shout happened at the other end, it would have been awarded.

Sums it up very well
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nick » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:46 am

Always been fixed to a degree

Saul Goodman talks shite
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:18 am

Pointless season this year, fucking play the women from now on and send the lads on holiday.
If anyone says this isn't bent they are either a dipper or retarded
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 am

Here's a question, with the ridiculous interpretation of if the ball strikes a players hand/arm in the build up to a goal then it is to be disallowed, what was the difference with the first goal yesterday?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:17 am

Laporte can have a ball brush him, he did not know it touched him 3 mins No goal. Llorente can divert a BALL goal wards - 3 mins later we get Goal, FFS

Scouse twat can stick his arm in the direction of the ball, prevent Sterling having a tap in. Oliver the same twat who has previous with us, can 2 meters away run away telling all the world with a crossing of his hands fuck all to see. Play on, which is a blatant abuse of VAR, He may as well have said to Sergio, he can catch it you blue cunt your getting nothing from me so Fuck off. BENT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby stupot » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:18 am

Mark Halsey on Talksport this morning said definite pen.
He said the game should have been stopped after the next break in play ( when they scored) and the goal should have been disallowed and the pen given.
We're the only country not using pitchside tv screens to assist the ref and that's down to the rag Mike Riley.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:28 am

stupot wrote:Mark Halsey on Talksport this morning said definite pen.
He said the game should have been stopped after the next break in play ( when they scored) and the goal should have been disallowed and the pen given.
We're the only country not using pitchside tv screens to assist the ref and that's down to the rag Mike Riley.

I've always liked Halsey. He's the only one without an agenda that talks sense.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:35 am

stupot wrote:Mark Halsey on Talksport this morning said definite pen.

Every man and his dog said it was a penalty but the correct decision doesn't count anymore as the PL have decreed that by hook or by crook the Dippers are winning the league this season.

Even more worrying, for me, is that after watching some of the decisions they are giving to Liverpool, I get the feeling that they aren't just engineering a Dipper league win but also engineering a new 'Invincible' season, probably with a total points tally that wipes out our record.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:52 am

MOTD 2 was clear that Bernardo’s earlier hand ball was NOT taken into account by VAR in the decision not to overrule the Referee. Without VAR the bad decisions would have stood. The problem is the fact that VARs hide behind ‘clear and obvious error’ and refuse to overrule Referees, Pitch side monitors please so Referees can see whether theyve made a mistake and correct themselves.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:57 am

blues2win wrote:MOTD 2 was clear that Bernardo’s earlier hand ball was NOT taken into account by VAR in the decision not to overrule the Referee. Without VAR the bad decisions would have stood. The problem is the fact that VARs hide behind ‘clear and obvious error’ and refuse to overrule Referees, Pitch side monitors please so Referees can see whether theyve made a mistake and correct themselves.

It makes no difference whatsoever, Oliver was not giving us anything from that game. See how quick and animated he was when it happened, he seen the incident perfectly but decided not to give it. How anybody could come to that decision is beyond me, and beyond anybody else who saw it.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:03 am

just been sent this .....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:18 am

zuricity wrote:just been sent this .....

Just had a Google and he's from Wigan. They claim he supports Wigan athletic but I have no doubt in my mind from living in this shithole that he'll support either Everton or Liverpool. They all do for some reason here.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:just been sent this .....

Just had a Google and he's from Wigan. They claim he supports Wigan athletic but I have no doubt in my mind from living in this shithole that he'll support either Everton or Liverpool. They all do for some reason here.

Nearly every cunt in Wigan "supports" the bin dippers . That is the reason there was all that trouble at the DW Stadium in the FA cup and couple of years ago . Proper ignorant thick bastards .
Thing is Wigan is a Rugby town and all the Rugby fans absolutely detest scousers and ST Helens who are there main rivals , strange fucking place is Wigan .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum